Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GuruteYour feedback matters!
Hello mam, me and my husband are trying to have baby. We are trying for the last 5 months and my gynecologist done with all the test and follicular study and all reports are normal. I am worried and frustrated so kindly suggest me what to do.
I have been going through intercourse in my periods but I feel no pleasure since the day I have sex with him my sexual desires increase in my periods days but when ever he inserted into my vagina it losses its erected penis so n ejaculate a water like substance in drops but still I have no satisfaction till now if you needed any pic of genital organs to advise den contact me on hike 9937305635 n my vagina gets very sticky in my periods days n my pads gets wet frequently. N breast get very tight n I feel it should be pressed or stimulate.
Sir please tell me mujhe shadi prolactin zyada hone ki vjeh se periods puri tarah nhi hue. Khtm se hee ho gye the tb. Shayad 5th ya 6th day tha periods suru hone ke baad ka. And I had sex. Only once he inserted penis n perhaps ejaculated b4 that white liquid came out from his penis. .So please tell me .Me pregnant to nhi hongi na. Mujhe tension ho rhi he m unmarried. please tell me what should I do. Ab to kre hue bhi 4 days ho cause he..
I have irregular periods for polysistic Ovary. Hair fall and overweight problem as well as. How to get over?
Iam 24 year old female. And I have PCOD problem, I have take many medicine and consult more doctors in IVF centres. And I have diagnosed PCOD, so done IUIin 3 cycles for stimulated with FSH (HP) 150 for 5 days but no good follicles growing (largest follicle in size 14mm) monthly. In before few days my doctor suggested to laparoscopic puncture of pcod, but I want second opinion, so please help to us taking a good decision. So please say what I do?
Dangal is one of the most revolutionary movies of our times. It has received rousing reviews from critics and avid film goers alike and has been hailed as a path altering film, which has definitely raised the benchmark as far as realism in commercial cinema goes. The movie is based on the real-life tale of Mahavir Singh Phogat and his two daughters, whom he trains to perfection so that they can become international level medal winning wrestlers. Let us look at the psychological aspect of this movie.
- Helicopter parenting: In this movie, we find a helicopter parent in Phogat who wants his daughters to attain a certain brand of perfection. In many ways, his parenting style has been derived from his unattained dreams, which he also projects onto his daughters. In today’s day and age, such kind of parenting usually leads to a lack of decision-making skills as far as the child is concerned due to the excessive intervention of the parent in every decision and situation.
- Perfection: In an obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD manner, the main character of the movie also projects his need for perfection on to his children, even going as far as limiting and completely cutting off their normal childhood habits like craving for sweet and savory food, as well as TV viewing. This may be seen as an extreme measure and case of OCD as far as his dedication to his training ideals go.
- Sports pre-performance tactics: In the movie, we have been shown myriad sports pre-performance tactics that are used by the best sportspersons the world over, in order to achieve their goal. This kind of pre-performance is especially important in physical pursuits because it helps in aligning the brain with the body by removing all distractions. Most sportspersons have various routines that may involve breathing exercises or listening to a pep talk, or even a certain kind of music so that this kind of a mindset sets in and they single-mindedly focus on the music, talk or breathing in order to remind themselves of what they are to do on the field.
- Dealing with failure: This is of major importance. In the movie, we find that one of the characters misses the Olympic medal by a whisker due to an unfortunate incident. Yet, this must not be seen as a deterrent. The sports person has to remember that at the end of the day, his or her hard work, sweat and turmoil is the ultimate trophy or medal, rather than the physical manifestation of the same. The fact that he or she has managed to rise to that kind of physical stamina and endurance in the field is in itself a prize that shows how far he or she has come from all other professionals in the same field. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I and my husband is going 2 have sex; on 5 june almost after 3 months, we both are very excited and want to enjoy. So pls guide in this gap what should we do what food should we have to last long. What should I give him before sex for lasting long. Also we are planning for a baby now so what to do.
I have PCOD and suffering from hair fall, I read somewhere that applying onion juice daily on hair is effective. Do I need to wash my hair everyday with shampoo to rinse off the juice? Because it said apply daily for best result. I'm afraid of it as daily shampooing is bad for hair. Can you suggest any other ways for the regrowth of my hair?
I have a outer course with my bf. My period is late. During outer course we wear undergarments. Did I am pregnant. My pregnancy report is negative.
This is my first pregnancy ,so I want to know wht type of food or fruits I have to eat or not to eat. Is it safe to eat grapes in pregnancy?
Hi we are trying for a baby .my wife periods not come this time except little bit bleeding only for fist two days in morning and this happen first time with her. Although we check from kit but result shown negative. Please tell me it's normal date or should we wait for some days to recahck or wait for next date .is any chance for pregany this time.
Mens hone k kitne din tak pregnant ho sakti hai? Aur pregnant nahi hone k liya kya khana chahiye. Palita, pineapple khane se pregnant nahi jota hai kya?
Hello doctor my self anu j. I am 25years old girl. I have irregular periods problem for last two years what should I do. Please help me.
I have a friend aged 23 and she have not got periods since 3 years and one of the doctor said that she has got a very less chance of getting pregnant. There is some problem with her uterus! just being a concerned friend, I want to seek any advice you might give.
My wife is 4 months pregnant and I m desperate to have intercourse with her. Is it safe and which position?
Your heart has four valves. Normally, these valves open to let blood flow through or out of your heart, and then shut to keep it from flowing backward. But sometimes they don't work properly. If they don't, you could have:
- Regurgitation - when blood leaks back through the valve in the wrong direction
- Mitral valve prolapse - when one of the valves, the mitral valve, has "floppy" flaps and doesn't close tightly. It's one of the most common heart valve conditions. Sometimes it causes regurgitation.
- Stenosis - when the valve doesn't open enough and blocks blood flow
Valve problems can be present at birth or caused by infections, heart attacks, or heart disease or damage. The main sign of heart valve disease is an unusual heartbeat sound called a heart murmur. Your doctor can hear a heart murmur with a stethoscope. But many people have heart murmurs without having a problem. Heart tests can show if you have a heart valve disease. Some valve problems are minor and do not need treatment. Others might require medicine, medical procedures, or surgery to repair or replace the valve.