Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gunecha Sandhya RYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir/mam, my wife whose age is around 23 years, weight 45 kgs, she is facing pain during sexual intercourse regular, although she is physically fit, please guide me the appropriate ways to reduce it,
I had sex with my girl friend. But I didn't insert my penis in to her vagina. I used my penis below d vagina nd between d to lap joint. After doing tht I found my semen in her vagina outer layer. I searched in Internet is show their is 95 percentage of change to get pregnant. Is tht true?
Kya pregnancy test period k day 1 ya same period k din karne se result positive aane k chanses hote hai. Hcg level high hota hai kya?
I am 33 years old fatty guy I got married 2 years back and my penis is 3 to 4 inches what is the best time to get a child from my wife or best time cycle for pregnancy when to have intercourse can you please help me?
I am 25 yrs old, female and I have thyroid problem from the past 6 years. I'm taking thyronorm 25 mg present as the recent tsh report shows 1.50uiu/ml which is within the normal range. But I have irregular menstrual problem. I have used hormone tablets several times for 6months to 1 year during which the cycle is perfect but after that again repeates the same irregular. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
She is 14 year old. Suffering from menstrual problem. It occured in 3/4 months gape and bleeding for 20/25days. Medicine not working.
My ovulation day is 28 th day of LMP having period cycle 40 days 19th day after ovulation i observed low bleeding like 1 or 2 drops with back pains is this a period or implantiion bleeding yesterday i checked pregnency test it is negative.
My periods date was 10th this month but I haven't got them yet. I called up my friend and she said her date was 4th and she got it on 15th. Is that possible? And how can I induce my periods. Please help. Thanks.
I am 35 and my wife is 33, its been 4 years since we are married. We do not have children. She is suffering from vaginismus, and she is so scared. Is it curable, or any suggestions. She was not cooperating for treatment.
I am 33 year old woman, married for 2 and half years and trying to conceive for last 3 months. I got my and my husband's all test done, reports are normal. Kindly help me out.
Me and my husband had an sex one week before. Now we are worry whether I will be pregnant because last time we tried a lot for our first born that's y we did it with out contraception.But now i don't want any baby . please help
I want ask about pregnancy. How I pregnant. We tried for pregnant since four month but we don't. please give some advise about pregnancy.
My Mother is 45 years old. She has Breast Cancer. Now she is under Chemotherapy. What will do to prevent from it in future.
Did sex on the second day of periods And because of bursting of condom had to take i-pill. Due to this my periods stopped in the mid of third day only. Can you please tell me why this happened and is this harmful for my body?
Hi my date was on 11 april. I made up with my bf on 5 6 7. But as we were very high he cumed inside my vagina on 7 within 2 hrs I had I pill. I took another I pill on 10. Now its 12 my date is not coming. Am I pregnant?
Hi. I had sex with my girlfriend a week ago and she has been complaining about burning sensation in her vagina since then. I entered her and I thrusted her for 30 mins non-stop. And then she started saying that it was hurting. I stopped and tried to see what was wrong and saw that there was blood. I don't think it was the hymen that broke. Because there was no blood coming out. It just looked like something tore with a visible patch of blood. She says that I'm her first. And its the first time we had sex. She hasn't been able to sit or walk properly since then. What do I do?
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.
Hi doctors I am 20 and I am married 1 year before While having sex in the starting I enjoy But after it burns a lot (like in my private parts) And my husband feels insecure And I had to ectopic removed with an open surgery Please suggest some remedies that it would stop burning Thank you
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.