Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GujrathiYour feedback matters!
My husband and I have been in a blissful marriage, and were expecting a healthy baby. When I conceived, like every mother I started planning for my child's future, the school, the clothes, the extra curricular activities and the sports he/she will play. But along with all this, I wanted my child to grow up be to good looking and fair. Me and my husband have always been dark skinned but I wants my child to be fair. The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ came to my rescue and was an immense blessing. All I had to do was follow certain diet instructions and also take some oral supplements during the sixth month of pregnancy. Few months later my daughter was born with smooth and fair skin, making my mother-in-law very happy! All of this was possible thanks to ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This is just one example of the success of ‘Natural Brite Kit’ among many such cases from the patients who used them. This medication uses bach flower therapy and other forms of herbal treatment within the realm of Ayurveda. It helps in the purification of the body and thus acts as a cleansing agent for the skin. It is administered for a month in the sixth months of pregnancy and results in a fair complexion for the developing baby. The herbs used in this medication have healing powers which go with the general ideology of Ayurveda, which is to heal the body by promoting balance between the natural forces within it. As an ancient science, Ayurveda has an immense knowledge base and expertise in therapeutic and preventive medicines.
We don’t want to portray that fair skin is better than dark skin. However, for a long time, fair skin has held an advantage within our country. One of the manifestations of this is when relatives ask whether a new born baby is fair or not. With our medication, it helps the baby in the present and the future with not being judged and being given more opportunities.
Is this form of treatment safe?
In an extensive trial wherein over 1200 pregnant women participated, a combination of Bach flower therapy and a Naturopathic diet was given in the sixth month of pregnancy. This study spanned over a period of five years and among the 1200 patients, 1169 women gave birth to fair babies. That is a success rate of well over 97 %.
The contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’ are
a. Herbal supplements
b. Literature in the form of a booklet
The booklet has detailed information about the panel doctor, the mechanisms and the principles of action according to “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy” along with the dosage instructions for the oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include
a. Apple Grow Pills
b. Shubangakalp Granules
c. Suprabhavati Tablets
How does the treatment work?
The target stage of the start of this treatment is the 6th month of the gestation period. Following a specific and strict diet is a primary protocol of this treatment. Other things to be followed are certain rules regarding dressing (such as the exclusion of dark clothes), avoiding exposure to the sun and the intake of supplements as per the instructions.
The supplements have three separate parts and details on how to use them are mentioned in the booklet.
What would be the expected Results?
A glowing, healthy and fair complexion for your child
Dear Doctor. My Marriage is going to be on feb 2017 What precaution we can take for the first night And, What precaution we can take to birth control.
My daughter is 25 years old & she is very thin. She weighs 45 kgs. Her height is 5' 6" She is weak, has no stamina. Please advise.
If I have intercourse and my oartner is using condom. Is there any chnce of pregnancy. If the condom did not tear and he ejaculated inside it. As a women wat precautionary method can I use to avoid pregnancy.
Me and my husband planning for baby. But on recent checkup we come to know, I have PCOD (polycystic syndrome ovaries) problem and in semen test of my husband we knows his sperm count is null. Please, suggest me what kind of treatment and medicine we should have to take. Please help me out from this trouble.
It is not just men who are worried about their performance in bed now-a-days, but women too worry about the same and our society too is changing and the men are more considerate about their partner's pleasure. Female orgasmic disorder (FOD) is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
- Taking medications: Taking medications is also quite a good option, but only in case the medicines have been prescribed by certified doctors or sex therapists. Antidepressants can be used for getting rid of depression, which is one of the leading causes of reduced libido and sexual desire in women. Some of the most popular alternative medicines that can be used in this regard are Effexor, Serzone, BuSpar, Celexa and Wellbutrin. All these medicines have lower side-effects, and this is the reason doctors often recommend them. Viagra can also be treated as one of the most useful options as blood-flow can be increased by consuming the same.
The above mentioned therapies are now being treated as the leading options that can offer guaranteed results in increasing women's sexual desire.
Hello I am 28 year old vergin/unmaried girl. Since last few months mera sex kar ne ka bahut man karta he me jab bhi porn clips dekhti hu meri niche private part me bahut pani ata he or khujli chalti he please help me.
Hi, I used ipill on 6th feb, and after 3 days i've been having various problems like vomiting, nausea ans my stomach feels tight and I'm having difficulty passing stool. Are these all side effects? Should I worry?
Facing trouble conceiving? 3 Reasons you should consider IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.