Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. GosaviYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years of age having mild sore throat and it is occurring time and again due to following reasons (a) Sitting in A/c (b) Eating curd or any citrus fruit / food item (d) Any food item / salad / fruit kept in refrigerator and lastly if go out during winter in the morning or evening. Though I avoid taking citrus and cold items but sitting in A/c in office and going out in winter can't avoid. Besides, if take any pain killer or antibiotic I get severe acidity.
I am 56 married man and sometimes I feel fatigue. And nervous. Also occasionally I feel Dizziness that lasts for few seconds. My b.p. Is normal, blood sugar both fasting and pp are normal. Hb level is slightly low 12.5. My personal physician advised me for ent check up. If this is related to anxiety? Please help.
Keep getting sore throat, voice disappears. Takes long time to heal. No cold/runny nose. What is the issue.
I have a feel like to problem in my throat and its still minor pain feel before 3 months. So what is the problem. Is it throat cancer possible? I am afraid of that. Can you tell me in details sir.
I am a chronic sinusitis person for a whiled now.Kindly suggest me some pills for congestion and nose blocks along with headache on temples.
I am 22 years old girl, I have problem in my throat. When I talk, my voice gets scattered and very few people can hear me. In crowd not even the person just next to me can hear me, I can't shout also, due to these I m feeling much trouble. What could be the remedy for this?
I am suffering from tonsils. What is the tool get relief from the disease as whole body is paining and there is a problem in swallowing things.
Since last 2-3 weeks , I feel ear block type , although there is no problem in hearing . Sometimes throat also gets jam type. Please advise . regards
I am feeling breathlessness. Felling something choking on my throat. My ecg and pft are ok. What is the reason behind this. I am having bloating and gas problem also please suggest tablet and diet.
Sir I am 30 years old female suffering from anterior nose bleeding from 5 days. No medication has taken and throat pain also left side tonsil paining. Not able to take food please suggesting any ointment or medicine.
I'm 61 years I am having snoring problem and my mouth gets open I am very much upset can I use chin band is it safe let me know.
I am 40 years old I am suffering from thrat ulcer for the past 4 months. How to recover for throat ulcer?
I had an allergy behind my right ear since the last 3 days. I do not know how it came. I am feeling a sort of light pain. What may be the reason.
I'm suffering from light fever, body pains and throat pain from last two days and getting shivering in the night and fever increasing at that time. I took antibiotics but not shown any result and repeated again. Should I go for blood check as I got this situation repeatedly two to three times in the last 4 to 5 months.
Am getting throat infection often and it remains at least a week even though taking tabs erythromycin and garlic with Betadin.. What's the reason.. Which treatment is good for..
Sir I'm suffering with cough and it is with large mucous forming inside throat tell us about the tonic to clear mucous.
I am 55yrs old, since long time I had terrible headache, and bleeding nose usually in the morning. Please help me.
I HVE SINUS PROBLEM CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT THROUGH THIS SITUATION I NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON ANY THING DUE TO HEAD ACHE AND LOTS OF MANY PROBLEMS.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.