Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal Ghare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal GhareYour feedback matters!
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Giving birth is a life-changing event for every mother and it leaves an everlasting impression in your life. Every delivery is unique and you can just gain from the experience of others, but don’t expect it to be the same.
You will experience many changes in your body and will learn to take care of yourself and your growing baby as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. Pain is a part of labour that every woman has to undergo. It is the fear of labour pain that make many pregnant women opt for c-section. However there is no denying the fact that c-section is a major surgery and requires several days to recover.
Keep in mind the following tips to go in for a normal delivery:
- Try to get prenatal education, which guides you about labour, birth and natural labour pain management techniques, such as breathing, self-hypnosis, relaxation and other coping mechanisms. You should check with your hospital too as most of them offer an evening or weekend course.
- Consult a gynaecologist who has a history in delivering babies naturally.
- Keep yourself physically active by doing mild exercises throughout pregnancy.
- You should keep a calm environment in your labour room.
- Don’t gain too much weight as women who aren't overweight do not have much difficulty in delivering babies vaginally.
- Opt for fewer rather as more tests, treatments and interventions during your pregnancy tend to interfere with normal birth. Whenever tests or procedures are recommended, you should ask about the need of undergoing such tests.
- Continue with your walks as it helps in relieving the pain.
- Go in for a water therapy. A shower, bathtub, birthing pool and hot compresses are other tools for easing pain and helping you relax. Spend as much time as possible in water.
- Use various positions such as sitting on the toilet, kneeling, and squatting to ease vaginal delivery.
- Massage/back rubs equally help in easing the pain.
- You can also go in for Effleurage which is a light massage of the abdomen to ease your vaginal delivery.
- Apply warm or cold compresses.
- Avoid hearing negative stories about labour.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet as the health and development of your baby depends on your nutrition.
- Stay away from stress and anxiety. Read good books about parenting and be in the company of good lively people.
- Use relaxation/breathing techniques to keep yourself calm.
- Guided meditation and prayers undoubtedly will reinforce your faith in yourself to deliver a baby vaginally.
- Have adequate sleep. Avoid drinking tea or coffee two hours before going to bed in order to have uninterrupted sleep.
Following these tips religiously can definitely increase your chances of having a normal delivery.
I am 31 years old women having PCOD & right side blockage in fallopian tube. We are planning since last 3 years for pregnancy but couldn't get any positive result. So please suggest some valuable advice at your end.
Dr. sahib I am pregnant, its 5 th month starting, I have lost my baby of 6 months in 2014 due to fall down many times due to weakness and two time within one month due to health problem. So please suggest me precautions during my pregnancy.
I am in depression so what to do I am getting headache daily as well as irregular periods please help me also at midnight i'm getting awake what should I do give me suggestion.
Does my daily life style effects my period cycle? Like less sleep, no physical workout, less protien supplements.
Meri wife 40 days se pregnet thi hamne medicine se pregnancy abort kr di he ab ham sex kitne time bad kr skte he.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.