Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GopalYour feedback matters!
I Have a suffer from mental tension and I have. Too much trouble in my head and I have lot off tension what can I do tell me and suggest me to do a new thing like meditation and. Yoga etc.?
I am having sleeping problem so I am taking axite .5 If I'll take 2 mg of axite will it make me unconscious.
My problem is I go for pee 6 to 7 times in a day but I drink only 3 to 5 glass of water the colour of urine is transparent I am 18 years old I want to know that if m drinking 3 to 5 glass is it normal to go for pee 6 to 7 times.
Hi, I have suffered from typhoid twice once in November n now in December. I got severe back pain when I got typhoid first time. Later too. Still suffering from bank pain. One orthopedist suggested me to go for MRI. He is suspecting it as salmonella discitis. MRI report says dehydration of disc l2-l3. Please suggest me.
I have red itchy patches in the inner thighs. I have used oral medications like fluconazole and also otc creams .it heals but reappears. This has been persisting since 6 months now. Also I have itching on my buttocks .plz suggest.
Hello doctor for me always the sex mood is occur in my mind so how to clear it. Please give a solution otherwise can I do sex with neighbour girls. Please give suggestions to clear it. Do not think wrong sir. Thank you.
Hi, I am taking viagra 50 mg helps me somewhat but do you suggest it for a long term use n its side effects.
Hi Once a month or 2 I get little pain on left side of my head then it blocks my ear (though there is no hearing problem and pain) then little pain in my left hand fingers (one or 2 of them) and left lag. It almost covers entire left part of my body. The pain is not heavy. When I fill some air in my mouth it relieves me. Just wondering what it can b?
A part of my foreskin is connected to the tip of my penis. Will it be possible for me to have sex even if I don't go for a surgery?
He masturbate daily does this affect his health and do masturbation reduce sex doing is that masturbation good for health or bad Or it is natural to do.
Nowadays I am easily getting urinal tract infections. It already happened to me three times. I have also done urine test. Why does it happen to me? Does sex can be cause of it as I am in a physical relationship or any other cause?
Am getting severe headache and its making me drowsy for a while I am not able to understand my problem and I don't know what to do. Can I please have your help.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.