Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GopalYour feedback matters!
I did unprotected sex after two days of monthly circulation with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 after it, but a day after tomorrow she suffer from bleeding again. What should I do now?
I am of age 21. Daily I masturbates 3 times. I want to quite dis habit. Remember I am staying alone and I can not connect with people bt I need to quite dis. So please suggest me the best answer.
Allopathy Doctors discourage eating Bananas since high sugar content. For type 2 diabetic patients is it banned. Please advise.
I am a 54 years old male. My body weight is 94.9kgs and 5'3" in height. I am unable to participate in coitus to the complete satisfaction of my life partner for the past 1 1/2 years, due to prolonged erectile dysfunction. My desire is to get rigid erection of my penis so as to enjoy bliss of marital life, to the satisfaction of my partner. Request remedy!
Sir jab mai porn dekhne ke baadere mind mein sex related things chalti rehti thi .jiski wajah se mujhe 2-3 week mein ek baar nightfall ho jata tha but ab mujhe nightfall nai hota sayad mihne mein 1 baar hota hai. Kya ye effect karega mera sex power ya penice hardness mei. Ye harmfull hai?
Respected Doctors sir meri naak bahati aur ek dam se meri naak band ho jati h sas lene me badi taklif hoti h sas na ane se ghabrahat hoti please koi dawa bataye bahut presan ho jata hu nazle ke injection lagwaye h thode din aram hua fir vese hi ho gaya. Sardi suru hote hi please.
I have a tight foreskin which is retractable when flaccid and tight when erect. Sometimes I pulled the skin off when flaccid and try to maintain the position when hard, it hurts initially it was not bearable but I can bear some pain now but not for long. I can maintain the glans hygiene by daily washing it off. Should I need a circumcision or will it pull back by itself. I am currently unmarried so but worried about future. Please reply and thanks for reading.
Sir if wiped sperm in hand from penis then hand also wiped by Towel. After 2mint if I will touch to her vagina only 5 sec but not fingering. Then pregnancy will chance if her ovulation day that day. Plzz sir help me.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
1. If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
2. Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
3. Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
4. Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
5. Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
1. You may experience low libido
2. Your sperm count may be low
3. You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
4. Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
5. You may have chronic respiratory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.