Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish V TathedYour feedback matters!
Hii sir, I'm suffering from hair fall problem. How can I gain my lost hair? Is there any way to get my hair back? Pls help me.
Hi I am sunil from punjab I am suffering from headache for last month I need some advice which medicine I use?
I am having d vitamin deficiency. I feel nervous, tired, blank. Lot of digestive problems. Is it because of vitamin D Is taking vitamin supplements safer.
I am 39 years old I am diabetes percent two years give me some suggestions for control my sugar level my f. F. 235 and after 200.
Is there any possibility happen for a male whose sperm is finished due to over masturbation who's 23 years old male?
I have ultra sound today & ground 4.3 * 4.2 c.m cyst in right ovary. I'm tensed. Pls give suggestion. I'm also a blood sugar patient.
I am 54 years old and since last couple of months, I am having ear pain occasionally. Please advise what would be the reason as I am cleaning the ear frequently.
Which time better drink milk with turmeric? Can drink morning time with breakfast? Haldi ke sath milk sirf rat me le sakti hai kya? Morning me ise nahi pi sakti kya?
I am 22 and losing my hair quickly. I am also suffering from dry scalp and dry skin. Please suggest me hair oil and face wash easily available in market.
I am 30 year old male. Suffering from coughing attacks after morning breakfast every day. It last for 30 to 40 min. I had minor typhoid in mid of march this year and thereafter I recovered but this coughing problem is not going. What to do. Kindly help. Since this coughing problem is persisting since then.
My lips are black in color I smoked 2 times in last 2 years from then it remained black now only for 2 times smoking why it become black in color What should I do to get red lips.
I am suffering from loose motions for last 6 months. What should be possible problems with my stomach?
Hi sir im Raju I hv some problem actually my pennies gets fishy smell, y it gets and wat is the reason for it, how to reduce the smell, and I do daily masturbation for that only smell comes, and there is any oil or cream is der tell me simple solution, pls solve the my problem sir.
Dental implants are a type of a treatment that is carried out to replace missing teeth. During the process of extracting a damaged tooth, the root and the crown are removed. So, a dental implant involves placing a tooth on a precise titanium insert which is surgically placed on the jawbone. These supporting inserts are placed in the jawbone because they fuse with the jawbone (similar to orthopedic plates) and thus provide a strong foundation for the replacement teeth.
Why tooth loss matters?
A missing tooth or teeth can not only take away from the beauty of your smile, but tooth loss can also have many negative effects on your oral health, including:
- Bone loss
- Shifting and drifting teeth
- Bite changes
- Chewing difficulty
- Wearing down of remaining teeth
- Changes in the jaw joint
Types of implant placement
Whether an implant is placed immediately or in 2 phases depends on a variety of factors like bone density,initial fit of the implant during surgery,the other teeth,area of jaw,loads received during chewing etc.
Dental implant placement can be of two types
- Immediate single stage placement: In this type we place an implant and give you at least a temporary crown immediately,followed by a permanent crown shortly thereafter.
- Delayed (2 stage) Implants: Such a placement is usually to safeguard the implant from any early forces when its just healing and fusing within the bone.After the placement the implant is kept covered below the gum for 3 months and uncovered after this period to give you a permanent crown.
Now that you know about the different types, it is time to move on to the benefits of getting these.
- Long lasting: Compared to other treatments such as tooth bridges which last for 5-10 years, dental implants can last for an entire lifetime if maintained properly.The only part to replace is the crown.
- Mimicking natural teeth: Your replacement teeth will feel similar to your actual teeth, so you do not need to worry about your self-image issues. Flash that wonderful smile of yours without thinking over it the second time.
- Preserve surrounding teeth: When an implant is inserted in place of a missing tooth, adjacent healthy teeth are not damaged.
- Comfort: Dental implants being a fixed replacement they have none of the problems that removable dentures or other substitutes may cause.Patients who replace all of their teeth with dental implants can feel more comfortable talking, smiling and eating.