Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Girish KodekarYour feedback matters!
Shoulder pain and slowly back pain I feel. This symptom is observed last 3 week.What is the reason is it cancer symptom?
I am eating banana in an empty stomach in morning and then having food after 15 minutes. Is it a correct method?
I'm 22, my last periods was 22 Nov, we had an intercourse on 11 Dec, I'm expecting my periods this month, its already 22nd and no signs of mensuration. I'm scared that im pregnant. I'm unmarried. We are planning to get marry next year. Will this affect my future pregnancy if I abort this time.
I have a 3 years old son. I have seen some dental issues in him and went to dentist. After seeing him she told me we need to use a cap of 4 teeth to save him from any dental issues in his life. The cap will be used for 3/4 yrs. So I am bit worried know. I can share his images if anybody wants to see. Please recommend.
I am 31 yr old male and had neck pain in morning from last few days (10days). When I shift the neck from left to right there is small sound of some joints/bones. What should I do?
Hi Doctor I have one question I am 41 year old my weight is approx 135 please tell me I am losing the weight I am very upset.
I am 21 old female on my face there is a freckles since 2year. I want to know how can I get rid of it?
My Mother 72 years heavy weight and diabetic (on insulin injections) underwent Breast cancer surgery about 5 month back. The surgery went well but since then she has been having itching in the back- which was not there before with all her medicines. Have consulted skin specialists but all creams etc. Given provide only partial relief. Skin does not seems to show any significant signs of rashes etc. Other approaches like oil etc. Again provide partial relief only. The additional medicine prescribed was Arimidex 1mg but the itching problem started even before this was added. Looking for any advise on what to do and whom to consult.
I'm suffering from fever since six months I have done all the test but nothing is positive I changed 3 doctors I don't know what to do please help me I'm very much concerned about it.
I'm not gaining weight, from my past few years I was just 41. So what are the suggestions you can give doctors.
Hello, What will be suitable diet to gain weight without any side effect? Will supplement help? Reply with suitable remedies.
During sex cant hold more then 2 minutes is this premature ejaculation if so is there any exercise to improve the sex time naturelly without using medicine. Please suggest.
I have lot of fat in my body because of I am not select to interview because of give me a best suggestion please please please k sir.
Diabetes is one of the worst diseases which has gripped majority of people today, thanks to our erratic work schedule followed by a lack of exercise and sleep, aggravated by the overindulgence in junk food. But, the good news is that you can control and even reverse diabetes by following some simple dietary tips.
The fact is dieting doesn’t mean starving; you can have tasty nutritious food which is mentally and physically rejuvenating.
Here are a few dietary tips you should follow to keep your blood sugar levels in check-
- Include adequate vegetables in your diet; especially which have high fibre content. Leafy vegetables such as spinach and vegetables such as peas, broccoli and beans are a must.
- Include high fibre foods such as chickpea wheat, oats and millets in your diet.
- Milk has the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrate and can control blood sugar levels.
- Make sure you eat pulses, especially those with husk and sprouts, as they keep your blood glucose levels normal. Even when you are having noodles, you must add sprouts to them apart from the vegetables.
- Foods which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids are excellent for combating diabetes. These include flax seed oil, nuts, fatty fish; these have a very small level of cholesterol.
- Consume high fibre fruits such as papaya, pear, orange, guava etc. Eat those fruits which have high sugar content such as mangoes or grapes, in moderation.
These are some of the foods which you should include in your diet. In addition, there are few everyday tips which you should follow-
- Make sure to have small frequent meals comprising of high fibre and low in carbohydrate foods.
- Methi or fenugreek seeds have high diabetes controlling mechanisms. Soak one tablespoon of the seeds in 100 ml of water overnight and have it in the morning.
- Exercise helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Losing weight improves the functioning of the insulin.
Tip for sticking with a diabetes-friendly diet plan-
First and foremost, take small, manageable steps. Choose two or three things you want to work on. Once you feel you have mastered those you can move on to two or three more steps towards a healthier diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.