Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Giri GosaviYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir mam I am using norethisterone tab for delay period time. Can I use unwanted 72 also after intercourse? There is no risk to take this with norethisterone tab?
My pregnancy result is positive but somebody make me fear that it will get aborted. I am mentally disturbed. Pls suggest?
Hello, My sister who is 28 years old got married two months back. After two weeks of marriage she wasn't well n suffering pain in her back n wasn't able to getup from her bed. Doctors done her blood n urine tests which showed dat her right ovary is enlarged. She had problem with her periods which usually came after every 2-3 months time. Secondly doctor also suggested her MRI scanning which showed dat she is having axial ankylosing spondylitis. Can you suggest dat what is it actually and how is it going to affect her in future n will she cure from these? Will she have children n what is risk for her children? Kindly suggest d causes, treatments n care to be taken for her kids.
I have swelling near vagina hole. N pain in vagina. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or any other thing? Please help me.
Mera esse pehle ek misscarrige hua hai aur mai avi five months pregnant hu, mere doctor ne mera BOH panel test karwaya after misscarrige jisme mera PTT (Test) 43.8 ,DRVV Confirmatory test 37.30,Rubella IGG 114.02,Cytomegalovirus Igg > 20, Herpes Simplex virus -1 Igg 5.65 aur Antinuclear Antibodies positive hai. Mere doctor mujhe dubara conceive karne ke baad three months continue lonopin 40 g De rhi hai aur ab ye injection mujhe week mai 3 days lene bola gya hai delivery hone tak doctor Mai ye jan na chahte hu ke mere baby ko ab to koi problem nhi hoge na aur kya ye injection mere aur mere baby ke leye sahi hai.
Hi I am 17 year old. Ek month phle 13 July ko muje dengue hua tha tabhi mere periods aaye the 21 koo and now abhii tk nhii aaye and abhii bhii muje thoda weakness and body problem hai to can I take mp forte plzz suggest me.
Is KY personal gel lubricant is good, to be used on condoms and during intercourse? Suggest the best water based lubs for intercourse and to apply on condoms.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most
Stress, overexertion and going too long without eating can all bring on the symptoms of gilbert’s syndrome. This condition is a common inherited illness that affects how the liver processes bilirubin -- a yellowish pigment made in the liver and a component of bile -- and causes yellowing of the skin and eyes. Other than the resulting change in skin color, gilbert's syndrome is relatively benign. While there is no special diet needed for the treatment of gilbert's syndrome, it's important that you eat regularly and include a healthy mix of nutrient-rich foods from all the food groups to keep your liver well.
Importance of regular meals
Fasting, which is when you go without food for a long period of time, may trigger the symptoms associated with gilbert's syndrome. A healthy meal plan that includes regularly scheduled meals and snacks may help prevent the jaundice. A regular eating plan usually includes three meals plus two to three snacks daily. Eating regularly not only helps control the symptoms associated with gilbert's syndrome but also helps keep energy levels up and aids in hunger control.
Foods from all the food group
One of the largest organs in your body, the liver is responsible for converting the nutrients from the food you eat into substances it can use, cleaning the blood of toxic waste and storing energy. It's important that you keep your liver in top working order for your health. Gilbert's syndrome does not lead to liver disease, but eating a healthy and balanced diet can help keep your liver healthy and prevent ill effects. A good diet for a healthy liver includes a variety of nutrient-rich foods from all the food groups, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean sources of protein such as poultry, seafood and tofu, low-fat dairy and healthy fats such as olive oil and avocados.
Get your fiber
Include plenty of fiber-rich foods in your diet to keep your liver healthy. Good food sources of fiber include fruits, vegetables, whole grains and beans. Getting more fiber in your diet is not only good for your liver but for your heart and digestive system as well. Men need 30 to 38 grams of fiber a day and women 21 to 25 grams a day. When increasing the fiber in your diet, do so slowly to prevent gas.
Dehydration, which is when your body does not have enough water to carry on its normal functions, may also trigger gilbert's syndrome. How much you need to drink to stay hydrated varies and depends on climate, exercise and diet. Clemson university cooperative extension says, in general, you need 1 quart of water per day for every 50 pounds of body weight. In addition to water, you can meet your fluid needs by drinking 100 percent fruit or vegetable juice, unsweetened decaf tea, fat-free milk or fortified soy milk. Making sure you get enough to drink is also important.
According to unani, a healthy body is key to a healthy heart.
This approach is primarily based on diet, exercise and medication.
Various herbs are used to treat and control high cholesterol.
Unani medicines are used to clean arteries that have been clogged.
There is my one friend she didn't get her periods this month but last she got her periods 2 times in month and last to last month she got periods 3 times she also had sex last month after sex she got her periods does it is confirm that if girls get periods after sex are not pregnant?
I am 30 years old. I have pcos hormone imbalance past 7 years. And I had laparoscopy on 5 months back to remove my fibroid cyst and pcos. After two months I got conceived with help of ovulation injection. At week 6, I had bleeding around 3 hours. After that doctor prescribed me duphaston 10 mg 2 tablets every 4 hours. I hav continuously taken tablet till now. At week 7 to 9 I had some dark brown discharge on and off. Now 12 weeks. At week 10 I heard heartbeat. Yesterday I was with severe vomit ends up with small bloodline with food. My gyn suggested to take pan 40 and emiset 4 mg. Is it safe to my condition. I had taken only one dose yesterday night. Vomit stopped. But wrying about miscarriage or birth defects with my baby. Is one dose affect baby. Please help me. Still I am having white cervix mucus. Felt guilty taking that tablet.
I am 22 years old. I lost my virginity 1 month ago I made love with my partner and he came in me. It was 1st time we did it so without condom. I took the ipill in next 3 hrs. The same thing happened that night and I took d pill again next day. It has been 2 weeks ago in which we have not been physical again. Now, when I go to pee, in middle of it I feel a sharp pain and it stops. Due to this, I have to visit the loo more then needed as the bladder is not empty. A drop of blood too flows in the end. Is it something serious or just some infection that can be cured by medicine.
Hi Dr. I m 30 yrs. My first child is 8 years n wen he born after 4 months I conceive so that I abort the child its tooo early. After dat last year I abort the child n nw in dec also I abort the child bt nw I feel guilt n Want to conceive as soon as so after how much time can I plan for baby. After 3 months can I try n can I conceive early please helpnw its too late. For me.
I had released sperm in my partner so how should I stop her to get pregnant? Nd 2 days before I have done it.
Hello Sir/Madam, I have inquiry related to my wife she is 29 year old ,she is suffering from breast fibroadenoma in both side breast ,total number of 7 lumps in both breast, please suggest me preferred treatment.
￼Meet prominent food allergen’s
- An allergy is defined as when a child’s immune system oversights the important protein present in the food and starts treating is as an entity; it soon starts producing antibodies in the blood as a process of defence.
- The entire process triggers and initiates the production of a nitrogenous compound called ‘histamine.’ histamine production is usually associated with mild to severe itchy rashes, constant sneezing and in few cases associated with nausea and vomiting. In seldom cases, the child can complain of anaphylaxis (severe onset of allergic reaction).
- Most of the symptoms take a few days to develop and subside in few days and any such abnormal allergic reactions should be immediately be sorted by a child specialist. In most cases, the child eventually grows out of most of the allergens by the age of 5 to 6 years. However, fewer can continue to perpetuate lifelong.
- Below are the most common allergens listed which if not administered before 6 to 8 months of an infant’s life can give some serious troubles.
Wheat the common allergen, wheat protein gluten can be sensitive, especially for those under 6 months of age. Children can show persistent symptoms of being gluten intolerant by passing watery stools to developing irritability of skin accompanied by itching or developing rashes. Most of the symptoms associated with wheat allergy vanish off with the growing age. However, it should not be introduced into the baby’s diet before 6 months of age.
1. Milk - one of the most common allergens which affect nearly 2 per cent of the infant population. It is advisable to make sure that cow’s milk or any other variant should not be introduced before child’s first birthday, as baby’s tiny digestive system is still progressing to digest proteins and sugar from the milk. The best way to check the tolerance of baby’s milk consumption is to add 1 part of whole milk or cow’s milk with mother’s milk; one can gradually increase the quantity once assured that baby is able to take it all.
2. Eggs - the protein in egg (specifically egg white) is known to be the most common allergen, with the onset of the symptoms almost immediately. The best way to introduce eggs in the child’s daily nutritional intake is by cooking it vigorously till the white turns solid and also ensuring, it is separately given to the baby.
3. Fish - child can show sensitivity towards any form and type of fish by developing skin rashes being difficult to digest; there should be introduction of small portion of well-cooked salmon or cod in the diet. It can surely be introduced after 6 months of exclusive breast feeding.
4. Peanuts - peanut allergy is known and common allergen. In most cases, it is associated with severe skin rashes. It affects nearly 1 child in 50. In most cases, babies grow out of it by the age of 5 but, introducing raw peanuts in child’s diet should be prohibited.
The above mentioned are the most common food allergens noted and in most cases baby grow out of it, however, utmost care should be taken to introduce the above food list in conservative quantities to initialise successful weaning.