Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha KadamYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my name is akchay and I am 20 years old male and I m suffering from hairfall problem for last 2 months and now my scalp can be easily seen by mirror. please help me and give some tips to regrow the lost hair. And What should I do?
I have some warts on my neck, around neck, under armpits. Have taken some homeopathy medicine from local doctor for about three months no improvement. Any alternative medicine for treating those warts?
Elders say that one should not eat fish and curd together or one after another same time. Is it true? Why? What will happen if eaten?
I am suffering from an ACL tear from past 6 months. For the first 2-3 months I was unserious about the tear but after that I consulted a doctor and he told me to consult physiotherapist and everyone agreed that it could repaired without surgery but after 2 months of physiotherapy their was only improvement of 1-2 % in ligament and knee started paining and before that in 3 months it never pained after that I consulted some other and stopped the physiotherapy now I am taking medicine of some other ortho doc from last 1 month and doing some strengthening exercises which he told bt I was experiencing pain in the need what should be done to get back on track as I am athlete .
I have more pimples in my face. Also consult with skin doctor. And doctor suggest skin soap. But no change in my face. Please suggest with good soap.
I lost almost 50 percent of hair in front side, I used to masturbate. Is it possible to regrow hair.
I an suffered from fever many times in month. Please tell me some precaution related to this problem.
I have lost hairs across a patch on my head. Is there any way to regain the hairs back. Right now I'm applying onion juice as one of my friend recommended. Can I get any guidance please?
Hello, I am 28 years old..Recently I was under medications for my sinus problem and thereafter I started getting pimples on my forehead and face...I have consulted dermatologist and I was suggested to apply deriva cms to the pimple and glyco-A for the marks..I am continuing to use the deriva cms where I could see the pimples are being dried up, but unluckily the pimples start immediately beside the dried one and this continues... This makes quite irritating and I am not sure what should I do with this... Moreover the marks after the pimple dries does not go after months of applying glyco -A cream..Also the face goes completely dry..can you please suggest with some remedies..
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist