Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
I am 22 and I feel sleepy all the time, even during physical work such as running etc. I yawn almost 7-8 times per hour. And I sleep at least 7 hr a day.
I am a 22 year old man. My problem is even after I urinate the urin continues to fall drop by drop although in very few drops. What medicines should I take to overcome this problem. Please help me.
Hi I have some doubts, does masturbation will affect health and fitness. I have searched a lot but I didn't get any proper answer from web. Is it good or bad?
Sir, My sperm count is 50 millions per cc Motility: 50 % on collection, 30 % after 4 hrs, 10% after 8 hrs, 00% after 24 hrs and grade is 2 Morphological is 13% total, rest report are normal. Sir, kindly tell can I become father with this sperm conditions. Please revert I am going to marry next month.
I am not take my husband penis proper. I am nervous during sex. Before sex I want more sex. But during sex I couldn't.
I have severe pain in my head and fever also. the pain is from last few months so kindly help me on this.
I am diabetic and obese because of insulin dosage as well as Thyroid problem. How much sprouts is ideal for morning break fast. Any more guideline.
I had very tiredness, sleepiness and left side chest stiffness. So I met doctor and been asked to take some of the lab test and heart related scans. After lab test they found heart is functioning properly without any problem and only hypothyroid was identified last two months before at that time thyroid level was TSH 6.26 mIU/L. After taking two months of Thyroxine 25 mcg tablet now the level became 3.36 mIU/L and Doctor asked me to continue the tablet another 3 months and ask me to see the again the doctor after 3 months. Now also some times I am getting tired feeling and compare to before it is better. Also the left chest stiffness and some little high heart beat is noticing. My question is can you please let me know what may the reason. Can you please tell me about the base root cause. Is there any more test I need to do.
I am not getting answered properly what I have question. Can anybody help me out and suggest proper reason and guidance? I am newly married. After sex There are boils on my neck, chin, breast and on inner parts too. My skin is very sensitive. Apart from medicine, I only want to know WHAT ARE THE REASON FOR THIS? Please answer only the reason. Not medicines and ol. Please help me out.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels.
- Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, consult a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.