Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
My penis size 5' & I want to big my penis size. So Please tell me medicine for penis enlargement. & its available in market easily or not. & anything side effect of medicine or good effect.
I am 45 years aged and I have a tipical problem that while I was sleeping on the bed I feel an empty space under my shoulders and put sum external pillo under my above the abadamon.
Sir, I need to know an information about how to increase the count of blood example to increase the count of platelets and RBC and WBC which is deceased due to dengue fever, I need to know that how can we increase the count without medicine's, sir please help me to get this information.
I am 25 years old, male, I have a headache, usually it comes when bile acids are increased, I will feel to hit my head somewhere at that point of time. It will come in severely. Please give me the suggestion.
Iam suffering from headache since six months. I consult many doctors but not yet my headache stop. please help me to get rid of my headache.
Body. Pain especially in legs. Ankles hurt. A lot while walking. Now getting pain from knee to ankle as well in my wrists and hand also.
I am 28 n male . Mere ko saas lene ka problem ho raha hai sas bohot jor se le raha hu to mere ko kiya karna hai.
The Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV is a virus which causes HIV infection and leads to "acquired immunodeficiency syndrome" or AIDS. HIV is transmitted by different means and ways.
Unprotected sex is a primary mode of transmission of the HIV virus from an infected person to a healthy person. Unprotected sex refers to having sexual intercourse without using a condom or any other mode of protection. It leads to HIV transmission along with other sexually transmitted infections.
How does HIV occur from unprotected sex?
While having sex without protection, the HIV present in the body fluids such as blood, sperm, vaginal fluid, pre-cum or anal mucus of an HIV infected patient can pass on to the body of his/her partner. The transmission occurs through the membranes of the penis in men, vagina in women, the rectum and also through mouth and throat. It is more likely for an HIV patient to pass on the virus during the first few months after getting infected. This is because the virus spreads over body fluids during this stage.
Which types of sex are more risky?
HIV is transmitted the most by having vaginal or anal sex. Anal sex accounts for being the riskiest because the lining present in the anus is much more delicate than the vaginal lining. It is prone to more damage, easily. There are two types of anal sex: receptive anal sex and insertive anal sex. Receptive anal sex is more risky.
HIV can also be acquired from oral sex. This can happen in case the person giving oral sex has ulcers in the mouth, sore and bleeding gums. In case the person receiving the oral sex is already infected, the other person gets HIV.
A person who has sex with multiple partners regularly is at a high risk of getting HIV because of unprotected sex. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Getting HIV from unprotected sex can be avoided if you use these precautions:
- Condoms: Condoms offer the precaution against HIV infection from anal or vaginal sex. They should be used by men before any kind of sexual contact to restrict the passing of semen or fluid, which may be infected by HIV.
- Lubricants: Sex is made easier by using lubricants and reduces the risk of tearing in the vagina or anus due to friction. The risk of a condom breaking is reduced using lubricants.
- Dental Dams: This is another precautionary device, which is a small sheet of plastic. It has to be placed to cover the mouth of the vagina or anus and reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
Unprotected sex is the primary cause of HIV and people who do not take precautions before sex are likely to be infected by HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
Is diabetes curable for ever in life can transplant of pancreas transplantation rbe done if yes cost please.
How to get a stronger and prolonged erection because when I get high, I come down to the normal state very soon like in seconds. And it takes time for me to get high again where I come back to normal state very soon.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. But I think it's psychological problem .When I got drink I can perform properly .What should I do .I am not a regular drinker .I am 40 years old
Diet for nasal allergy
Certain foods and drinks can make allergy symptoms better or worse
Foods that help
1- seafood containing omega 3 fatty
2- fruits and vegetables containing vitamin c and e.
3- hot drinks and soup
Help break up mucus and making it
Easier to cough up mucus
Natural source of vitamin d
5- drink water
Foods to avoid
1- processed foods
Contain highly unsaturated fats and proinflammatory trans fats that worsen inflammation
Cause swelling and stiffness in the nose can make symptoms worse.
I have chest tightness and upper abdomen pain and tightness. My body weight gone decreased completely .Taken endoscopy redness in esophagus and gastritis. Doctor prescribed me pantakind. Later one Lybrate doctor advise me to take pantocid, another doctor advise me to nexpro 40 mg tab. After taking nexpro some what chest tightness and upper abdomen pain become normal . Side effects of after taking nexpro After having breakfast ,getting liquid stool like diarrhea.
Should be done by a diabetic to control the cholesterol and more danger for diabetic compared with common a man. And without eating fat foods also cholesterol will increase. And how much alcohol pegs should be drunk.
I am 21years old and my penis is little bit bend downwards and I want that my penis will be straight or facing upwards. So what to do?
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body