Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garudkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GarudkarYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from too much pain while every month of period time. So will be step to control the pain?
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. What may be the reason. And what must I do now. please help.
I am 18 year girl and I have my period problem, my period is not come on time. My health is not good because some day later I have stomach infection and my b. P also low so what should I do please tell me.
Being a monogamous Is it harmful to lick my wife's back (ass-hole) after her bathing or cleaning? Is analingus is common or normal like cunnilingus for a monogamous married couple?
I am planning for pregnancy from last 2 year but could not find any results plzz help I conceived 4 tm but it was aborted by its own please help.
Hiding and shying away from your feelings is not good for your health, both emotional and physiological and it may result in psychological imbalances as well. Many people are scared of having sex either because of the pain or simply because of the after effects of having unprotected sexual intercourse.
First time is always special. Instead of trying complicated sex positions which might ruin your experience, go for these 4 simple sex styles to ensure a beautiful time spent with your partner.
- Doggy Style: It is a position in which the woman bends on her elbows keeping her legs tightly closed. The man is at the back of her making it comfortable having anal sex. With this position, you can also have vaginal sex with your partner.
- Magic Bullet: It is a position in which the woman lies on the bed with legs up in the air. The man holds her legs and kneels down behind her. This is one of the easiest style for first timers.
- Reverse cowgirl: It is a sort of cross between doggy style and classic women*on*top position. This is a position in which the man lies flat on the bed and the woman is on the top of the man with her back facing the man. She leans forward while the man penetrates into her vagina or the anus, from behind.
- 69: It is a position in which the couple align themselves in such a way that their mouths are near to the other's genitals. This particular position allows for great oral sex. Sexual stimulations are high in this position, but sometimes it can distract people whose focus is just on their own pleasure. This position is best fitted for partners having similar heights.
So, get rid of all the shyness and give all your emotions and excitement a direction. Give it a chance and take your relation to a higher level, making it stronger.
Madam, now Sr prolactin 0.50 All investigations done all report normal FH 2.63 LH 3.46 AMH 4.45 ultra sound pelvic Pl correlate for pcod what treatment and plan for pregnancy.
1. Hit the hot spots
A friction position may help you have an orgasm during intercourse. Get on top, for example, so the top of your clitoris is rubbing directly on your partner’s pubic bone. Or lay on your back with a pillow underneath your butt.
2. Talk the talk
" men really want direction. Let your partner know when he’s on the right track, either by telling him what feels great or by moaning.
3. Learn on your own
You can’t talk the talk if you don’t know what turns you on" to train your body to be orgasmic, you have to masturbate.
4. Exercise your orgasm muscles
" kegels are the classic exercise for women who want to transform feeble orgasms into fabulous ones, locate these muscles in your pelvic floor by stopping yourself from peeing midstream. Then tone them by clenching when you’re not peeing. Do kegels every day, ideally a few times a day. And keep breathing while you squeeze.
5. Get risky
Research shows that engaging in thrill-seeking behaviors together stimulates dopamine in the brain, which gets your juices flowing.
6. Delay the pleasure
" the longer the arousal buildup, the bigger the explosion. Get yourself close to orgasm, then slow to a simmer. Repeat that a few times before you climax.
7. Focus on breathing
Tantric sex may sound new-agey, but its central tenet—focused breathing—may boost your pleasure" you can use your breath to channel your sexual energy. Partners who breathe in tandem may slow the rush to orgasm and create a bigger buildup, which can intensify pleasure.
8. Explore erotic
Erotic movies and books can be tasteful and arousing, and the more aroused you are, the better your orgasm chances.
9. Try creative foreplay
If it takes you longer than your partner to warm up, fulbright says, get a head start by e-mailing or texting each other sexy messages.
11. Relax, relax, relax!
I am pregnant last 1 month ,sometime pain my backside so pls answer me isme koi darnevali bat nahi hena?
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years married. My period was regular but next month it come before 5 days from due date. My last date is 10 July 2017 and I expected next date is 5 August or 10 August. My hubby and me try for baby and having daily intercourse. Now 10 August I feel mc pain for only 5 minutes and also only 1 drop bleeding but after that no pain no bleeding. Then 20 Aug I check urine by prega news pregnancy test kit and I saw early morning urine (10 am) show two pink line in a kit. 1 dark pink and 1 dark light pink line. I also feel tired. So please can you suggest me or explain me. I am pregnant or not. And if yes so what can I do for further treatment. Thanking you.
The top 10 tips for living with PCOS
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is often caused by small cysts growing on the ovaries. Although harmless, these cysts lead to hormone imbalances.
Living with PCOS can sometimes be a daunting task. Many of the side effects caused by the disease such as adult acne, infertility, weight gain, and excessive facial or body hair can be difficult to control. Additionally, the emotions associated with presenting ones self to the public when facing such challenges—and an overall lack of self-esteem—can, at times, seem impossible to
But women living with pcos who adopt positive lifestyles can overcome the symptoms caused by this disease. Here are ten tips for living with, and managing, the symptoms caused by pcos.
1. Adopt healthy eating habits.
All women with pcos can benefit from adopting healthy eating habits. By eating a diet low in carbohydrates and refined sugars you can help reverse the imbalances of glucose and insulin in your body that cause pcos symptoms to flair up.
2. Fit exercise into your daily routine.
Although everyone should find time to exercise, it is especially important for women with pcos to fit some form of exercise into their daily routine. Whether it is a 20-minute walk, playing outside with your kids, or going to a pilates class, exercise has proven to boost metabolism and burn calories which helps to control insulin levels and, in turn, results in weight loss. Exercise can also help to stave off diabetes, a health risk for women in pcos.
3. Avoid stimulants.
Having a cup of coffee (or two or three …) has become such a part of our culture that giving it up may seem impossible. However, coffee and other stimulants cause increases in insulin production which have proven to have a negative impact on women with pcos. If you are serious about controlling your insulin levels, you really need to consider giving up that cup of joe.
4. Get regular physical exams.
Women with pcos have a greater risk of developing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and some forms of cancer. They are also more likely to suffer from high blood pressure and/or high cholesterol. Meeting regularly with your doctor to monitor and treat these issues will help you stay healthy until the symptoms come under control through the adoption of healthy eating and exercise habits.
Women with pcos are more prone towards experiencing depression and mood swings. They often find themselves emotionally frustrated when their own bodies seem to purposefully work against them. Whether dealing with weight issues or having difficulty conceiving, pcos can take a toll on your emotional well-being, so take a bubble bath, watch an old movie, or do something else that you really enjoy doing. It can make the biggest difference in how you feel on the inside.
6. Seek support networks.
Although it may feel like it, you are definitely not alone in your struggle with pcos. There are thousands of women out there who are experiencing the same symptoms and emotions that you are. Do not be shy. These are the women who will lift you up when you are feeling down. If you can’t find a group then start one and promote it online, in local newspapers, via flyers and at schools, college and health clubs.
7. Ask questions.
With pcos, there is no one size fits all solution to control the disease. Symptoms vary with each person so you really need to ask questions of your physicians and do research on your own to find a regimen that will work best for you.
8. Get help if you are depressed.
Pcos can make you feel melancholy, especially given the multitude of physical and emotional challenges that can develop as a result of this disease. If you are feeling more than a little sad and cannot shake the feeling of disillusionment associated with the condition, get help. The fact is you can live a positive life even when dealing with pcos. Getting help is the first step towards achieving that goal.
9. See a specialist.
As pcos gets more attention from physicians, the media and others, there are more and more treatment options being offered. For example, insulite laboratories of boulder, co has created a five step approach that incorporates nutraceuticals, nutrition, exercise, food addiction awareness and support networks to help reverse the symptoms caused by pcos.
10. Maintain a positive attitude.
Maintaining a positive attitude is essential to realizing positive outcomes in any aspect of life. Be positive and create opportunities for yourself that can help you realize your dreams. Just because you have pcos does not mean you cannot live your best life!
I have 2 months old baby girl I have a lactation problem, the problem why I am not lactating I can not understand first month after delivery I can lactate very much but now its like I can lactate one day but next day I can't lactate and currently I am using T- lactare tablets for lactation but its like I can't lactate properly please help me with this problem?
So me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex June 15&25 an my period normally last 7 days but it only came on light for 3 days then after that I started having all the pregnancy symptoms and I haven't took a test yet. I don't know of I'm getting fat or if I'm actually pregnant.Please tell.
We had protected sex on 5 Dec we are sure nothing went wrong even the guy is sure n now period were due on 26 as in Nov I got it on 26 n now it's 28 m worried about it what to do. Please help me.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.