Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a retired w. Rly engineer aged 85, my wife 76 yrs. Have no children, living at cheruvannur -calicut kerala. My wife gets repeated urine infections and some medicines like norflox 400, niftas and now furant 100 mg are given for 1 month since 2 days. Clinical test report indicate:-albumin trace; sugar nil; pus cells6-8; rbc 0-2; epcells. Nil; bacteria. Present. She is diabetic for the last30 years on metformin tablets, daonil etc but now swiched over to insulin inj since15 days and blood sugar level in under control. Other medicines are eltroxin 100. 1per day, premarin 0. 625, veloz 20mg tab 1 per day are now given since 2 weeks. She do not have pain, urination is adequate due to more water intake. I request expert openion for controlling bacteria infection. Being very old we are not very mobile to visit distant places, railway do gives free treatment in railway hospitals, but at calicut only a dispensory exists. No lab facility etc. Your valued opinion fot this old couple is sought.
I have never been felt headache. My mind is not too sharp. I am 20 years old. Am I normal? I am myopic too.
I am 19, i am experiencing a pain in the chest region when bending down. What might be the reason? is it serious to consult a doctor?
I am 20 years old guy, i have sexual problem, (sperms). i am very week. What should I do to gain the body?
I have to mere and more sleeping How to get rid of more sleeping? I wanna take only 6-7 hour sleeping!
My sister have always pain in the head Approx 2 times in the week She also consultant by the doctor But not +ve sign.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body. On the contrary, cough and cold could be the first symptoms of a serious underlying disease like pneumonia. From that angle, it is better to treat it than to just let it run its natural course. Especially in children and elderly, it can be chronic issue with repeated bouts and therefore, treatment becomes mandatory.
The good news is that homeopathy provides a cure for this, that not just treat external symptoms. Also, like any other condition, homeopathy looks at treating the whole myriad of associated symptoms, thereby providing holistic treatment. Below are 5 common homeopathic remedies for chronic cough and cold:
1. Aconitum or Aconite: Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
2. Allium Cepa: Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
3. Arsenicum album: The patient usually has complaints on the right side including watery nasal discharge, weakness, restlessness, chills, thirst. The discharge can irritate the upper lip and nasal mucosa. The cold gradually moves to the throat and the irritation also shifts down (this phase requires a different treatment).
4. Belladonna: When the cold has a sudden onset with red face, high fever, cold feet, this can be used in the early stages of the cold. There is associated high fever, tickly throat, glassy eyes, dry cough, restlessness, and delirium
5. Euphrasia: Burning eyes and profuse nasal discharge lead to reddened eyes and cheeks. More common in children, the condition worsens in open air, at night, and while lying down. The cough then moves down into the larynx, produces a harsh, hoarse voice.
6. Pulsatilla: Yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive.
Homeopathy does 'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.
I have serious stooling problem, I go stooling for 3 times a day, what should i do to make my digestion ?
Natural air –purification All part of the Neem tree have a medicinal usage like its flowers, leaves, bark, fruit and root. Neem oil extracted from seeds is also of medicinal use for skin diseases
How to use:
Headache: Extracted Juice of Neem leaves as nasal drops
Falling of hair, lice, dandruff, and infection in scalp: Water boiled with neem leaves and used frequently after cooling to wash hair
Fever: water boiled with neem leaves (Decoction) along with a few grain of pepper
Joint pain and rheumatism: Massaging with neem oil
Skin Problem: Bathing with neem leaf soaked water, kept under the same for several hours.
Throat pain & Infection: Crush neem leaves in water, warm it up, add little honey and gargle.