Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I have very ruff skin. And my skin is black, So I need some skin whitening creams and my skin should be soft. So give me some suggestions for Face softening and Whitening products.
Having a glass of beet root juice can make skin glowing and also what are the advantages of having beet root juice.
Hi muje back side backbone pe tumour hua he use vajase muje other me weakness Aya he uske Karan se me chal nhi pa Raha hu please hlep me.
Hi! I'm 18 years old I have small boils on my face which are red in colour and they are leaving marks. Please suggest what to do. Thank you.
I am getting rashes of red in colour always because of sweat and rubbing in between my thighs and under my chest. What should I want to do to get rid of this? Please suggest.
I m 22 years old male. I have sensitive & oily skin. Being used different cosmetic product, bad small whole has been on my face. Now I m using eraser anti marks cream. What should I do?
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.
I have a problem that all my body is in fair colour except my hands and face. This is nt frm my childhood. At a age of 12, I used an ayurvedic medicine along wd honey for asthma. My face is oily and I am a person who exposed to sun daily. My age is 24 now and height is 5.10"
I want ti talk yo you regarding dark circles. .my age is 22 I am suffering from dark circles from 19 please help me to remove.
Hello sir, in my forehead some black shadow it seems very darkest but my all face like chick and nose skin and also hand and leg is not dark so what I do? Because it look very terrible.
I have worked in a Telecom company as a Engineer but I have to travel a lot during my job so please gave a advice how to protect or save my face skin from outside whether.
I have been suffering from stomach pain 5 days. Now bloods are coming in stool. Every time feel like I am gonna do latrine but its not happening. What should I do?
45 years old lady and having a very bad ulcer problem not only in my mouth but also in the stomach. Most of the time feel something warm in the mouth and stomach. I have completely avoid spicy food from 4 month but nothing improve. Pls let me know what should I do and what is exactly this problem called? My test report shows: observation scope passed till D2 D1, D2: duodenitis at D1, Normal D2 stomach- Antral gastritis, normal body and fundus of the stomach. GE Junction - 35 cm with hiatus hernia. Esophagus - esophagitis Impression- Antral Gastritis and duodenitis with hiatus hernia.
My age 21 male. My problem is my skin get ruf; and spot also shown in my face sunburn also are there I try so many things but not work any of them. Can you suggest me something that help me out of this.
This anti-wrinkle homemade face mask is the most natural solution to get rid of signs of aging. In addition, it is very easy to prepare, but what is more important it is cheap, so that not only the face, but your wallet will thank you.
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Place the egg white in a bowl, and beat it until it foams. Then add the lemon juice. Continue beating for several minutes until a homogeneous mixture is made.
The first thing you need to do is to thoroughly clean the face. Do not forget your neck.
Then, make sure your hands are clean, and with your fingers, take a little mixture, and apply the mask on your face gently, in circular motions. Leave it on the face for about 5-10 minutes, and then remove with warm or cold water as you want.
Finally, apply your favorite moisturizer.