Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaikwad AshwinYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with fever, weakness, pain at back head from past 4 days. Will you please help in this. Thanks.
I have a foul smell every time I woke up from sleep. And sometimes after not eating for 2-3 hrs my mouth smells bad. I brush twice. What should I do?
I have hair fall, I used the hairgro Gel to prevent the hair fall, its works first but gradually not working. Dandruff is increasing. Please give me suggestion.
I have very much gas problem. Since 2 days I was suffering from gas problem. I am not eating anything how ever I feel like my stomach is full. When I go for toilet there are only waters are come nothing else only water. I was drink 2 ENO yesterday.
Hello Hello me increase my weight I have tried every meds But myth Nothing helps me out Please help me out Thanks.
Doctors, I masturbates twice and with that fluid I inside my wife's vagina. She was on 4th day of her periods. Her shortest day is 30 and longest is 45. Last two were 29 may and 2nd july. This tym it was 33 days. This happened on july 5. Now its almost 10 days after periods. Now she got a white fluid on 12th june which she said was Normal before she used to get before every periods. Pls explain me whats this abt. Is she pregnant. Am worried pls help me doctors.
Iam 21 years old male, mine is an oily face, I usually have heat boils n pimples. But becos of that my face started to lose its. Brightness. So give me a way with which my face could get rid of pimples n boils, and become brighter.
I had a ring between my both legs near my thie a month ago. But it gave me a black spots on my leg and some time they give me a rash. Ass hole also having rash problem. What to do. It burns when temperature gets high there.
I am a hyper thyroid patient. Kindly tell me is green coffee help me to reduce weight? Or tell me is there any side effects?
She is my friend she has hand pain from so many days and doctor said some problem in spinal cord so I don't know it is but any one please help.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.