Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GadhikarYour feedback matters!
I am female 19 I had done sex with my bf After sex 3 4 drop blood come out. I took unwanted 72 tab on same day Nd on same day bleeding started like period nd now its become 6 days my periods blood flow is just like first or second day periods blood flows nd my periods is not stopping even after 6 days Is it serious please advice me some medicine to stop my periods nd to avoid unwanted pregnancy Thank please Plz suggest me medicine.
I am 8 month pregnant. I try to control my urine to come out at the night. Is it harmful for my baby?
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Kyun aise ho raha hai mere wife ka unko latrine bhi nahi ho raha hai aur pet me gas bhi hai aur wo 9 months pregnency bhi hain. please help
Completed one year of marriage. Married life is not good. As the sexual too. My hubby likes me but don't want to perform sex with me. But maybe I am more excited about this thing. What I do? Even my hubby sometimes agree to do it but never I reached at the stage of orgasms. Coz of it maybe I am in bad habit too. Even a sharp water pressure from toilet seat excites me and I reach at orgasms. This thing neither I can tell anyone. After hubby's regular denial no to perform sexual activity I become in acute anger. And start weeping. The whole night goes spoiled. Every morning evening I promised myself k no tonight I will not weep I will not tell him to sex or love. Will sleep tonight well. But I can't keep control myself I can't calm myself What I do Please help me please.
Hii I wanna ask . Is that true that the hyman breaks only at the time of first sex ? I want to know it is confirmed that it will surely break the virginity on first sex ? If it is ! is there any other way to that will not bleed on first sex ?
Hi, recently during an ultrasound it was found that I had multiple tiny cysts formed in my ovary (17 mm max). I have had irregular periods since September and stomach ache due to constipation during the whole of last week. Is it possible that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? (No other usual symptoms like body hair growth present)
I am 6 months 8 days pregnant. My ultrasound shows I have breech presentation n baby's cord is around d neck. Is there any serious problem. M very afraid this is my first pregnancy. please help me.
My question is that from six days I have bleeding because of eating mifegest and cytolog. Now I want to say that how many days will bleeding continue and also when I take sonography and which type of sonography I can take and also my first baby is 1&1/2 years old. Can I give him milk.
While doing sex with a vergin girl, is there is any problem of getting pregnancy or any other problems.
Dear sir and madam I have sex with my girl friend in first time my Pines is kept in the my girlfriend vagina but I am not totally kept my pennis in vagina because vagina is tight next time what I do comfortable sex with my girlfriend. please ans me.
I am female 24, married since last 9months. While having sex we us to suck/lick each other (pennis and vagina). Is there any harm? We want to enjoy healthier/safe sex. So pls guide us.
I had sex on the first day of my period but we had anal. I just thought for a moment it went inside my vagina but suddenly I made him pull his penis out. The penis wasn't even wet or didn't have any blood steins. It was in the start only so I don't think the precum would produce that early. I am not even sure it went in but my period is due. I am 3 days late. Should I be worried? Am I pregnant? Once again. We had coitus on the first day of my period. Is it possible?
I had sex with my boyfriend with a condom. However My boyfriend later removed it and ejaculated over (outside) my vagina. I had emergency contraceptive pill within 3 hours (on the 28th of September). I had taken the an ECP one week prior as well. However, it has been a month since and I am about 20 days overdue and I haven't got my period. I am not on any standard birth control. Worried that I could be pregnant, I took the urine test and got the HCG blood test and a trans vaginal ultrasound. The urine test is negative. On the 24th October I had the first Beta HCG test which was 1.20 (negative). Then I had another beta HCG on the 30th which also came back negative (0.2). I was told to wait for my periods to start but the wait was worrying me so I had an Trans Vaginal Ultrasound done on the 3rd November. The results came back normal. One doctor suggested I take Primolut N to induce my periods so I began taking it on the 3rd November for 5 days. Throughout this time I have been experiencing stomach cramps and one the second day of taking Primolut N I also had light spotting. Last date I had my periods was 18th September. Could I be pregnant?
Constipation is likely to occur during the second month of pregnancy due to the changes taking place inside the body. Increase your fluid intake and make sure your diet is high in fibre.