Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FarzanaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir My girlfriend 20 year old She doing fingering 7-8 time in a day And she reached organism 8-9 times in a day Is it normal? Or Side effects I worried about that works Please tell me sir What side effects of excess fingering?
Hello doctors . My weight is 100 kgs n height is 5.6 inches. Since 3 years whatever I do there is 5 kgs up n down in my weight. I'm having cereals n boiled egg without yellow morning. When I go to college I take 2 with wid vegetables for lunch. If I am at home I have phulka or one cup rice. Evening have green tea. And I have one jowar roti with vegetables at night around 7 pm. Then I don't eat anything at night. Drink water in adequate amounts too. Morning due to hectic college schedule if have have time then I do walking for nearly half to one hour. Im fed up im not at all loosing weight. Please suggest me. I had few thyroid abnormalities in childhood so had iodine tonic for 2 months then it was fine. Again at the age of 15 I had imbalance so ate 12. 5 mg thyroxine for one month. Now at the age of 20 again symptoms of thyroid with pcod im having. Since 6 months eating 25 mg of thyroxine. There is a family background of hypothyroidism and diabetes. Pls help me I don't want to be inline with them. And want to loose my weight too.
I had sex during the periods with the wife is there any complications would arise in future regarding pregnancy I am very to know about this.
I am a non vegetarian and my age is 19. Over the last two years I have increased my weight from 60 to 75. I have diagnosed pcos and doctor told me to lose my weight. How should I proceed to do so? Doctor gave me yamini odpl and cobalt f9 for pcos.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.