Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip Walke
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip WalkeYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old and married, after doing sex the blood is coming from my vagina, why it s coming am afraid about that can you please answer for this?
Main, Dr Sanjeev, aaj hum log discuss karenge about proteins, proteins ke baare mein and mera jo manana hai aur jo science bhi kehti hai, ki proteins ka bahut accha shrot hota hai anda. Hum Log ek hindu rashtra hai almost, hum log hindu dharm ko mante hain. Jyadater toh vegetarian or nonvegetarian Ki baatein hoti hain. Basically, Jo anda hota hai woh bhi ek vegetarian source hai, jo ki murgi se hota hai aur usme koi fertilization nahi hota aur woh kisi ki jeev hatya nahi karte hain. Ek anda lagbag saat gram ka hota hai, ek ande mein lagbhag 6 gram protein hota hai. Ek 2 se leke 5 saal tak ke bachche ko agar 2 ande khilate hain matlab 12 gram proteins khilate hain to lagbhag uski protein requirement hum puri kar lete hain or 30 milligram isme calcium hota hai, vitamin D hota hai. Anda apne aap mein sampurnta bhojan hai. Ande mein do cheez nahi hoti hain, ek toh carbohydrate nahi hota hai and dusra usme Vitamin C nahi hota. Agar anda hum cereals ke sath Khaye ya thoda fruits ke sath Khaye ya sabji ke sath khaye toh woh apne aap mein wholesomeness pradan kar deta hai. Doodh ke baare mein kehna chahunga ke doodh bahut achha hai, but 70% doodh milawati milta hai, doodh Jalne ka darr rehta hai, bahane ka darr rehta hai aur doodh is waqt 60-70 rupay kilo mil raha hai, jo ek aam insaan thik se afford nahi kar pata. Eggs bahut accha protein ka source hota hai. Proteins ka kaam hai hamari bodybuilding, hamari bones ki development, hamare sharir mein hormones, hamari bahut sari activities Jo hamari protein dependent hoti hain, hormones khastor se. Woh humko protein ke dwara milta hai aur jo anda hai usme sare essential amino acids, sab kuch easily digestible hai. Duniya mein jo bhi protein available hai hum usko ande se hai compare karte hain, egg is called gold sati nary proteins. Parantu anda kabhi kachcha nahi khana chahiye, ande ko hamesha ubal ke ya pakake hee khana chahiye Ande ko aap kisi tarike se bhi kar sakte hain chahe woh ubla hua ho,chahe woh scrambled ho, chahe omelette ho, chahe bhujia ho, chahe cake ho kisi tarike se bhi kha sakte hain.
I am 28 years old. I used abortion pills 8 months ago when I was pregnant. Now I am not able so conceive since 8 months. Please help.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.