Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip WalkeYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years female. I have 18 days baby. I don't have milk to breastfeeding. Giv suggestion for that.
I have twin pregnancy with ivf having 17th week. Foetus A is heart rate 158 bpm, bpd 33 mm, hc 125 mm, ac 102 mm, fl 20 mm and weight 147gms Foetus b heart rate 144bpm. Bpd 33 mm, hc 122 mm, ac 100 mm, fl 20 mm and weight 143 gms. please suggest me is everything alright? I am little worried about weight as weight of both I think is very less as 4 months are going to complete on 20th. What to do to increase weight. please give suggestions.
I had intercourse on 29th Jan and was dur with my period cycle on 20th Feb. But was late. I took homeopathic medicines but had only mucus and spotting. I also had low BP recently. I am 20 and have never missed my cycle except once when homeopathic med helped. If there is a chance of pregnancy, I need to terminate it ASAP.
I took i-pill on 11th August within 7 hours. Now on 30th August I started to bleed from morning but not continuously. It's light bleeding. Sometimes dark black. So it's implantation bleed or my periods. This happened before 4 days of my expected date because I took turmeric in boiled water for 2 days 1 teaspoon to induce early periods but I am confused it with implantation bleeding .2 weeks over of my intercourse happened.
Mam Mere periods bhot delay Ho gye hai and ab tk start nhi hui. Delay k 7 days bad pregnancy test Kia to result negative aaya. Lekin test k bad aaj fifth day hai or ab tk start ni hue. Agar 2 din bad fir se test krti hu or result negative aata hai to periods start krne k kya krna hoga. By chance agar test ka result positive aaya to tab periods start krne k liye kya krna chahiye. please help me out.
Yesterday I got miscarriage 9 weeks pregnant, I have third problem and now it's OK. Before all doctors told I can't get pregnant my AHM level is too low but I got pregnancy and that miscarriage. Why I got miscarriage? Can I get pregnancy again? And please don't call my number I can't talk directly with you. please send messages.
Today is my 3rd day of my period. Present I taken ashokarishta lohasava eve care by himalaya tablets. I have excessive bleeding can I stop the medicines. From which day onwards again I use those medicines.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
Hello, doctor. I am 23 years old I am pregnant for the first time, and I am very anxious that nothing should go wrong. I keep hearing about women who have done something during their pregnancy that has caused a deformity. What drugs and medicines should I avoid in pregnancy?
I want to know about My wife, she is pregnant 20 days. Now I don't want baby. So what can we do, His last period was 11/11/2016. Pls help me.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.