Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deshpande AjayYour feedback matters!
I get too many rashes on my chest and on my back only during summers. Whatever I use I can not control itchiness. What do I use to reduce the itchiness.
I have these acne/ pimples on my forehead and they keep on coming back. It all started few months back Prior to that my skin was perfect and I hardly had any pimples or acnes on my skin. Now they keep on coming back again and again. Please suggest something so that I can get rid of them. Also my facial skin is becoming dull and if I stretch my cheeks I can see some black heads and white heads underneath.
How to control my hair fall and white hair and how to control my leg pain because in winter it created so many problems.
How solve the white hair problem? My age is currently 32 years running. Please suggest me any medicine and I working in Aashka multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
How heroes get strong hair. Is there any treatment for like that for common man. Kindly suggest on same.
Beard started to grow but the hairs are very thin I am 22 now So please suggest me to grow beard little bit thick Can I use home remedies like potato juice to make those hair thick Please suggest me sir/madam.
My wrist hand burnt by hot oil and I hve a pain in my wrist what should I do please suggest me natural and artificial remedies thank you.
I am 19 years old I have pimples and darkspots in my faces I have consulted many times but permanent curing is not resulted.
Mujhe 2 mahine se jangh par aur putthe par daad khaj ho gaya hai mene bohot cream laga kar check kiya par koi farak nahi pada koi achi cream suggest kare please.
I am suffering from sunburn problem on my face. I have already consulted from doctor and have taken medicines but no effect. Can you tell me now what to do?
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.