Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Tathe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti TatheYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant of 2 weeks so I am very worried and confused which medicine should I take for abortion.
I was diagnosed with mild pcos in 2016. I was having irregular periods and severe hair fall that was making me near bald in forehead. I was on medication for 1 year and it became better. The irregularities were gone. I am in a relationship. I get to see my fiance on 2nd and 4th Saturday of a month. We are having sex on these particular 2 days for past 7 months. We are using Unwanted 72 emergency pill as contraception on this 2 days. I didn't suffer any period irregularities in these 7 months. I didn't have any cramps. Flow was absolutely normal and always on time in past 7 months. I didn't gain weight too. But someone told us it is not ok to use emergency contraceptive pills so often as it may risk my health in future and create problem to get pregnant. We are so much confused as my periods in past 7 months were best as it never was. Please help.
Homeopathy literally translates to same/similar and study. The philosophy of homoeopathy is like cures like. The medications that are usually prescribed by homoeopathy doctors contain the same ingredients which would cause the disease. For example, if gout is due to excessive uric acid, the treatment also would include uric acid, but at highly diluted doses.
There is constant controversy as to whether this actually works. While there are numerous patients who have benefitted from using these products, there is another segment which claims that they just have a placebo effect and actually are not of any medicinal value. The following are some points raised by clinicians and patients all over which question homoeopathy.
- Arriving at the right prescription: No two individuals are given the same treatment in homoeopathy, even though they may have the exact clinical presentation. The doctor needs to spend a lot of time to discuss other symptoms and then come to a conclusion as to what to use. This is extremely complex and even tricky sometimes. Arriving at a wrong conclusion and giving wrong medication is quite possible if a proper diagnosis and case study is not done. This is one big risk that is raised against homoeopathy.
- Limited trial periods: Another argument against homoeopathy is that none of these products have gone through clinical trials and therefore their safety is a big question. There are also reports of people having had adverse reactions to some homoeopathy medicines.
- Uncertain responses: Just as the diagnosis, even the response to treatment is unique and specific to individuals. While some medicine might work for a person, it may not work for another. Also, the duration of treatment can widely vary. Some might respond in days, others might take weeks or sometimes even months. In the meantime, there could be other symptoms arising as a result of the medicine per se.
- Homoeopathic aggravation: Going by its basic philosophy, homoeopathy uses the same medicine to treat the symptoms which would induce it in the first place. Therefore, there is a high chance of initial aggravation of symptoms at the beginning of therapy. Patients who choose homoeopathy are often warned of this and advised not to worry about this, as this is a typical observation.
- Drug interactions and side effects: Many homoeopathy products have significant side effects. What can affect one body system in a positive way can have a negative effect on another body system. However, the argument is that the medicine is used in highly diluted forms and are not capable of causing any adverse effects. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Last night we have sex. After that she feel some pain in her vagina. And that pain continuous till now morning. I think there is some problem. Please suggest some pills or any other options to relax from pain. We have married last week.
Im taking hyperthyroid medicine. From since 1 and half years Does hyperthyroid causes irregular periods. Like im missing my periods since 2 months and 1 week. Before that my periods always come in 2 months. Should I be worried does it effect on my fertility.
My wife is pregnant for two months and she vomits twice in a day. Is it normal, What care should take?
HEALTH - According to WHO (World Health Organization), health is termed as the state of body where it is physically, mentally and socially is perfectly well. It is a state in which a person is not suffering from any kind of illness and is well.
Health enhances the quality of life and without a good health life is miserable. One can't enjoy his life in true aspects without a good health. A good health is a blessing through which we can achieve a lot in life , it leads to :-
✓ Achievement of optimal growth and development.
✓ Maintenance of structural integrity and functional efficiency of body tissues necessary for an active and productive life.
✓ Ability to combat disease, such as resisting infections and resisting the effect of the environment toxins and pollutants.
✓ Proper body functioning which includes proper digestion , proper circulation and even increase in musculoskeletal strength.
A healthy person can enjoy all this pleasures of life. A healthy person will be very happy and without health there will be no happiness. Not only happiness , there will be no peace and due to this there will be no success.
To acquire proper health there are many ways. One should have positive mindset to enjoy the glory of life with good health. A good health not only leads to good physiological state but also good psychological state.
Some of the basic ways to acquire good health are :-
~ Proper nutrition.
~ Balanced diet.
~ Drink lots of water.
~ Physical exercises.
~ Yoga and meditation.
~ Proper sleep and rest.
When body reaches consistent state of health, it leads to proper state of body with greater immune power and less likely to prone to diseases and there will be no further way to infections to occur in the body.
Being healthy will never leads to any kind of diseases it might be a small fever from high chronic diseases. It helps us to be strong and keeps us fit and also provides great immune power to fight against all kind of infections and diseases. Good Health prevents us from risk factors such as heart diseases and other kind of major diseases like hypertension and diabetics. Being healthy leads a proper balance in weight , there will be no weight issues it might be over weight or even under weight.
Healthy habits prevents us from major complications which occur in our body. Being healthy add years to our life and prevents us from early ageing. We can easily agree that "Health is Wealth" because there is no joy in our lives without a good health. Though we have lots of property and a good bank balance we can't be happy if we don't have a good health. A good health provides us a lot of reasons to be happy than wealth.
Without health nothing can be achieved, no one can be truly succeeded.
Health is that basic aspect of life where one can't survive their life joyfully.