Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti TatheYour feedback matters!
M 30 years old and a feeding mother. I have c section 5months ago. I want to loose belly fat and fat on arms also. How to loose it in healthy way.
I have 2months baby girl. I am now planning for not to get pregnancy again. I want best precautions for this.
My wife had a baby boy after a caesarean surgery. The cause was not opening the uterus and low amniotic fluid. Would again it will be Operation.PLease tell.
Today is my 12 day of iui I have seen some white discharge on my panty an there is pain on my left abdomen and back pain is there sign of pregnancy? Please advice.
She desperately wants to have sex in her periods without any protection. There is no option to have sex after or before her periods. She wants it on her periods time. So is there any possibility that she can get pregnant.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.
My periods are late by 5 days I do not know I am pregnant or not should I keep my physical relation with my husband or not.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history, and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
* Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
* Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
* Causes: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the child bearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
* Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
* Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
* Treatment: Non steroid anti inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
My Known lady Had hernia in her childhood and used to get pains regularly for sometime which used to vanish with some medicines and did not come since some years but now it has come again after years but she has recently delivered a baby who is 9 months old and even she did not get her menstrual cycle after the delivery can you please suggest me what to do or what medicines to take.
Hi. I am 24 years old recently I got married. I got menses on jan 9th 2016. Tis feb month I did not get menses time its already went so far 37days. I wanna prepone my menses time. I should get menses within 2 days. So please suggest me some precautions. To ger early periods. Thank you reply me as soon as possible. Have a great day.
Infertility is a cause for concern. Nevertheless, for a substantial percentage of men and women with reproductive disorders, adopting changes in lifestyle, healthy exercise and dietary habits, reducing stress levels along with appropriate herbal supplementation can help overcome infertility.
It is pretty tough to try and conceive when you do not even desire to make love. If you find that you sex life is lacking spark, you may need to consider herbs that have been found to increase sexual desire. These herbs promote healthy circulation to the reproductive organs.
1. Damiana dried leaves and stems (Turnera diffusa):-
A female aphrodesiac, damiana has been used for centuries to help increase circulation to the reproductive system as well as increase sexual pleasure.
2. Epimedium also known as Horny goat weed or Yin Yang Huo (Epimedium grandiflorum):-
A wonderful all-natural substitute for Viagra, horny goat weed has been known to increase male virility and give men longer and harder erections.
3. Maca root (Lepidium meyenii):-
Increase sexual desire in both men and women by increasing blood flow to the pelvic region; increasing vaginal secretions in women and enhancing testosterone levels in men.
4. Muira Puama bark and root (Ptychopetalum olacoides):-
Shown to support healthy erection and male fertility. Increases libido in men.
5. Saffron stigma and styles (Crocus sativus):-
Used by the ancient Egyptians to increase their sex drive, Saffron is a powerful herb that works to increase blood flow to the pelvic area, which ultimately boosts sexual feelings in both sexes. Very expensive, yet said to be very effective.
6. Tribulus, aerial parts and fruit (Tribulus terrestris):-
A great uro-genital tonic, Tribulus works in both men and women. How? It helps to raise sexual energy and supports a larger, harder erection of the penis by enhancing circulation and blow flow to the area. Overall fertility tonic for male and female reproductive system.
7. Vitex, Chaste tree berry, (Vitex agnus-castus):-
Known as an all-around female reproductive enhancer, Vitex has been used to treat many female issues, including lethargic libido. Able to increase circulation to the genitals, Vitex will also increase vaginal mucus to enhance sexual sensation and improve a woman’s energy levels.
8. Yohimbe bark (Pausinystalia yohimbe):-
Supports healthy circulation to the male reproductive organs. Yohimbe has been shown to help sustain erection and may help to make erection firmer. This herb also supports healthy libido.