Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepti Jadav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti JadavYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old female, I delivered a baby girl 10 months ago, the delivery was scissor. Now I feel waist and back pain so much. What shall I do now? Will any exercise help me out of this?
I am a 28 years old married man. I would like to know what is the safest period in a month for safe sex without any precaution.
My daughter got married in March 2018. Her periods are regular. She is on contraceptive pills. Since last month, she is getting periods again on 9th or 10th day after the regular period. The same continued this month also. Today is the 9th day and is on periods again. Pl give your suggestion on this.
I am 25 years old and have had sex with my bf last week after which I took I pill. Today I saw that I got bleeding and its paining down there. I am having a bit of headache and body pain specially legs and back. Is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding as the bleeding lasted just for few seconds?
Meri wife ka pregnancy 10 din miss Ho gaya Aur Maine test kiya to negative aaya so Mujhe pta karna chahiye aur Mai period miss hone k baad sex karu to pregnancy k chance ban sakta hai kya .pls tell me.
Why do not I have any Cervical Mucus? Recently in Jan I started observing that my mucus reduced alot and dryness started at virgin and some times im finding mucus but very little. Unable to track ovulation. Is vaginal dryness impact my ability to get pregnant Im planning for 2nd child Im 34 years now soon will turn 35 in June.
My period has not come out. It seems to be I am pregnant. I don't want to become now. Suggest me a pill.
My friend has a problem in her menses cycle. She gets regular periods but it last upto 9 days longer. In between she doesn't take head bath. For this I recommended her to take head bath after 3 days and the days after that to take bath daily coz I heard from one of my family doctor that taking bath before 4th day may cause uterus swelling during childbirth. But she refused to accept my advice. Can I get help regarding this issue. What's the actual truth.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.