Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali Thindhole
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali ThindholeYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I got married 3 year's before. From my marriage till now we have intercourse. My wife's telling that in her uterus my sperm are getting in to her or not. That feeling is appearing to her. Then regularly periods getting but months 2 or 3 days after only getting. For her I am inserting to her vagina she is getting pain. One or two times blood has come. I get scared. Please tell me how we can have intercourse? Every month failure only appearing.
Hello. My age is 22. I'm suffering with vaginal itching and vaginal dryness from 3 days. Can you please help me in this.
My monthly period is not regular at all. Sometimes I miss for a month also. And I feel so tired all the time. Please suggest.
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am having pimple in ovary and it's growing and menstruation takes once continues till a month or not for many months and stomach pains.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide.
- Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast.
- Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Is larzin sachet safe to take through out pregnancy daily. Im 29 weeks pregnant have been taking it since 18 weeks.
My wife becoming weight loss after her 1st pregnancy since then she is not gaining weight. I consulted a doctor near by he gave her some powder of weight gaining which is not worked proper. My wife want to gain weight. Please prescribe any effective and same powder or tablets.
Hi dr, I am 5mth (20 week )pregnant. I want to know abt wht is normal weight of baby in this mth. My baby weight is 3. 38gm. And tell me wht is normal weight in last mth means after delivery. And wht is EFW in ultrasound means. And is it related to baby weight. Pls answer me all my queries. I wl be greatfull to u.Thanks.
Pregnancy is definitely a new and beautiful phase in a woman’s life. During this time, the woman’s body goes through multiple changes during the nine months and post-delivery, extra care is needed for the body to get back to its pre-pregnancy state. The following are some tips to care for your post-partum body immediately after delivery and through the first six weeks after childbirth.
- Perineal soreness: The area between the vagina and the anus stretches a lot during labour and can be sore for quite a while. In some women, this area may even be cut to enable easy passing of the baby (episiotomy). This would be more painful and can be managed with topical creams, ice packs, Kegel exercises and warm baths.
- Uterine shrinkage: The uterus enlarges to accommodate the developing baby shrinks back to its original stage after delivery. This causes severe cramps, especially during the first six weeks and if required, pain medications can be taken for the cramps.
- Breast fullness: The breasts fill with milk after birth to enable feeding, and the woman feels engorged. This is relieved with feeding, but if the baby is not on mother’s milk, warm soaks on the breasts and a supportive bra can help. It will stop once the breasts stop making milk.
- Constipation: This is common post pregnancy, and so foods rich in fibre should be consumed. Lots of vegetables, fruits and whole grains should be included in the diet. If required, stool softeners can be used.
- Body swelling: In preparation for the delivery, the hands and feet swell due to fluid accumulation. This naturally subsides over the first week to 10 days. Lying on the left side and keeping the feet elevated can help.
- Urination problem: Experiencing a burning sensation or pain while urinating and inability to start or stop a stream of urine are common urination problems, especially immediately after childbirth, which will subside in a couple of weeks. Drinking lots of water, Kegel exercises and warm baths are helpful measures that can be undertaken.
- Fatigue: Taking care of the newborn can leave you drained. Get adjusted to the baby’s routine and try to sleep with your baby. Get friends and family to help you take care of your child so that you don’t feel the entire strain.
- Emotional health: Changes in the hormone levels again affects your emotional health, so try and stay positive. Post-partum depression is very common in women, as they feel overwhelmed with caring for the newborn.
It is important to realise that while pregnancy is an important phase, it is a natural process. The body will adapt to these short-lived changes and allow you to bond with your baby by staying close to your child, responding to its needs, spending time together, and taking care of your newborn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi, I have 2 multiple fibroid 56mms and 34mms can these cure by homeopathy and allopathy medicines and how much time it will take and what are its side effects?
I am a 28 years old male. Recently at a private party I received unprotected oral sex from, what seemed like an escort. Now I am worried of contracting HIV or STD. Pls help.
I am married and having 1 year old kid. We decided to for next kid after 3 years. I am using condom for sexual intercourse. My partner some times have hitching problem. Any other advice for avoiding pregnancy. Also during sexual intercourse sperm comes immediately during penetration. Pls advice for having increased time for sexual intercourse.
By seeing itc branding their ashirwad atta, I suggested my mother to make daily breads(roti) from multi grain flour. Is there any disadvantages/side effects of this and waht should be proportion of each grains?
I m 23. I have very regular periods lasting for 5 days. However I have been facing regular but scanty and light periods that stops in 2.5-3 days. This has happened for 2 months in a row (in Nov and Dec). I know I may have to visit a gynecologist n get tests done. But I'm very much tensed about it. I had a blood test in Aug 2015 that showed normal thyroid. A scan in 2015 that showed polycystic appearing ovaries (I haven't taken any treatment for it till now). I read that this could be due to pituitary tumor, or menopause or some serious underlying medical condition. I will go visit a doctor in a couple of days personally. But till then for my peace of mind. I really need a doctor's insight on whether what I m facing is really a serious issue. Thank you.
I had ectopic pregnancy in July 2017 with my left tube removed. When can I plan for my pregnancy now? Whats the gap to be kept in between?
Hi doctor. I am 31 year old. My wife is 35 year old and we have a 4 year old girl. After 5 year of marriage she doesn't like to do sex with me, if I go to kiss her on lips she refused it and behave like that she scorn me. She said to me that she cant feel it from inside to do sex with me. Please help me with your advise.
1. Type 2 diabetes
Olive oil diet is rich in monounsaturated fats which helps protect against type 2 diabetes.
Olive oil can make it easier to control or lose weight due to its high nutrient value.
3. Heart health
Helps slow down heart aging process, antioxidants may offer protection against red blood cells damage.
4. Blood pressure
Taking olive oil on a daily basis can
Help reduce hypertension.
5. Keeps bones healthy
Helps prevent the loss of calcium related to developing osteoporosis during later years.
6. Relieving earache
Olive oil is known as being a natural remedy for earache and for dealing with ear wax.
Hello doc, we are planning for a baby. I am having hypothyroid taking 62mg tab daily my tsh is 3.4. So is my thyroid level or hypothyroid affects me for Me to conceive. My weight is 61kg. please suggest.
Luke Warm Water, is very important for our life, it's increases the metabolism and detox our body.