Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yrs old. Sometime pain in my one leg. When pain in right leg but no pain in left leg and vice versa. How is it?
What should I use to enlarge my breast? My breast is so so small. Please suggest me something. I already used masolin oil. But it doesn't work at all.
I have backpain for 4 days and I feel low. Also my vision is more brighter than usual. Is it something serious?
What are the symptoms if tuberculosis. As I am having cough since last one month n the same is not being getting cured.
I have lost my teeth can i have a better implantation methods and my teeths are in yellow color is it possible to have my teeth in white
Sometimes I don't get full erection penis. But sometimes it works very good. I want all time hard erecting penis.
Dear Sir, My gym instructor told me that eating Soy/plant protein is not good for men, as it develops female kind of features. Is this true ?
Hi, I am 28 year old and 164cm. But I am under weight. My weight is 49Kg. I am a vegetarian. Please let me know how to increase my weight.
I have a problem since 1 year I'm addicted to porn movies and desire of sex. I'm very depressed please help me.
hello doctor I am having kidney stone so can you please tell me that is there any alternative to operations, because I can't afford dat.
Me 6 month pregnent hu pregnancy ki vjah se mera face colour bhut dull ho gya h Me kya karu Or mere pet pe b nishan hone lge h please koi cream bta do tummy or face ke liye.
Tubal ligation involves a surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes of a woman are either cut or tied. The procedure is aimed at preventing the passage of eggs from the ovaries to the fallopian tubes, where they are usually fertilized by a sperm. A gynaecologist is the one who performs the surgery, and it is a permanent birth control method for women.
Tubal Ligation Methods
The different ways in which tubal ligation can be done are:
- Laparoscopy: This is usually done with general anesthesia wherein surgical tools and viewing instruments are inserted through two small incisions made in the abdomen and then the tubes are clipped.
- A Postpartum tubal ligation: This is usually done within 24-36 hours of childbirth. The fallopian tubes are at a higher position after childbirth, so a small incision is made under the belly button and the tubes are stitched closed.
Expectations after Surgery
- You will need no more birth control backup method after the surgery.
- The gas used during the surgery might still be left inside your stomach; as a result your stomach might be a bit swollen as a result, but it goes away usually in one or two days.
- You should make sure not to rub or disturb the incision for about a week while you take a bath.
How well does Tubal Ligation work?
Tubal ligation is a form of permanent birth control as it is quite efficient in stopping the passage of eggs to the fallopian tubes. Statistics show that about 5 out of 1000 women run the chance of pregnancy after the surgery; most of them were either pregnant during the time of the surgery or the surgery wasn't done correctly.
Possible risk factors
There are no major complications in case of tubal ligation. But there are certain risks which should be considered:
- Minor risks-Either wound separation or infection.
- Major risks-There can be some cases of heavy blood loss or organ injury due to faulty surgical techniques.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Tubal Ligation Advantage
Being a permanent method of birth control, it allows you to be sexually active without anxiety of pregnancy.
Tubal ligation doesn't stop you from contracting sexually transmitted diseases, so make sure to protect yourselves against them.