Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am unmarried boy with 21 age. I have premature ejaculation. My penis ejaculate when I am in bed without masturbation. I am very tensed about this. Kegel exercises can solve this? Please help me and explain about kegel exercise.
I like to sleep. But from last a couple of days I can't sleep properly. Some random thoughts come to my mind. I am not taking stress about studying. Feeling very irritated. What should I do?
I have a swelling in my left eyes due to which I suffer from headache. I have this problem from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of it?
Sir I am raj, and I am 19 years old, so I have a pimple problem and what is the best healthier way to gain weight and stay fit.
Hello. I am getting itching inside my vagina and in anal. Itz Making me rub all the time. Is it any worm infestation or any reason. please suggest me wht to do. Thank you.
Hi, I am suffering from fever from last night. Last night it was 99 degree Celsius and right now it is 100 degree Celsius. And also headache is there. But the body is not so warm its like normal but Celsius is higher. And there is pain in tonsils also.
I am 26 years old I have pcos this time I got one month late of my periods the last date of my period was on 29 September and today is 29 November till now my periods have not come three urine test I did last one was 10 days back but all the tests came negative m so confused whether m pregnant or it just bcoz of pcos kindly help please.
I am thin. I take food a lot. Drink moderate amount of water. Sleep late night. How can I become healthy. I am tried many food item but it doesn't work. Also my hair falls regularly. Please help.
Respected Doctors, I am 47 years old and some small buds has been developed around neck area along with right arm for last five years . No pain and not any problems.I have taken the homeopathy medicine called Thuja with two three doctors but none had happened. Please give some solution of it.
I have pimples in my face and I am also short in height can you told me how I can improve my face or height.
I have hypothyroidism since 8 to 10 years. There was no proper remedy was given for that, and the leptin rate was also high. The body parts do not work, and no sensation, dysentery, and some other.
My fiancee is overweight and looks too fat. And she do the diet and exercises but there is no results for that. Her age is now 26 years. Can you suggest me any method for reduction in her weight. And one more thing her mother and grandmother is over weight. Please advise.
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition, in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone.
It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little, or no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms, which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics, which might indicate the condition are listed below:
- Development of weak muscles
- Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills
- Delaying in speaking
- The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
- They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers
- Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete
- After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
- Smaller than average size of penis
- Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
- In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
- This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment
- Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
- Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
- Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
- Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
- Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
- With the help of Intracytoplasmic Sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children.