Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali Bhaise
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali BhaiseYour feedback matters!
Hi I need some information as Im married and now will step in to 3 Rd year still my wife is not conceive so due to family pressure we had been to doctor so she advice me r to get sperm count report I would request to check and let me know if any problem with my end.
I am married, and now I am pregnant for last one month, but I don't want to get baby this time, its too early, so what should I do to drop this?
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.
I am a married person and we are planning for a baby but every time when we do intercourse sperm js come out from vagina. I have tried each and every sex position bt no gain. please do me a favour.
In the pregnancy of 8 n 9 month, mere vagina k upri part mtlb joints k bich wale parts me kbi kbi pain hoti h abi tk. How 2 solve it? My date of delivery is 20 oct 2015 and its normal. Bs minor cut lga the.
Trichomoniasis is one of the most commonly occurring sexually transmitted infections. It generally happens on account of having multiple sexual partners or not using condoms and other protective measures during sexual intercourse (vaginal or anal).
Trichomoniasis leads to a foul smelling vaginal discharge and other symptoms that include spotting/bleeding, painful urination, itching in the vaginal region, all of them resulting in painful sexual intercourse. The single- celled protozoa (pathogen) causing this infection is Trichomonas vaginalis.
The most common symptoms among women are:
- vaginal discharge, which can be white, gray, yellow, or green, and usually frothy with an unpleasant smell
- vaginal spotting or bleeding
- genital burning or itching
- genital redness or swelling
- frequent urge to urinate
- pain during urination or sexual intercourse
The most common symptoms in men are:
- discharge from the urethra
- burning during urination or after ejaculation
- an urge to urinate frequently
Treatment Options for Trichomoniasis-
The treatment options for Trichomoniasis can be categorized as follows:
Antibiotics such as ‘Tinidazole’ or metronidazole can be administered.
It is advisable not to consume alcohol within the first 24 hours of being administered ‘metronidazole’ and the first 72 hours of being administered tinidazole as it can lead to severe vomiting and nausea.
Metronidazole is strictly advised against during pregnancy as it can harm the baby.
How to Prevent Trichomoniasis?
The preventive measures include:
Indulging in safe sex is the best way to prevent Trichomoniasis.
Condoms should be used by both the male and the female partners during a sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal).
Sharing sex toys is another big ‘NO’ as the carriers of various STDs may spread through their common usage.
If a person has already been infected by Trichomoniasis then abstaining from sex is the safest option to prevent it from spreading.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!