Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
HEllo doctor mere hath aur per may har samay pasina nikalta h, yeh bachpan se horaha h mere sath ky yeh bahot badi problem h agr isko control kr sakte h toh plzz help me.
I am suffering from persistent coughing from past 1 month,inspite of taking medicines.What should I do?
I am 28 year old. I have a migraine problem since 6 years, what can be remedial issue that can be incurred. I am working in private bank so there is lot of hectic pressure.
Sir, I have digestion problem whenever I eat Meat Chicken Egg or any other heavy food I suffer digestive problem next day and m also suffering from piles my anus starts paining when I eat heavy food please tell me what to do?
My grandfather has hernia problem. He wants to go for operation but after two months. please suggest some medicine or exercise to get some relief.
Hello sir, my voice is nosily. So can't speak in clear voice. Pls suggest any treatment for clearly voice.
I'm having excruciating pain in the right side of my throat. Even swallowing my saliva is painful. It's difficult to have water too. Can you please let me know what it is. Never felt this type pain in my throat ever.
I hv acidity problem ,my age is 18, I hv too sit on the chair for long for studies. I have stomach ache most of the times.
Hi when I am getting excited with my gf water kind of things cmng out I am not sure what is that can you help me its natural or do I need to take medicine.
Hi, My skin in the penis is not rolling back. When I tried to pull back it get pain. I am afraid about this and the issues after marriage. To be more detail when I started to pull back skin will roll back only half of the red top and beyond that it will stuck and start paining. Please give me a solution.
Does your baby’s skin taste too salty when you kiss him or her? Did he or she not poop after being born? These symptoms indicate cystic fibrosis in your baby, which is a condition that changes the way your body makes sweat and mucus. It also affects the functioning of the lungs and digestive system. The condition occurs from a flawed gene. If you have cystic fibroids, your mucus may be too thick or your sweat can be too salty. Heavy mucus clogging in your lungs may affect your ease of breathing. This is a serious and life-threatening disease, but it affects different people in different ways.
The gene known as CFTR is present in everybody. It makes a protein which controls the amount of salt and water that are moved in and out of the cells of the body. In case of cystic fibroids, the CTFR gene is broken, which occurs if you inherit two bad copies of the gene. A bad CFTR gene may lead your cells to make the wrong amount of water or salt. This makes the body incapable of getting sufficient oxygen and nutrients, as the body loses them via sweating.
Apart from the primary symptoms, several other symptoms are also likely due to cystic fibroids. The common symptoms which your child may experience are as follows:
- Coughing up thick mucus, wheezing and shortness of breath
- Sinus infections, pneumonia, or very frequent bronchitis
- Development of polyps in the nose
- Bulky, oily and foul-smelling stool
- Low bone density, widening and rounding of the fingertips and weight loss
- In later life, cystic fibroids may cause liver disease, gallstones or pancreatitis.
There is no specific treatment for cystic fibroids. Several treatments are followed for relieving the symptoms and help patients feel better, breathe easier and have lesser infections or stomach problems.
- Airway clearance technique can help you with breathing as the mucus from the lungs is cleared in the process. There are several ways to undertake airway clearance and special devices can be used for assistance.
- Several inhaled drugs such as salt solutions, steroids and antibiotics are used in thinning the mucus, clearing the lungs and fighting infections.
- Several medicines are used for fighting the inflammation and reducing swelling in the lungs.
- In case your pancreas are not working properly, you can take enzyme pills for digesting proteins and fats for absorbing more nutrients from the food you take.
- Vitamin A, E and D supplements provide the nutrients, which your intestine cannot absorb.
In case you experience the symptoms of cystic fibroids, you should consult a doctor immediately. This will allow you to go for an early diagnosis and effective treatment.