Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Kulkarni
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fissures from last 21. Now I have relief 75%. I want to know can I take some alcohol. Please suggest.
Exfoliating keeps your pores from clogging, which is another benefit in regards to acne control. The renewal process of your skin is sped up and your moisturizer will penetrate deeper into the skin which will give you that moist glow.
Exfoliation also helps with uneven skin tone as it removes dead skin cells which contribute to that uneven look. Consistent exfoliation of your skin will help with wrinkle prevention in addition to giving you smooth glowing skin.
2. Exercise - There's a reason why athletes are some of the most beautiful people in the world. That reason is consistent blood flow. Exercising circulates your blood throughout your body giving it a natural flush to your skin.
If you don't know where to start, try walking and taking the stairs whenever you get a chance. This will make your transition into other traditional routines more manageable when the time comes.
After you initially get your body active there are many different physical activities to explore, especially if you are not into the traditional gym routine. Try kickboxing, tennis, running or spin classes.
3. Cucumbers - Cucumbers not only taste great, but are filled with vitamin c and caffeic acid. These are two antioxidants that are excellent for fighting off wrinkles and protecting you from sun damage. Vitamin c will give your beautiful black skin a jolt of elastin and collagen which contributes to your radiance.
Cucumbers can be prepared in many ways for consumption. One of the best ways is in a fresh salad. Try slicing a whole one with some lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil for a fantastic side salad.
4. Limit your shower time - This might be a difficult one, especially when you're used to coming home from work or the gym and it's the first of your many nightly rituals.
A long hot shower can sometimes be the reason why you haven't gone postal on the world. However, limiting your shower time (and cooling the temperature just a touch) can be beneficial to your beautiful black skin.
A hot shower can strip your skin of its natural oils. When this happens you get that dry and patchy look and that is what you don't want. The object here is glowing skin, remember? chill your shower down just a tad. You will still be able to have a calming relaxing shower without stripping your skin of what it needs. Remember, don't stay in there for an hour.
5. Green tea - Green tea is by far one of my favorite drinks. It's also one of my favorite methods for cleansing your skin topically as well (a good green tea facial cleanser will have your face glowing like a star).
Green tea is by far one of the most powerful antioxidants you can utilize when adding a glow to your skin. Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps rid your skin of free radicals, reduces inflammation and feels great going down. 2 cups of green tea a day along with a good facial cleanser will have compliments raining down upon you.
What are the symptoms of under nourishment and how can we overcome this situation and what is the difference between under and over nourishment?
I have dark spots under my eyes from a long time. Sometimes these goes very dark and sometimes these goes lighter. Other problem is that I'm feeling seek when these spots goes much darker. Please suggest me that how can I remove these dark spots. My skin is very oily. After wash it goes oily again after some time, why? please help me.
My age is 17 and wanna become fair and have little sensitive skin with little pimples n have medium skin tone is kojic acid cream with vitamin C is the best cream for me and where I can find this cream it the chemist or at beauty center or online n in how many days it give results. How many bottles or tube of it I should use or it will have side effects. Wanna know. please help.
My complexion is fair. But I was involved in an outdoor game for a month. I realised that I had tanned a lot. Is it possible to reverse the tan?
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!