Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
1) go to bed the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning.
2) don't nap during the day.
3) stop stressful chores before going to bed.
4) relax before bedtime. Try deep breathing, prayer, gentle stretching, meditation, or journaling.
5) keep your bedroom dark, quiet, and cool. Use earplugs or eye shades if needed.
6) can't sleep? go into another room and read, or do something relaxing and quiet.
7) avoid caffeine.
8) don't drink alcohol before bed.
9) quit smoking.
You need to evaluate yourself for following?
What medical conditions do you have?
What medications are you taking?
How stressed are you feeling these days?
How much alcohol do you drink?
How much caffeine are you getting?
If you've already tried things like allowing enough time for sleep and making your bedroom a good place for rest, your doctor may suggest you go to a sleep lab for more tests. This may take a night or two.
Hope this helps.
Sir I am having stomach ache since last night. I haven't eaten anything from the roadside too. Sir please suggest me what to do or please suggest me any medicine.
I am suffering from ENT problem. Both of my ears are having itching and rashes and I m continuously rubbing my ears both outside and inside. What should I do?
The place of gland penis red like patch without any irritation and pain but a white colour layer is forming over the patch and when I am pushing my profuse to the back it make me pain at circumstances it was happening form two weeks.
By the time we cross 40, most of us suffer from minimal cognitive impairment and have a memory loss of very recent events or objects. This is age related and should not be confused with dementia.
This can also happen in patients who are vegetarians and vitamin B12 deficient. People often have difficulty in naming objects and name of the people.
Just as a computer hangs up while doing multiple tasks, so does the human mind. When you handle multiple projects at the same time, you may experience thought blocks, which is natural and not a sign of a disease.
When we introduce ourselves to a new person, we often tell our name first. It is possible that by the time you finish your conversation, the person may forget your name. Therefore, one should either introduce themselves last after the conversation is over or introduce oneself at the start and also at the end of the conversation.
Some people introduce themselves before the conversation and hand over their visiting card at the end of a conversation. This is also taught in how to market yourself.
As medical doctors, we face these difficulties quite often. People send SMSs without their names or call without telling their names. For example, I once got a call "Malhotra Bol Raha Hoon Pehchana Kya" As a doctor, we may have had hundreds of Malhotras as our patients and it is not expected from us, especially after the age of 40 to recall a person just by his surname. Unless we are given complete information by the patient on phone, mistakes can be made, especially if it is a phone consultation. In any way, phone consultation needs to be avoided. Even Supreme Court in one of its judgments said that giving phone consultation may amount to professional misconduct on the part of the doctor.
Helo sir mera naam chetan h nd sir muje sexual pblm se related kuch puchna h nd sir muje sex krne m pain feel hota h nd sir penis k upar jo layer hoti h jisse niche krte h usse jyda niche krne par bhi pain feel hota h nd meri shadi nahi hui h but m sex kr chuka hu. Nd sir phle mene masturbution bhot kari h bhot jyda. Nd sir meri penis k aas pass jo layer hoti h jaha par nase hoti h waha par bhot chote chote daane s bhi ho gaye h.nd plss sir muje isska solution do nd ye kya h or kis wajha s hua h or ye thik kesa hoga. Plsss sir meri help kro.
I am 31 and I have been having trouble going to sleep in the night on time for the last 2 years, and I end up sleeping at a late hour, around 1 a. M. Or so. How can I get into a routine/habit of sorts to ensure that I sleep on time?
What should we do in migraine. I mean how to improve health so the migraine dont come back. Or to reduce the ache in migrain. Which life style should be adapted. Please tell me.
Hello I am suffering with itching problem from last 2 year. My itching place is become black what should I do I already used itch guard and some other cream but it's not effecting.
We can remove psoriasis completely or not what homemade precautions we take to cure with them. Please gave the right prescription for this and this problem is not my but my younger brother who's age 35 year.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.