Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darshana Girish TathedYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have back pain problem since longs time. And now a day chest muscles around ribs also pain. Is there any solution ?
It results from severe vasospasm in response to a temperature change, causes marked and typically sharply demarcated pallor of one or more digits. As circulation recovers, the digit becomes blue (cyanotic) and then bright red because of rebound hyperaemia — the triphasic response. Raynaud ’s is commoner in females than males. In young women the condition is often a harm less nuisance, requiring warm gloves and sometimes vasodilators. Its onset for the first time in older people warrants investigation. Raynaud ’s may also be part of a systemic autoimmune disorder (rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, or systemic sclerosis), and it occasionally leads to necrosis. When associated with rheumatoid disease, Raynaud ’s can be extremely severe and requires specialist referral. It can also occur in people who use vibrating tools. Roughly two out of three patients with primary Raynaud ’s phenomenon have spontaneous resolution of their symptoms (Spencer - Green, 1998).
Sir I have problem with my right arm its paining from last fifteen day its not getting recovering annd I also have problem with my mouth its paining from last ten days tell me what should I do should I tale something to eat or anything else should be proffered.
I have an hair fall problem I have a silky hair bt it's very thin Whenever I comb my hair or els I go for head bath I loose lots of hair i've also consulted the doctor but it did nt work and I also eat veggies but still nothing happened:(:(Could you plxx suggest wht to do I really want my hair look beautiful.
My daughter is having loose motion from Yesterday, she is doing liquid type motions. Ple suggest which medicine we should give, also she has done motions yesterday 5 times, and she is seen to be losses, no energy. Kindly suggest.
There's are dark shades around my eyes and even all over face. Because of which my skin tone gets darker. It was much bright before. I have also gone through depression since last two years. I haven't that depression now but my skin seems to much unhealthy .What should I do to make it recover?
I am 37 yrs old and my weight is 71 kg and my height is5'2 I want to reduce to weight to 60 kg. What type of diet or what should I eat?
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.