Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Damanjit Duggal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damanjit DuggalYour feedback matters!
He has piles problem. But. Now he is alright but he do certain exercises. Such as pushup, after. Doing pushup. Certain more exercise. He had getting. bleeding. Of blood. Don't know what is wrong with him. Please can you. Answer this question. Sir/ mam.
My aunt is a known case of diabetes since 20 yrs. And she was prescribed with jardiance 25 mg. And she already suffering from urinary inconvenience and itching in the pelvic area. Where as jardiance side effects include these two. How come it is possible to prescribe a medicine with out any intervention with the patient. Already patient is in insulin n metformin. Prescribing jardiance may cause hypoglycemia. What is the justification for this prescription?
I have the habit of masturbation Weekly 3 times at least May I know it decrease or stop my penis size or I have more sexual problem in future.
meri problem hai ki mera nightfall hota hai pehle toh kaam hota tha lekin pichle hafte se kuch zaida hi ho gaya ek weak Mai 4 baar ho gaya aur koi ganda sapna nai aata hai bas jab aankh khulti hai tau pata chalta hai aur mujhe ye pehle b tha aur Maine isske liye kuch medicines b li thi wo hai acid phos aur iss se pehle Dr. sahab ne kuch tablets diye thay naam yaad nahi hai kyunki wo open thay lekin wo Himalaya company k thay aur ye donu Jo dawaii thi mai inse thek hogaya tha lekin dawaii chodne ki baad phr se hota hai. Now please suggest me some good treatment so that I cannot face this problem in my future again thank you.
I am 25 years old and married, while having sex I ejaculate early. I need to last long while having sex could recommend something.
Piles, which are also called hemorrhoids, refer to the swelling of the veins near the anus and rectum, which get irritated during bowel movements, causing pain and bleeding during stool motions. The veins near the rectum or the anus may rupture during strained bowel movements and thus, cause the blood to come out with the stool. This can be very painful for the patient and has a very disruptive effect on their lives.
Causes of Piles
There may be many causes for piles or hemorrhoids and the cause may vary from patient to patient. Let's have a look at a few of them.
- Straining when passing a stool - This is by far the most common reason for piles and this is what causes the irritation on the veins or causes them to rupture
- Chronic Constipation - People suffering from chronic constipation due to gastrointestinal problems may also suffer from piles due to putting pressure constantly to relieve themselves.
- Lifting a heavy weight or doing strenuous work - This can also put physical stress on the anus or rectum and cause swollen veins, which may then rupture during the passage of stool.
- Pregnancy - Pregnancy causes many hormonal changes in the body and the strain may also result in piles.
Symptoms of Piles
- Painful bowel movements, which hurt the rectum or the anus, accompanied by general tenderness within the region
- Bleeding or seeping of a bright red color blood onto the stool on the toilet or even on toilet paper
- Itching in the anal areas, which may be continuous or intermittent
- A swelling or lump near the anus, which is painful
- A mucus-like discharge from the anus
Ayurveda and Piles
Ayurveda offers many remedies for various disorders including cancer treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for piles has shown promising results. There are many ways Ayurveda approaches piles. This includes diet, lifestyle, herbal supplements, medication, exercise and even massage. Since constipation is one of the main causes of piles, most of the treatment is focused on ensuring good digestive health. However, if you already have painful piles, Ayurvedic treatment focuses on treating the symptoms and improving your quality of life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!