Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D G GhaisasYour feedback matters!
My friend is 25 years old she got married and she don't have a child still but she has a problem that when her husband press her breast milk will come outside what is the problem.
I'm an 17 year old girl, recently come abroad to study. My periods seemed to have stopped since August. I have no idea what to do and what is the reason for this. Please help.
I tested positive in a home pregnancy test around 8 days back. I have bleeding today. What would be the reason?
Recently married couple and her age is 18 years 6 months. We had sex frequently after her periods from day 5 to 25 days. Now she has confirmed pregnant after 47 days. She told me before marriage baby and all after 2 years. Now she don't like baby right now and she wants to be free bird. My question is that if we go abortion or destroy baby formation any problem comes to her health and future baby required also. Pl suggest me as soon possible. My age is 30 complete.
I am 4 months pregnant. My question is when ever I eat I poop. I don't know why its happening is my first pregnancy. Is my baby fi9 please reply.
I am 45 years old, I am having a fibroid having the size if 6mm in side my utrus. Whether I can cure this by medicine
I have unwanted hair growth on my face. I have cysts in my ovary and high hormonal range of s. Testosterone and d. H.E.A.S.I had taken 12 - 15 sittings of diod laser. And taking diane 35, fincar 5 mg from many time. Till now there is no result. It is too frustrating. Will you please help me to know is there any permanent treatment for this?
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Pulmonary edema is a disorder wherein fluid accumulates in the lungs leading to lack of oxygen in the body. The usual cause of pulmonary edema is congestive heart failure (the muscles of the heart are unable to pump blood). In this disorder, the heart has to work extra hard to pump blood, so this adds extra pressure on the blood vessels that are present in the lungs. In a bid to relieve this added pressure, fluid is released into the lungs by the blood vessels.
The function of your lungs is to take in oxygen from the air and circulate it in the bloodstream. However, fluid accumulation in the lungs impairs the ability to supply oxygen in the blood. As the oxygen does not reach the blood, the body gets deprived of oxygen.
The most frequent cause of pulmonary edema is congestive heart failure. Some other causes of pulmonary edema are pneumonia, failure of the kidney, damage to the lungs, high blood pressure and sepsis of the blood (infection). Apart from these internal medical causes, certain external factors such as exposure to high altitudes, drug overdose and inhalation of toxic substances can also cause pulmonary edema.
The symptoms of pulmonary edema are coughing, swelling of the legs, breathlessness and wheezing. In case of severe pulmonary edema, symptoms such as respiratory failure, shock and organ damage due to lack of oxygen may occur.
The initial step to treat pulmonary edema is to administer oxygen. Oxygen is given through a nasal cannula; it is a flexible tube made of plastic with two openings that allow oxygen to be delivered to the nostrils. The oxygen levels in your body are closely monitored by the doctor.
Based on the cause of pulmonary edema, the following treatments are administered:
- Morphine: Morphine is administered to reduce breathing difficulties and anxiety.
- Preload reducers: These medications help relieve the pressure in the lungs and the heart. Diuretics are a type of preload reducers; it is also known to cause excessive urination.
- Afterload reducers: Afterload reducers are medications that relieve pressure from the left ventricle by dilating the blood vessels.
- Use of blood pressure medication: Pulmonary edema caused by blood pressure changes i.e. if the disorder is caused by changes in your blood pressure, then blood pressure medications are administered to get your pressure back to normal levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
You may fight tooth and nail with your brother or sister over the smallest thing, but if you’re ever in trouble, your sibling will be the first person you think of. It is rightly said that the only person or persons you share your entire life with are your siblings. This is what makes Rakshabandhan a very special day. What could be a better occasion than this to show your brother or sister how much they mean to you, don't you think?
And one of the best ways to show love is by cooking for them. So, if you want to make Rakshabandhan special for your sibling, how about cooking them a fabulous breakfast to start the day with? Here are four simple ideas that are sure to make your sibling’s day start off on a great note.
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie: Bananas are considered a complete meal and it is the best way to start a day. However, not everyone likes eating a banana. Combine a banana with peanut butter and milk to create a smoothie that no one can refuse. Not only is this tasty, it also ensures that our brother or sister gets a healthy breakfast even if they’re always complaining about not having time for breakfast.
Recipe: In a blender, combine all ingredients(milk, 1tsp. peanut butter, 1medium banana) and blend until smooth. Use ice cubes for a thicker consistency.
2. Quinoa muffins: Quinoa is a protein rich food that also has a number of other vitamins and minerals. If your sibling is conscious about weight management, quinoa muffins could be the perfect Rakshabandhan gift. These muffins can even be made the night before. Not only that, who said you can have them only for breakfast- give your sibling a basket of these muffins and they’ll think of you every time they snack on one.
Recipe: You need 1 cup quinoa(cooked), 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup dark-brown sugar, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup raisins, 1 cup whole milk, 1 large egg. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl or stand mixer, put in all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour into muffin tins just over ½ full. Mist your muffin tin with oil, or line with silicone liners or foil liners to prevent sticking. Bake for 15-16 minutes until you press them and they spring back. The toothpick test doesn't work well on these as a bit of crumb will stick to the toothpick as they are so rich and moist.
3. Oatmeal squares: Oats are the ideal breakfast for people with gluten allergies. Along with being a rich source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, oatmeal can also help lower blood sugar levels, aid with weight loss and reduce the risk of cardiac trouble. Thus, oatmeal squares are a healthier yet just as tasty alternative to brownies and cakes. Gift your siblings a whole dish cut into squares or individually pack each oatmeal square in a zip lock bag so that they can have a healthy breakfast on the go.
Recipe: You need 1⁄2 cup margarine. 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, 2 cups rolled oats. Melt margarine, combine with sugar. Add oats and mix well. Press into 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Cool and cut into 25 squares.
4. Granola bars: For people who are always in a hurry in the morning, granola bars are an excellent breakfast idea. These bars combine fiber from oats with the healthy oils from almonds, minerals from peanut butter and antioxidants from honey. For an added ‘yum’ factor, you could also add a few chocolate chips or other types of dried fruit.
Recipe: You need 2 cups oatmeal, 1 cup sliced almonds, 1 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, 2/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup light brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup chopped dates, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots, 1/2 cup dried cranberries. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
With a gift like this be prepared for a big, warm hug and smile that goes from ear to ear. After all, what more could someone ask for than for a day to start like this?