Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chipole
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChipoleYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female my immunoglobulin IGE blood result is 325.9 iu/ml what does it mean. If it's an allergic reaction what might be I am allergic to and how to find it? I have skin allergy like rashes itching throughout my upper body due to this.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability plays a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered as one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person’s emotional health and well-being can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to work load, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for ‘performance anxiety’ and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person’s emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of Self-confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self-confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind erectile dysfunction.
Occurrence of erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress releasing exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one’s confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of erectile dysfunction. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Im suffering from fever. Are good for me to help this problem. Are you problem solvwr for me. An apple eating good for help. Enjoy my problem to solve.
I was in dehradun and now for my higher studies, I am in Delhi, here I am not able to breath properly and everyday get new cold and this is affecting my studies badly. Please suggest.
Hi, I am HIV positive (HIV 1) and on ART (Viraday) for last 8 months. Thanks to it my viral load is undetectable and cd 4 count is above 450. But I feel like my current medication is taxing me a lot and there are cheaper alternative like avonza and triomune available. Or should I continue with viraday for more improvement? I also know government provides free medication but in my state the availability of such treatment is not consistent and people are pushed to buy art from market. Please guide me.
Mujhe tryptomer tablet ki lat lag gai thi aur ek sharab pi liye aur raat me man ghbrane laga to maine tryptomer 10 mg kha li uske baad mujhe ulti hui aur ghabrahat hone lagi tab se raat ko typline 10 mg dusre doc se dhikhaye phir v mujhe din ghbrahat hoti rehti h iska kya karan ho sakta hai kya dava ka lat ya aur koi.
My mom is a diabetic patient Dr. Starts insulin he said she stop to take insulin after 20 days. Mostly mom blood sugar is high but now days its low 153 after breakfast. I am very worried about this insulin please tell after 20 days she will stop to take insulin. Because I heard if insulin starts to take a diabetic patient it not stop. Please solve my problem.
I am a senior citizen teacher by profession drink 3 litres water / day and visit wash room many times during night. What are the home remedies for this?
Spending time in the hot tub can be an excellent way to relax and let sore muscles get the heat and jet-provided massaging action they crave. But what if a guy comes out of that hot tub with a regrettably itchy penis? Unfortunately, this can sometimes be the case, and the condition can go even beyond penis health, often creating an itchy rash all over the body.
Hot tub fun
Hot tubs have become a big part of the American social scene over the last few decades. Although hot tubs are often used solely for "family friendly" recreational activity, they also have a reputation for being an especially rewarding place to have sex. The stimulation provided by the pulsating jets of water, combined with the heat, can make sex in the hot tub irresistible to some.
Unfortunately, unless properly and regularly cleaned, a hot tub can also become a breeding ground for bacteria. The hot water is very attractive to bacteria, and unless a proper amount of chlorine is added at appropriate times, bacteria can grow and get all over the skin of people in the tub. And ironically, the rash tends to be more prominent on and around the penis, as wearing a swimsuit traps the bacteria against the skin more directly for a longer period of time. (Hot tubbing in the nude, however, does not totally protect against the rash; it merely means it may be less severe.)
Hot tub folliculitis
One of the more common causes of itchy penis (and of a rash in other parts of the body) is something called folliculitis (often called simply rash). This is an especially unattractive prickling rash; although it can be contracted from bacteria, it is more common in tubs made of wood.
Hot tub folliculitis usually appears a few hours after using the tub, but there can be a delayed reaction, resulting in its appearance a few days after exposure to the bacteria. This rash tends to develop around hair follicles, as the bacteria nestles in at the root of the follicle and starts infecting the area.
This rash strongly resembles chicken pox in its early days, although as it progresses it comes to resemble a field of pimples. Like chicken pox, folliculitis is extremely itchy; in some cases, people report it can be painful, often producing a burning or stinging feeling when aggravated.
The good news is that the condition usually resolves itself within a week or two; the bad news is that it is uncomfortable and unattractive while it persists. That itchy penis is not likely to get much pleasure while the rash is present. A rash that lasts beyond two weeks may need antibiotic treatment.
In some cases, also be a breeding ground for yeast. While yeast infections are more common in women than in men, they do occur on the penis - and can produce a mighty itch.
In order to reduce the chance of a related itchy penis, men need to be sure that the tub in question has been properly cleaned and disinfected. It also helps to limit the amount of time in the tub; longer exposure increases the risk of infection. Finally, showering after using the tub can help displace bacteria.
An itchy penis, from a hot tub or from other sources, needs to be moisturized. Daily use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) with a combination of moisturizers is required. Look for one with both Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) for good results that keep the skin supple and smooth. It's a plus if the crème also contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant that fights oxidative stress, leaving penis skin stronger and less prone to infection.