Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chipole
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChipoleYour feedback matters!
I have a 4 years old son, who is always prone to cold and cough and has low immunity, any homeopathic medicine for him can be suggested by you? Thanks.
My produces a lot of heat, due to which my eyes become very red, almost every day i have used eye drops and oral tablets however the redness still persists
I have hearing problem. When I eat, drink my both ears will block. When I blow air to out side fastly then it will open. Facing too much problem in office, home . Kindly help.
I am having congestion in my throat I tried taking stream. Also took cold n chest medicine and amoxy too. But not getting relief.
Hi i am 33 years old female anal fistula problem past 2 years I took all only for time being. It not permanent now what to do coz I have 2 month boy baby. I am scared for for operations. please tell any ointments or what food to have lots of fiber. please help dr.
I got married a few months back. Nature wise I am bit angry and bit fatty. My problem is I feel nervous while having sex with my wife and most of the time its end within 15-20 mins where sometime either of us is not yet satisfied. Some time even it happens that I want to have sex with my wife but my penis is not getting ready to have sex even after doing foreplay with my wife, then I start feeling more tense due to inability to even start sex and once orc twice end up without having sex. My Flaccid length is 1.5 inches and Erect size – 4-5 inches approx, this size should I consider normal? Please help me to understand my situation if something is missing or its abnormal as per you, and advice if I should do something to improve it.
If you notice blood while urinating, you must visit a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.