Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChavanYour feedback matters!
Now I'm having some pimples in my face so what medicine or cream shall I use to cure it? Please help me for my prevention.
Running is a journey. Becoming the runner we want to be doesn’t happen overnight. For most of us, it takes many years, many mistakes and many lessons to improve, grow and realize our full potential. It’s a never-ending journey. No matter how many running accomplishments we conquer, we are still always learning. Whether you’re a new runner looking to tackle your first half marathon or marathon this year or are a seasoned runner, these following reminders will help you become the best runner you can be by avoiding common running mistakes.
- drinking too much of sports drinks
- wearing improper sports shoes
- running too much without strength training
- not hyderating properly
- not alternating hard days with easy days
- not controlling upper body
- starting too quick and ignoring after run cool down routines
- running too much and skipping the next day run
- trying something new every other day
- training with someone too far ahead of pace
- over striding
I generally get to bed by 11 and it takes around 2-3 hours for me to fall asleep, I don't know what's happening with me.
I am married 8 months ago , 6 week amenorrhoea now & Had misscarrg of 2 months in August.Please suggest for the same
Hi doctor, My height is 6 feet and weight is just 55 can you please suggest me something to increase the weight. I am pure vegetarian. Is there any exercise or home remedies to increase te weight?
How to take care of the wound formed by blisters after the burn can I put aelo vera? Can I put bandage or keep it open? Please suggest.
DEAR SIR, HERE SUBHA . MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 06/03/1982. I AM SUFFERING FROM SMALL MALE ORGAN AND EARLY DISCRGE. I HAVE DONE TREATMENT IN AYURVEDIC BUT APART FROM WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NOTHING HAPPENED. I AM UN-MARRIED BUT FOR FAMILY I HAVE TO DO IT BUT I AFFRAID. ON THIS GROUND I WANT ALLOPATHIC TREATMENT. MAY I BE CURE? HOW MUCH EXPENSES MAY OCCUR? I AM GOING TO MARRY ON APRIL 2015? PLEASE GIVE INFORMATION.
I have not much stamina in sex. Sometimes I am unable to do it for long time and my penis is not being much harder for long term. Maybe the problem is due to masturbation which I used to do it in my childhood. Please do suggest me the solution of it.
I am 48 years male, have left shoulder pain since last 4 months, its frozen shoulder, no medicine has worked neither Dr. Ortho oil is effective what is the remedy I am doing exercises told by Dr. which gives temporary relief.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!