Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
25 yr old lady p1 l1developed DVT while on low dose OCpills to regularise cycles&for contraception.She is a case of PCOD , conceived first child with CC.She is on ecospirin150mg od now.She has continuous bleeding now since one month after 3 month amenorreoa.Her cyccles before 1st childbirth were also like this.She also 1 iud with severe PIH in 1st pregnancy.She could be acase of APLAB syn.Suggest investigation& drugs/methods to control bleed&also for contraception
I have irregular periods and also I have pain in my lower belly of right side. If I drink lots of water it goes away and also during that time I have yellow color of urine. What's the reason?
I am 65 kg, height 5'3" and I want to start diet so what should I take please give me full diet plan.
I'm 17 years old girl and I'm indian. I lost my virginity. At 26th october I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend nest day at morning I found some blood spots from my vagina. After 24 hours of having sexual intercourse I took unwanted 72 pill. I'm not getting my periods what should I do? Please reply!
I am I am 33 yrs old, have son of 9 yrs and had a miscarriage almost 2 yrs back in 2013 jan. I have concived now again almost 6weeks. My doctor has advised me ecosprin -75 along with folic acid and naturogest sr. Is aspirin safe during pregnancy and why is it advised? can you please help me.
I am 26 years female. My period is irregular. In april 2015 I conceive but Dr. Said after 15 days the cell is dead. She gave me Mifepristone tablet. After that my period came on July (2 months). Then September 5, 31 October. I consult to gynecologist she gave me Rubired tablet (1 month) and cycloset syrup (3 month. This is my third month start using cycloset syrup. Still my period not come. Please tell me about my period.
After having intercourse the fluid which comes out from vagina, is that of male or female partner or both.
I have PCOD and hormonal imbalance and I got married last 6 months. Still I didn't get pregnant. Suggest what shld I do?
I have multiple fibroids having regular periods4 to5 days ldont want to remove my uterus now please name sime home pathy treatment.
Hello I am 28 years old women with one son aged 5 years. I have pain in my back bone since 4 years. My blood pressure is 110/70 and e. S. R is increased upto 50. And my periods came after 2 or 3 or even 4 months after what should I do?
I am of age 25. I feel pain in my lower abdomen in 2 to 3 months of interval. The pain last only for a day. Me and hubby planed a baby in near future. Will it be a serious issue or a normal pain?
My fiance is having late MC around 7 days from usual date. I can not show any symptoms for pregnancy in her. Please guide if any possibility of Pregnancy or any possible reason for delay.
Hi im 26 years old. I want to know till how many days krimson 35 be taken to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
I m 30 years old. I have irregular cycle. Last time my period is 15days late then Dr. Give me progesterone and estrogen injection. But still my period not come. Then after 10 days Dr. Again give me same injection. Thn my period has come. I heard after progesterone and estrogen injection it is difficult to get pregnant. Is that true. I want to get pregnant what can I do.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.