Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaitali Pawar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitali PawarYour feedback matters!
She is on pregnancy so what I have to do for her child strong health purpose and her health also she having 4th month now so give me a solution for her health and hers child health.
Today, I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend at 12: 00 pm to 4: 00 pm in a row 4 times, after that I have take unwanted 72 pill at 9: 30pm, will I get pregnant, because still there is no bleeding, when the bleeding will occur? Is it will take some time? Because 5 month ago I were take a herbal abortion pill,; help me! will I get pregnant?
Hi i am suffering from PCOD AND MIgraine. M using rizact-10 from migraine. Should I take rizact or not.
I am pretty sure that my girlfriend is a virgin and never had sex before I did lick her vagina many times as well as kissed her cracked lips but never had intercourse so I wanna know can I get HIV from her if yes how?
Hello doctor pls suggest me tablet urgent I am suffering from cold fever and my period didn't came its actually on 1 november pls suggest lite tablet which did not harm my period pls.
My mothers gets body pain everyday n has severe pain during menstrual. Is it because of her age turning for menopause or something else?
My ovulation occurred on 2nd of June ,after how many days will I be pregnant? I don't have any symptom. Home test shows negative. Please help me.
Sir, my wife age 29 years. This month menses had to be come 10- 12 days late from. Due date after that near about after 15 days once again menses has come. What should we do kindly suggest me and treatment.
Whenever I start sex with my husband like kiss oral sex or breast suck my vagina is very wet & I lost my virginity 4 month ago nw problem is whenever I sex with he m feel very painful and vagina wet problem what should I do? Give me advice n treatment?
My wife was diagnosed poly sistic overien syndrome (pco) 3 months back now we are planning for kid can you please help.
Doc I am suffering from White discharge and I am taking a medicine completed bt its still not working on me what should I do. And I am become very weak and thin I don't want to have food n every time I head is spinning n felling restless and I wanted to be pregnant but my husband sperm is not working on me or because of my sickness its has been 1 years 6 month but still m not pregnant pls doc help to sleep my problem pls.
With many technological advances, our attention span has decreased drastically from what it used to be. We spend significantly more time glued to our screens and have an increased amount of stimuli from the environment. This results in our focus constantly shifting.
Your memory capacity on the other hand is limitless. The human brain has the ability to store more than 1 quadrillion pieces of data. This is only the average amount of data being recorded throughout our lives and 99% of the information from our environment gets discarded.
Here are some ways in which you can improve your memory and attention:
Regular exercise helps supply oxygen to the brain which can help reduce the risk of memory loss and other related problems.
Getting enough sleep:
It is said that the average adult needs 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Even one hour less can reduce problem solving skills, memory and creativity.
The phrase “laughter is the best medicine” doesn’t only hold true for physical ailments but also helps in improving memory. It helps people think more broadly and connect ideas more freely.
The power of music:
Numerous studies show that listening to music without lyrics helps increase your ability to focus. Music has proven to be very calming and soothing for people. This very quality is what helps boost your concentration and focus.
Stressors act as a magnet and pulls away our concentration. A way to rectify this is to “clean up” your mind. Get rid of all the stressors by taking a few deep breaths before you start your work. This will help you concentrate and focus on your desired task for longer periods of time.
Test your attention span:
Cut out newspaper articles with three paragraphs. Cross out the any one vowel in the article.
If you have skipped letters in the first paragraph – attention span dips at the beginning.
If you skip letters in the second paragraph (and not in first or third) – attention is lost halfway and returns slowly.
If you skip letters in the second paragraph and in the third – you have a short attention span and other activities along with this must be conducted regularly to increase it.
If you skip letters in the third paragraph – attention span decreases towards the end.
This activity can be done often to check improvement in attention span.
Hey is there any chances of getting fat after abortion from clear kit. And it's cause any harm in future?
I'm eating papaya alot will that induce my periods as, is there are any risk in pregnancy as I took ipill on 6th sep and got periods on 13th which is normal periods and now this month 13th Oct I should get periods till now I didn't get my concern is r der any risk associated, will eating papaya more will induce my periods, now I'm getting few symptoms like before I use to get before periods like feeling dizzy acne on face. I'm really worried and stressed out because of this.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.