Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chaitali Pawar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitali PawarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old n married since 2 years. I want conception and problem is I am suffering from pcod n tubal blockage and want to know that if I could get pregnant or not and if yes than what is the procedure leaving ivf?
I want to have safe sex with girlfriend. I should do after or before her period. Please suggest exact days.
Hi. This is Anu. M married. I want to ask about periods. Actually before marriage my periods used to stay for min 5 days and max 6 days. But after marriage it stays only for max 3 days. Wil it cause any serious problem in future?
I am 6 week pregnant sometime I have fast heart beat palpitation this is normal in pregnancy or any problem?
Panchakarma Process (NASYA) Very Effective in this case.
- Chronic Sinusitis (नजला)
- Rhinitis (राईनाईटिस)
- Allergic Disease (एलर्जीक रोग)
- Hair FAlling & Greying (बालों का झड़ना एवं सफ़ेद होना)
- Baldness(Alopecia) (गंजापन)
- Migraine (आधासीसी)
- Paralysis (लकवा)
- Insomnia (अनिद्रा)
- Memory Problem, Brain Disorder (मस्तिष्क संबंधित रोग)
- Eye Sight Improvement(Spect. Remove) (आई नेत्र संबंधित रोग)
- Headache (शिरदर्द)
I'm 23 years old. I had sex and suddenly take unwanted 72 then my period delayed 12 days .i do pregnancy test but it negative but my partner says to take mogegest kit because we not take any risks. After mifegest not bleed what to do? What is the reason.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.