Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitali PawarYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I am 38 years old. I didn't get married due to my family problems not by any health issues and no idea to get marriage, I am mentally fine my family takes a good care of me. Do I get any health issues in future sir/madam because I didn't get married! If any than what is the precautions.
Hi My sister is pregnant. Present Her gestation week is 16th Her serum showed trisomy21 risk. What it means? Her report says risk of down's 1 in 280 Is there any problem of continuing pregnancy. Waiting for your reply.
I am a 20 year old girl. Now a days I remain very much busy with my works, I am not taking lunch and dinner sometimes, even I do not eat whole day many times around this month. Now the problem is I am late in my periods, 1 week late. But I have stomaches like I have during the periods, still I didn't have my periods yet. What should I do? Is this normal?
One of my relatives 24 years old female person married just one year back. From the starting itself she is getting pain in her vagina at the time of sex. She is getting feared to meet with a sexual relation with her husband for that pain. She thought in the starting it might be painful later on it would be normal but after one year also the same pain is happening. Please can you suggest me any medicines or any way so that she can get relief from that pain. Thanking You.
My girlfriend is 18 we recently had sex and used condom but she has missed her periods. A little bit of bleeding is what has only occurred. In the last two days. Can you elaborate.
Last month doctors removed my right fallopian tube because of ectopic pregnancy. How much success percentage when egg released towards my right ovary?
If after taking abortion pill at home and pregnancy not clear after 5 days of bleeding then what shall I do?
Does just by touching her vagina by penis and inserting a tip of penis for 10-15 sec in her 3 rd day of period can occur pregnancy?
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old. I had unprotected sex on 8th may and had an Ipill on 9th may, I got bleeding similar to normal periods on 17th may. But the problem is. This period has been going on for 12 days. Today is 28th may. My last month's period began on 21st April. And I usually have a 33-35 day cycle. Is this something serious doctor? Please help me.
How much will be the success rate of using an ipill contraceptive tablet used by the 36 hours of intercourse. And the intercourse was done during the safe periods.
I'm 29 yrs old woman. I'm a pcod patient currently having dufaston for irregular period. My hair is falling from 6 months and has thinned a lot. Plz suggest medication
I have done sex lot of time and I feel my virgina is not tight enough there fore I finish up really soon Suggest me some cream for virginal tightening and how can I continue doin sex for longer hours.
My friend always get white thick discharge after menses due to which she get alot back pain and pain in legs also so please suggest something to stop this white discharge.
Regular exercise helps to protect you from many diseases. An exercise schedule of 15 to 20 minutes is good for health benefits. It includes activities such as aerobics, stretching, cycling, muscle strengthening, physical activity or yoga.
Everyone benefits from regular exercise, at least five times a week. It helps to:
• Control weight
• Build strength and stamina
• Improve flexibility of joints and prevent injuries
• Relieve stress
• Improve appearance and self esteem
• Strengthen bones and joints
• Reduce menstrual cramps
• Maintain strength and independence in old age.
How to do exercise with busy schedule
On the way
• Take the stairs instead of lift.
• Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
In the office
• Stand up and stretch while talking on the phone.
• Get colleagues to join in for a lunch time workout session.
• Do some stretches or sit-ups during commercial breaks on TV.
• Join kids at the playground after work.
• Go for walks after dinner instead of always sitting around watching TV.
Hamari shadi ko 6 month ho gaye hai or abhi tk hamara koi baby nahi hai hum jab bhi baby try karte hai to har bar reglt nagitive aata hai bar bar ye problem Kyu aa rahi hai.
I just have a doubt that, previously a doctor suggested me that, to have sex from 10 day of menstrual cycle till 20th day. After 20th day should we stop having sex or what please give me a clarification.
My periods date is delaying this month. Am not pregnant but my periods are delayed. Wat is the issue in it. How can I overcome with home remedies. Am confused for this reasonless delay as am. Not pregnant.
Hello sir/mam, I really need your help and fast reply please. Please suggest, actually me and my girlfriend had sex on 28th October and my girlfriend had menstruation on 3/4 th of November and instantly she had an ipill then again in the last week of November we had sex using protection but she was worried so she checked in prega news today (8th december), and the results came out negative but till yet she is not having her mens, as also the due date of her menses has gone and its going late. She is 19 years old. Please suggest me do we need to wait for some more days for her menstruation? Because I had heard that menstruation date usually gets delayed after taking ipill. Or do we need to consult a doctor for blood test?
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.