Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Burute Pandurang BYour feedback matters!
I have done protected vaginal intercourse with my boyfriend on 21.6.16 and checked condoms after that found them completely intact. But we did unprotected anal and took i-pill 16 hours later that. My period date was 3rd june but in this month of July, it has been 3 days but I have not started bleeding though my period is quite regular. Is there any chance of being pregnant? I am just freaking out. Please advise.
My scan report thick endometrium with small hypoechoic lesion in endometrial cavity in fundus with intense vascularity. What does this mean. Is this any symptom of cancer?
I married in 2013 ,I have pcod and in treatment and my weight is 70 and my height is 5ft. First I need to reduce my weight and also I need to get pregnant , everyone starts to ask and I feel very distrubed please help me
I am 27 year old girl. At the time of menstruation cycle I have small small piece with the flow of blood. So I want to know is it happening with me or with all the women or is it some type of problem from which I am suffering.
My periods started on 20 nov 2016. And I have not had periods till today. I got married few days back. We had sex yesterday. Will I get pregnant. I did not tell him about my irregular periods. Did I have any disease. Pls say will I get pregnant or not.
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.
Other factors that contribute to abnormal discharge are unhygienic conditions such as a tampon left too long in the vagina, and conditions like anemia and diabetes. At times, injury or trauma to the vagina can also trigger leukorrhea.
As already mentioned, leukorrhea in most cases is not a cause for concern. However, if you have a lot of discomfort, consult a doctor.
There are many over-the-counter as well as prescribed medicines to treat leukorrhea. You can also deal with this problem with the help of some simple home remedies.
If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before trying any home remedy for leukorrhea.
Hi, I am from Guwahati ,I am 20 years old. Actually I had an intercourse with my boyfriend,but my problem had started from last year September, I had intrcrse with my bf on septmbr 2nd week n period date was on 25th bt I did not HD regular periods from dan, on 3rd decmbr I went to dctr he gave medicine name Deviry , after tkn mdcn I hv periods on 10th decmbr, again on January 1st wk we had intrcrse again, from dat day again my periods is not regular, till now olso I m not having periods, I HV tkn DAT mdcn again on 13th Feb bt till nw no result, I have tsted for pregnancy bt its negative, I am not able to understand my problem, plzz tell what my problem is?
मेरी gf को एक महीने में तीसरी बार bleeding हो रही हैं ये प्रॉब्लम क्यों हो रही उसको कृपया मुझे इसका समाधान सुझाये।
1.Mittelshmerz: Wondering why you're experiencing cramps mid-month? The culprit could be mittelshmerz German for "middle pain" a symptom of ovulation. The discomfort can range from mild to severe but usually only lasts a few hours.
2.Increased Sex Drive: On the brighter side, some women experience increased sex drive when they're ovulating presumably nature's way of encouraging conception at the optimal time.
3.Breast Tenderness:Women may detect swelling in their breasts right before or right after ovulation, so if you're reaping the bounty of your increased sex drive, you might want to tell your partner to go easy on the girls.
4.Increase in Basal Body Temperature: Is it hot in here or is it just you? Your basal, or lowest, body temperature typically rises a few tenths of a degree during ovulation. To track your BBT, use the same thermometer every morning upon waking andchart the resultsas you go.
5.Changes in Cervical Mucus:It may not be pretty, but checking your cervical mucus is one of the most useful ovulation symptoms, because the changes occur as ovulation is approaching, giving you more time to take advantage of peak fertility. Look for mucus that feels thin, slippery and stretchy, like the consistency of egg whites. Then it's game on.
6.Changes in Cervical Position:As ovulation approaches, a woman's cervix will move higher up and become softer and more open. Detecting cervical changes takes some practice (and requires very clean hands), but they're a reliable predictor of ovulation.
Paying attentions to these signals, as well as the calendar, is a great way to clue into your body cycle and find your fertile window. If playing doctor doesn't appeal to you, or you'd like some outside confirmation, there's always the option of purchasing a digital ovulation monitor. They're pricey but easy to use, accurate and typically give you several days warning before ovulation occurs, increasing your chances of conception.
Give ideas for cunnilingus carefully. Can cunnilingus is harmful? I like got cunnilingus. So help me.
Sir after 3 months I met with my girl friend and we had unprotected sex with my girl friend 4 days before and now she is not feeling well. Actually she had fever and cough already and now sometime white liquid occurs when she go for pee and her breast are feeling painful sir what should be done. I am afraid sir please tell me what had happen to her and is she is pregnant or not if she is pregnant what should be done to avoid pregnancy. HER PERIOD DATE OF LAST MONTH 18 TH AUG.
Doctor. I am a woman of 49 years. I feel severe depression, lack of concentration, irritability, anger, negative thoughts, lack of self confidence etc prior and during my periods. Usually I become normal by fifth day. Please suggest a medicine suitable for me along with how should I use it. Thanks a lot for helping me.
I am now in 5 week pregnancy. Today I have my first doc check up. And my weight is 80 kg. Can you please suggest how to reduce.
My g.f period started on 18/2/17 at that night we had unprotected sex. Is she will get pregnant .help.
Hello I am 9 week pregnant and my progesterone level is 13 and in my torch IgG test rubella is <5 so it is harmful for me and my baby . Its my first pregnancy . I take duphaston , susten injection 200mg and susten 400 mg insert in vagina . Now I am very scared about rubella . Please suggest me.
Do menstrual painful every time in thirties for ladies. What is the cure for this to get rid the pains. Are they related to psychological stress? or because of cyst/s in the uterus? any cure for this or precautions that is required?
Urological problems such as urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, and kidney stones are highly prevalent across gender and age groups. But there are several simple measures you may undertake to improve urological health and prevent such problems.
Read on to know how to go about it.
- Drinking adequate amount of fluids: Waste products are mostly eliminated through urine, and when you drink more water, you will be able to remove more toxins from the body. The general recommendation is having 8 glasses of water in a day even though this varies on an individual basis. You must also consider drinking cranberry juice which offers protection from various types of infections of the urinary tract. And you should drink an extra amount of water while exercising and when you are spending a lot of time outside as you might excrete more water through perspiration.
- Cutting down the intake of caffeine and alcohol: Both alcohol and caffeine act as a diuretic and they irritate the lining of the urinary bladder. This causes frequent urge to urinate.
- Avoid holding urine: You should never practice holding the urine for a long span of time but try going to the toilet whenever you feel the urge.
- Controlling the daily intake of salt: When you consume too much of salt, the sodium in the body increases and it causes retention of fluids in the body. This is invariably linked with high blood pressure which can cause damage to the kidneys and formation of kidney stones. Thus, it is essential to reduce the intake of canned foods, fried stuff, and processed foods.
- Keeping the genital area clean: You should always aim to keep the genital area clean by washing it with plain water or some mild cleanser once in a day. Also, while indulging in sexual intercourse, bacteria along with other micro-organisms can enter into the urinary tract causing infection. Women are at a higher risk of developing urinary tract infections since they have a shorter urethra. Male groins and female vaginas are considered breeding grounds for different pathogens which can transfer from one partner to another during intercourse hence care should be taken.
- Preventing urological problems in women: Once you use the washroom, you should wipe the genital area from the front part to back. You should not use perfumed soaps and cleansers in the vaginal areas. Wearing cotton panties is always a healthier option than other fabrics. One should also avoid using vaginal deodorants and spermicidal creams to prevent infections.
Though numerous treatment options are available for these disorders since prevention is always better than cure, adopt these practices to steer clear of these common problems. Further, incorporating lifestyle changes such as eating a balanced diet coupled with exercise and leading a stress-free routine can pave the way for general good health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!