Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BrushaliYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I hav a pain in my knees I used all kinds of creams and ointments but nothing helped so what should I do now ?
I am very fat and I want to loose some weight of tummy thigh and chin. Will you plzzz let me know how can I get rid of it.
Hi. I have irregular periods problem. Not always twice in a year I used to face this problem. Last year I had severe stomach pain during my periods. So I consulted doctor and they diagnosed it as endometrial cyst is present in my left ovary so she suggested me with birth control pills for three months. During those three months I dint face any pain or period irregularity. Later after three months I went to consult her and the cyst had grown little bigger. The doctor suggested me to stop the tablets since I dint face any pain or irregularity and asked to get marry early. But then due to my family issues. Am yet to get married. But till now I dint face any pain like before. But once in a while my period gets delayed by 15 days. Please advice me on what to do.
Acupuncture is an alternative medicinal practice that involves stimulating certain pressure points on the body with a needle that penetrates the skin to reduce pain or to treat different health conditions. Most patients try out acupuncture if everything else fails and when their doctors have pronounced their problem unfixable. It is also opted when the physician prescribed medicines have brought no pain relief. Others have discovered that continuous acupuncture tends to make conventional medicines seem moderate.
In case you have not tried out acupuncture and are interested to know whether it is justified regardless of your time and cash, here are five urging motivations that show that acupuncture works:
- It is a personalized healthcare: No two acupuncture therapy patients get a similar treatment for a similar illness or uneasiness. Acupuncturists treat the patients, not the sicknesses. They are prepared to take in everything about you, from the sound of your voice to the nature of your skin to the radiance in your eyes. They think about your entire story over a significant time span. They see your body as a system of related parts: muscles, bones, belt, organs, blood and body liquids. They see what is insufficient and what is trapped, rationally and also physically, and make alterations, thereby encouraging the body's own recovering capacity.
- It is not something to fear: Of course, you may feel the needles and their quick impacts; however, you need not be on edge. In case you are feeling throbbing pains every day in general, you will not even feel the needles go in since the pinch is very minute.
- It shows great after effects: You may go for acupuncture to cure your neck and shoulder pain, and find that the pain reduces. Then, your anxiety level, sleep quality, processing, and general disposition improve and enhance as well.
- It gets to the root: Needle therapy medicines are profoundly mending since they centre around the patient's present condition, explore why their indications are showing and intend to treat the hidden underlying driver.
- It works: Acupuncture has been around before written history. The most punctual composed record originates from a couple of 100 years before the BC. In case it did not work, it surely would not have been done for a large number of years and spread through many Asian medicinal heredities.
Researchers attempt to see how acupuncture functions from a biomedical point of view. Some point to its impacts on fascia, the connective tissue that surrounds every one of our muscles and organs. Some indicate to acupuncture’s capacity to stimulate the limbic framework and autonomic sensory system. Therefore, acupuncture works in many ways and has proven to be the best alternative treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 40 years, I am suffering from diabetic problem, if diabetic patient cannot participate in sexual life, please clarify, because my body is very weakness.
I am 23 years old. In my body backside this are several black spot. Is it any serious issue or is normal?
Dt. Manidipa Madam suggested egg for breakfast. When we eat 4-5 eggs whether the yoke of the egg also can be consumed or it should be thrown and only the white to be eaten? pls clarify.
A relationship works well when there is a good balance of love, communication, and physical intimacy. Intimacy problems within a relationship may be caused due to physical issues or problems between the couple. Couples may have difficulty in communicating with each other or resolving their intimacy issues.
This is when a sex therapy may be required.
Here are a few reasons why couples should seek sex therapy:
- Lack of desire - Low libido or sexual desire is one of the commonest issues handled by sex therapies. It may have roots in physical and medical conditions such as thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalances or the use of certain antidepressants and stimulants; while sometimes, it stems from psychological reasons. Generally hard to treat, these issues are cured once the root cause is found.
- Frequent disagreements - One partner may want sex more frequently than the other and this may turn into a bigger issue, which might require the help of a sexologist. Mismatched sex drives can make you feel various things; you might feel rejected or vulnerable when your partner isn't feeling up to it when you want sex or you might feel guilty for refusing your partner. Refusal may make you feel angry and if you feel pressured into having sex for the sake of your partner, you might harbor resentment for them. A sex therapy can help a couple work out these discrepancies.
- Orgasm Problem - Many women seek therapy when they have trouble orgasming. Sexologists can help women know more about their bodies and erogenous zones, especially their clitoris. A lot of women are unaware of their clitoris and how it can be stimulated in various ways. Women can learn to orgasm when they learn what works for them without feeling pressured to perform, and they can share this with their partners so the both of them can experience satisfying intercourse.
- Performance issues - The most common problems affecting men in a relationship are premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Both generally cause anxiety about performance in men, which may lead to them avoiding sex and intimacy. This may cause their partner to feel insecure or rejected. A sex therapy can aid such couples by helping men to get over their performance anxiety and making their partners understand that they shouldn't be insecure but supportive towards their partners.
Related Tip: Indicative signs of testicular torsion?
Have pimples on my back. First I thought they were because of heat in the body. But even in winter those are still on my back.
I am 25 years old female and have a back pain to the last 3 months I have used so many medicines and creams bt have nt result what ro do.
I am suffering with ovarian cyst which is 4.7 in size approximately in my left ovary how I can be get rid of it .plz tell me.
Cricket is the most famous and close to the heart game for most of the people in India. Any injury to any player is a big hit to the entire team's performance. While cricket is a major sport in the country, sportspersons from other games too have begun to make a mark in the international arena. It is because of this, we have come to hear about sports injuries much more than ever before, with injuries to cricketers still heard most often.
What are the types of injuries related to Cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- Hamstring strain
- Low back pain
- Side strain
- Shoulder pain
- Sprained ankle
How does Physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body. The muscular part is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- Education and advice - Tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- Movement and exercise - Aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- Manual therapy - A therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- Other techniques - These include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports-related injuries that can be effectively treated with physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.