Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bodas VaijayantiYour feedback matters!
Having fever since 25 to 30 Lost weight of 7 kgs Weakness and no hunger Doctor told GI infection even after using antibiotics no change.
Sir a girl age 20 with good health. She is taken I-pill. Can i-pill affect serious side effects to her? Can heavy withdrawal bleeding happen? Sir it is first time taken i-pill in her life. Sir please help me Quickly explain details.
I feel so fatigued all time, pain on both sides of abdomen. Lower abdomen pain and also discharge from vagina. Had fistulectonomy surgery 2 months back. But still feel pain in that area and can see some pus around. I do not know whats the issue. My concern is do I have any other underlying medical condition which is causing all these issues?
My husband is too much demanding on sex. He does sex thrice a day .can you suggest me a medicine to make him. impotent or reduce his sex power. I had cervical cancer and my vagina is dry now with radiation. Still he does it and its very painful. I told him. To go to doctor he warned me to divorce .i have young girls to. Marry.Please help.
I have married since 8 years. There is no baby till date. We are consulting several doctors in these days, IUI done 5 times, when 1st IUI done conceive done but after 1 month passed then abortion takes place, then doctor continuing IUI but there is no value, then I stopped the above procedure. Then I continued ayurvedic medicines but there is no value at that time. Then we meet a gynecology doctor last 3 months, he prescribed me to eat 1. APCOD SACHET 2. CYCLOSET SYRUP FOR 2 MONTHS Then we further visit in the month FEB. 2016 Then prescribed me to eat OVASHIELD DS to start 3rd of mensuration along with two medicines My mensuration cycle is 5 day s before date and I am 35 years lady After continuing the above medicines my period occurs 5 day after my period date. During the past period to last period we are suffering the following symptoms 1. More urine occurs 2. Sleeping disorder at night 3. Worm biting. Today is 5th day of mensuration, in the above medicines, only APCOD SACHET IS RUNNING, BUT Dr. prescribed GESTOFIT-400 SR TO ADD IN THE 18TH DAY OF mensuration TO 25TH DAY OF mensuration. MY QUESTION IS, IN THE ABOVE MEDICINES WHICH MEDICINES ARE APPROPRIATE TO BE USED FROM THE DAY-5TH. PLEASE BRIEFLY DESCRIBED THE MEDICINES AND ITS USES.
Dear doctor, My weight is so less just 33 kg and my breast size is 25 I want to increase my breast so please give me idea what I do. And How?
Before mc or after mc what is the safer period of the sex? My friend ask me after mc 5 days is a safe period of the sex.
The iron content in respect of my wife is very low. At present her Hemoglobin content is 5.8. It had happened earlier also but after taking proper rest and iron tablets like Ferigard XT, the hemoglobin content came to nearly 11 after one month. Tests in all respects starting from ultrasound, B12, Folic acid, all blood related test nothing wrong came out. During period, she is suffering from heavy bleeding which results to down of Hg content. The medicine specialist referred the matter to gynecologist and she also found nothing wrong. Can anyone please suggest what should I do at present. As taking iron tablet or injections can not solve the problem though it will help in increasing the Hg content temporarily. Proper root cause of the problem need to be found out in this case. Thanks.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
8. Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.
How urine pregnancy test is conducted. How should find the result. Is ipill can be given with in 5 days or is there any other option to solve problem of pregnancy with in a week. otherwise at what time abortion should be done.
Had my last monthly period beginning on 5 may and had unprotected sex 18 may but he did not ejaculate in me and took emergency pill 3 hours after the incidence. Now I've not had my period till now and am overdue. Took home pregnancy test on 8 June but came back negative then again on today 17 June and still came out negative. Could I still be pregnant or is it the pill that has caused change in my cycle. Please what should I do.
Hi. This is my first pregnancy and first month of pregnancy. I had my bp checked up and it came out to be 137/ 106. Is it high? If yes pls suggest me natural ways to control it in this condition. Thanks.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.