Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhushan K Lalge
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan K LalgeYour feedback matters!
10 days ago I find some red dots in my lower right belly and below left shoulder, which stars growing and also have little itchiness. Then I visited a mbbs doc who told me that it's a skin problem called urticaria and gave medicines as mentioned. After taking the medicines for 7 days, though intensity of the redness decreases along with the bump but the red dots comes in other body area continuously. Pls suggest me some medicine or anything else how to cure the problem.
I had small bulge inflammation under near my left eye and it did not look as pimple and I had some pain. What is this?
Skin inflammations can be extremely annoying. Whether it is pimples, zits or other problems, it is sure to make your life one complicated ordeal. The first thing that will happen is that you will not have the will to step out of your home because of the embarrassment. Furthermore, boils, unlike other skin issues, hamper your looks as well as cause irritations like scratches and burns. If you feel that you could ditch traditional medication and then go on to take the all-out natural route, Ayurveda is just the right option for you.
But before you go ahead and begin treating the boils, identify, or at least try to alleviate the underlying causes.
- Become more active and don’t laze around
- Fix your diet and leave out the spicy stuff
- Drink lots of water as it will flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
- Incorporate an exercise regime with emphasis on cardio
- Avoid the sun as it can aggravate the problem
Apart from these pragmatic lifestyle related changes, you also ought to pursue proper ayurveda treatments that can begin to reduce and ultimately eliminate the boils.
- A few drops of castor oil, when put on a piece of cotton and dabbed on the skin, will work wonders. You have to take care however not to rub it too hard. You don’t want to cause any added untoward damage to the already delicate spot.
- Among nature’s most effective and widely accepted ingredients is turmeric, which, in conjunction with a few drops of lukewarm water, can form quite an effective anti-boil remedy. Even with this one, it is essential to be extremely gentle and not be rough on the skin.
- The kitchen is the main place where you will get most of your ayurveda or natural ingredients. The juice from garlic and onion, used singularly or together, can work wonders.
- Leaves, whether it is beetle nut or ‘neem’, will help you to a great extent. Extract their juices and apply it so that the annoying boils can be shown the door sooner than they came in.
All these remedies are equally effective, and the dosage will depend upon the size of the boil. In order to get the best results, use moderately-sized mixtures and apply them at intervals of 4-5 hours so that they heal faster. As a word of caution, it is best to avoid sugar-laden food and all sorts of aerated drinks. For more information, you must consult an ayurvedic practitioner near you.