Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bhusan KisanYour feedback matters!
My fatherin law 76 yrs.He Has got parkinsons and osteoarthrites. Hevis taking amantrel and syndopa od 110mg. But nowadays he is sometimes staring blankly and this happens twice a day. Kindly advice
My father is 82 years old he is suffering from osteo arthirits. 3 years back he had a surgery of prostate. But after some times he suffer from uti with in 3-4 months respectively. Why it is again & again even after surgery of prostate. Is there any precaution or treatment to stop the infection? kindly let me know please.
I am 66 and weighs 96 kgs. Ht is only 5' 5. Suffering from rheumatic arthritis and osteo arthritis. Is there any proven treatment for this illness? tried all branches of medicines.
Hi sir. I am getting pain at anus severely. I am suffering from back pain from last 2 years and diagnosed with spondylitis. Pain in buttocks from last 1 year. getting stool normal but dark brown in color from last 5 days. What may be the problem. Am I suffering from piles? Please tell me sir?
Hello Sir I'm suffering from cervical spondylitis for two years and I have consulted a neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon one time both. But Problem as it is and no response in pain .So please suggest me suitable treatment for pain in neck along with shoulder and I do exercise daily but pain is still now continuously. So Please help me Doctor.
M do marathon training and 36 years male. Is it advisable to take any thing to improve the cartilage for specifically knee and bones, keeping the future ware and tear in mind.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
Other contributing factors to injury include lack of strength which can be treated by a Pain Management Specialist using non-surgical methods.