Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bhusan KisanYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering from RA since Jan 2014 and we are taking treatment from AIIMS. As per the Doctors advice she had taken following medicines: 1. SAAZ 1 Gm twice a day 2. Folitrex 25 mg once in a week 3. Folvite 5 mg daily once other than folitrex day 4. IndoCAP SR 75 mg daily once 5. Shelcal 500 mg daily once She stopped taking Folitrex in Sep 2014 as per doctors advice and She conceived in Dec 2014 and delivered a baby in Sep 2015. During pregnancy, RA pains were come down and after delivery Pains are increased and some swelling in the right wrist has also observed. At present she in my home town in Andhra Pradesh and she consulted Gynecologist before taking same medicines. And they suggested to consult any RA Specialist. Therefore I request you to suggest the best medicines because she is feeding the baby now .
I am suffering from frozen shoulder for last 3 months. Doing exercise daily but no improvement. Please suggest treatment.
Hello.my mother has slight pain in her heels. .and some of the doctors said that this can be a reason for clotting. .which may lead to heart problems. Is there any real serious issues related to this? As she frequently suffers from this pain, or there might be some other reasons. Please reply as soon as possible. Thankyou.
Hi. Mere pair ke ghutno mein dard rehta hai jab bhi thandi aati hai.main kya karu please help me Thank you.
My son 11 years old is getting sudden bone pains at knee joint and palm joint for both hands and legs. He met with accident at his 6 years age. Two times local doctors consulted. They wrote some tests and gave medicines. When we used medicines, he was relieved from the pains. But the problem is not completely cured. The pains are coming now and then. Please suggest.
I am playing crickets and I slip in the ground and that's evening my ankle get swelling an pain is also present.
My neck pains when ever I go to sleep and it pains more when I turn left or right while sleeping and have little bit problem in breathing too. Pl tell me what can be the causes and what should I do.
Hello sir. I am suffering from back pain between the middle of the shoulders. I will take many pain killers but now results.
Doctor during my office hours I always get back pain on and off and can't work too long on the computer please help.
Dear Sir, My Name M.Appa RAO, 41 years, from Guntur, ANDHRA PRADESH. I am suffering from back pain from 8 years. Problem in between L4- L5 disc. I am working as an Accountant in Private Company. Everyday I am suffering a lot. Can I get a permanent cure in Ayurveda? If yes please suggest the best hospital. I am thinking to go to Kerala to take Ayurvedic treatment. Please help me. Thank you.
I am 47 years male and having sugar last 7 years with thyroid problem. And feel tired and bodyache and left leg pain below knee. Please advice what would be my diet and some healthy medicine.?
My problem is heavy back pain and my job is system operating i'm sitting in chair for almost 7 to 8 hours I think that's the reason to my back pain I am using some pain killer tablets please suggest me.
I have suffering from knee pain since two year I take several medicine but note proper relief advice me.
I get pain in my knees after running for 3-4 kms or while making sudden turns and moments. Which lasts for the night gets alright till the next morning. What I should do?
I am suffering from pain at back side of the knee. Actually I did the gym so thought this prob will create by this. please suggest what should I do?
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.