Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bhusan KisanYour feedback matters!
I have tremendous pain in both my legs, at same points on both the legs. You can say I have a tremendous overall pain in both my legs. The reason behind it is I had started working out from 13 th of June, where I used to do a half an hour jogging/ walking session in the morning and 1 hour gym session at night. In the morning session I used to jog and walk for 2.75 km, covering the distance in less than half an hour. And at night gym session, apart from upper body exercise, I used to do 10 minutes of treadmill, started with walking and then gradually moved on to running on treadmill, where I could later run a distance of 1.5 km and I also used to do 5 minutes of gym cycling. Before 5 days I had started experiencing unusual pain in my legs which I ignored considering it as workout pain. But as it got a bit immense, I skipped the next day morning jogging session. I applied some pain killer spray. Next day on Saturday when I went for jogging I could hardly jog 500m, which was very less compared to the earlier sessions. So on the Saturday night I contacted my gym trainer, he asked me to take some rest till Monday and start the legs workout from Tuesday. But still I'm having tremendous pain in both my legs making me very difficult to walk and even stand at a place for 5 minutes. What do I do please suggest!
Hi I am in need of your help with the best way of suggestions, I am suffering from headache that's back side, like this pain this is second time but pain is heavy, It is on the left side of head thank you.
I am 55 years old, I have totaly body pain, difficult to walk, sit, cant do any work, I am a thyroid patient, I consulting doctor for thyroid & ortho doctor, there is no change in pains, sir please tell me a suggestion.
I am a OA patient affecting my rt. Knee and am using polycentric knee brace which has controlled my pain considerably. Since last 3 months my hamstring muscles are paining badly when I walk. This pain has masked my knee pain. I am not using braces because it pushes up pain due to pressure on thigh Am doing exercises as per advise of physiotherapist. Kindly advise.
I have back pain, but it's always paining. It pains sometimes when I bent jurky. The pain is only at one point at bottom of back bone i. E. At tail of back bone. Doctor suggested me to sit straight and don't fold legs at time on sitting floor. But it pains again sometime. So suggest me permanent solution.
Swelling in foot after viral fever which is very painful and very difficulty in walking. There is also pain in joints.
I have got the knocked knees and m confused its knocked or not can you tell me the symptoms of knocked knees.
I am 23 year old man. I am having back pain on spine from 3 days what should I do for this? Please help me.
I have an job which uncomfortable for my back pains at night. To remain fit what is the proper diet. I have an pain in my body. I am feeling week I have working all days.
Hi I'm 20 years old. I have been suffering from back pain for about 1 year. There is a small node on the left side of my lower back. It can't be seen but it can be felt.
I have pain in shoulder plates, lower back muscles, n lower spine. My MRI was normal but I am having this pain from last 1 year when I felt in bathroom. Doctor has given muscles relaxant n have asked me to use to do cross training in gym. please suggest.
Sir I am very busy I do not have and I also have back pain problem suggest some ayurvedic method to keep tension away.
Near about 7-8 months back I slipped on wet stairs and I had swelling and black spots (neel) on my hip. Its been quite a lot of time and the pain, the spots every thing is gone but the swelling, the buldge is still there. What should I do to remove it?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.