Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhujar
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. BhujarYour feedback matters!
Then why is Cow milk recommended by every one when it's Cholesterol level is high and other beneficial properties are lower than buffaloes milk.
Sir, i've got acute chest pain sometimes for short duration. I go to morning exercise daily, still it happens. Even I don't have any serious medical history in past except normal injuries. I'm 25 in age and have normal diet. Please suggest possible suggestion. Thanking you.
Hi doc my mom is 55 yrs old. C has high blood pressure. C s taking medicines. Additionally wat type of food to take.
Recently I am experiencing very little chest pain & stretching mostly during nights. what should you suggest me best to prevent from such pain?
Hi sir, My age is 46. Weight 85 kgs. I sent my lipid profile report. Please give me advice. Total cholesterol 178, Hdl 37, LDL 109.4, Vldl 31.6, total triglycerides 158, hdl ratio 4.81. Please suggest treatment.
I am having continuous stomach pain from last 2 years, blood in stool sometimes, chest pain in early morning, cold legs, heavy bleeding and pain during periods started these symptoms by this year, I've taken a lots of treatment but the disease is not cured still please help.
I am a 34 year old female suffering from chest pain for last 2 months. I have consulted a physician & an endocrinologist for the same (since I have hypothyroid) and taken due antibiotics courses. However it didn't help. I have also been suffering from multiple disc bulges in my lower back and have a cervical condition. Apart from this I have pain in my joints including the small joints in my fingers & toes. I have a suspicion that the chest pain might be related to the same, since it aggravates with physical movement. Can you please suggest the cause & treatment. For the same? Also if required do I consult a pulmonary or orthopaedic doc for it?
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.