Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar R PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi. I m 22 years old. 5 height, and 62kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 45. Within 2 monthsplz suggest a diet chart for me.
I'm too slim and 21 yrs old, my weight is 52 and would like to maintain my body fit How can I make fit?
I can't mingle with new peoples and showing less courage to everything. But I want to mingle more and to be social. I'm good at studies. But this thing alone disappointing me. I'm 18 now. Is this normal for me? Please help me.
I am 51 years of age . My height is 162 cms . My weight is 80 kgs which is causing concerne . I am self employed and follow a good diet plan .
What are the symptoms of malaria fever and how to get heal from that disease as I have fever from last three days and had cough to please consult me.
I am thirty year old man having a problem of severe hair fall, I had a very good hair still I am not going to bald is that caused by nutritional problem or other I use dove shampoo and conditioner and parachute oil should I change that please suggest.
I am 19 years old. And I want to know the best treatment of dengu? what are the main causes of dengu?
Sir mai bahut stress mai rehta hu job ko lekar. Meri memory bhi slow ho gayi hai jis wajah se mujhe yaad kam rehta hai. Mai kya kru.
I am a 62 years male, diabetic patient for last 20 years. Taking janumet 50/500 and zoryl 3 before b/f and janumet 50/500 before dinner. Sugar is under control. However I am facing problem with leg pain from waist to feet, hand palm & finger pain (numbness. Nerve) can not walk much and fast at a stretch especially in the afternoon. Is it diabetic neuropathy? what medicine I should take?
Hello My brother suffered from epilepsy 1 year back. He took treatment and took medicine Rcinex for 1 year complete. Now he is a heavy drinker. Is it fine if he drinks when he had a history of epilepsy?
Hello mam/sir, I'm going to take an effective weight loss plan. With diet and ex I also take med. I.e cytofresh and lipolyzer tummy tabs. But as per medicine pres. It says take 1 ctyofresh tab after breakfast and lioplyzer tab after lunch and dinner. I just want to know ki should I take 1 ctyofresh tab after breakfast and 1 lip. Tab after dinner. Instead of taking 3 tabs in a whole day .only 2.
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to see a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Actually I have excessive pain during my periods. I am student of m.pharma. please tell me some home remedy.
My name is Vijay Khiroriya, I am 25 year old, but hight length is just 5: 3 inches, please halp to medicine.
Hello doctor, I want to decrease the size of my stomach, I want to melt my stomach fat, what type of diet should I follow to do this.
My mom has got Type 2 Diabetes, endocrinologist has prescribed her to take Glycomet 500 mg tabs with gilmipride and Glycomet 250 mg without gilmipride. Does it effect her if she doesn't take Tab that contains gilmepride. My mom is 48 years old, 48 kg BW.
Hi All I have small doubt regarding to my mother health issues recently she got some pain near to her right side ovarian and as per MRI scan doctor found it's tumour, now they removed that successfully n sent that mass to pathology as per that report doctor confirmed it's Leiomyosarcoma and as per his words it's very rare cancer which will occur to an soft bones. Now here my doubt is few months back (January) my mother got treatment for her foot (diabetic foot also) at that time they sprayed some medicine which is made up of some platelets. Generally such kind of medicine will cause any side effects like above cancer since that medicine sprayed around wound good thing coz of that medicine her wound healed very fastly. As I am not from medicine background I am just expressing my doubt. So please someone clarify my doubt. I am not suspecting that doctor n medicine since it's research medicine so am expressing my doubt.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.