Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Bhakti SalunkeYour feedback matters!
I am 48 yr old man and have got a white small growth in my left gum lower jaw painless for the last 2 years. I have shown it to various doctors in the end the dental surgeon told me its a bone spine and to gently massage it with pepsodent . I am getting homeopathic done by a professor over 50 years of practice now since august 2014 he is saying it a gum boil and will gradually recede there is nothing to worry and its just a very small growth home and biochemic medicine is helping me you further advice me what to do its gone smaller and no pain or burning sensation etc is there.
Sir my que is about my teeth condition, my teeth are dull yellow now and my problem is increased day by day I know its all about fluoride so please give me a better suggestion about my teeth problem?
I am 33 years old. I used to have vomiting sensation and vomit while brushing in the morning. Looks I have lots of pitham. Can you please provide me a solution.
I am 26 years old and have a gap between my front two teeth which is very prominent. Also I have a gums showing smile. I have used braces but the space came back. I am getting married soon and have about 9 months time in hand to correct this gap. Need expert suggestions.
I got Mouth ulcers last month, I took a medicine dose for day, it got little healed, cleared for 2 days but it came back after then. Now it's recurring not vanishing completely. What should be done?
I am suffering from heat boils. So I was not able to eat chicken and egg. How can I get rid of these without disturbing my meals like chicken and egg etc?
My lip got a deep cut from my own teeth I was suggested to stich but I ignored. It happened two years ago now it is swollen and feels like there is a tiny hard stone like muscle in My lip. U just suggested me to apply aloevera jel but its inside mouth. The stone like muscle is the main problem.
My teeth is browness colour don't have smoking and alcohol habit and have sensitive problem. How to keep teeth white and come out from sensitive problem. Pls suggest. Thanks.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.