Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhairavi InamdarYour feedback matters!
- Helps to lower hypertension.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Provides relief to those suffering from colon cancer.
- Prevents vaginal infections in women.
- Beneficial in lowering plague and gingivitis.
- Aids in relieving constipation, diarrhea, colon cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases.
My friend had sex on 14th Aug and had pill unwanted 72 on 15th of Aug and again she had intercourse on 17th August and never had pill afterwards. My question is that pill unwanted 72 really work. and for how many days Or she should have had the pill again next to say day? Please help.
I took ipill on 8th june after unprotected sex. My period are due 13th of june. And I still do not feel any pms. I am worried.:(Does ipill causes delayed menses? Or did ipill failed? How will I know.
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
Hello Dr. Meri abi delivery hue h, or main minimum theen sal tk pregnant nhi hona chati hu, Mujhe kya karna chacheye, kya precosion ya kon si medicine lena chaeye, please tell me!
I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week later I developed swollen breasts with no other pregnancy symptoms. At the time of my expected period i.e. On 29th July, I had a very high fever of around 103-104 degrees along with my regular period with regular length and regular flow. I was treated with antibiotics for a course of 5 days till I recovered. Later it took a week for me to recover from the weakness (may be due to antibiotics). This month we have not tried at all and I got my period on 28th August. But there is a heavy flow only for a day and it all completed in just 3 days with no pain at all whereas normally it lasts for 6-7 days with al the spotting a good abdominal cramping. Is it possible that I am pregnant but if I were, I would be already in my 3rd month, but I do not have any symptoms at all- not even the swollen breasts that I had the last month.
Hai. I am 23 years old. I did abortion for some problem. Whether I ll have again pregnancy. Without any problem.
Hello, I'm 18 years old girl. My periods are irregular. It occurs more frequently. I have stomach and back pain on d first day alone. Do I have pcod? Or what should I do for this?
Husband ne apna penis vagina me enter nahi kiya sirf touch kiya hai or Mani nikal gayi or vagina or penis ke beech me ek kapda hai to kya aisi situation me wo pregnant hogi. Pls jaldi se jaldi jawab kijiye.
We had sex 1/1/2016 mrng. Thn I gave her ipill. At 1pm nd after dt also we had done sex several times. And after sex on mrng 3/1/2015 at 8am she again took an ipill. So is she safe now. Or pregnancy can be happened. please say accurately taking date into consideration. Plz.
Wife ultrasound says dat at gestation age: 8 weeks 3 days +-7 days and menstrual age: 7 weeks 1 day No fetal node/yolk sac seen Kindly help me is it f9 reports or what else.
Cancer is the scourge of the modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. The ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with Chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however, does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing Chemotherapy experience hair fall.
Sex and Chemotherapy
Although, sessions of Chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing Chemotherapy.
- It is possible to have sex while undergoing Chemotherapy, if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
- If your doctor says you can have sex, then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if Chemotherapy is successful.
- The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as Chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
- Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only and only if proper healing has occurred should the patient's consider sex.
- Certain types of Chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with Chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections, which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving Chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer.