Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyashriYour feedback matters!
I have miss my period and I have done pregnancy test at my home one line got dark and other was light. I do not want to get pregnant now. Please I want get my period. Which tablet can I take to get my period. Can I take regestrone tablet to get my period.
Doctor, please tell me the name of regular contraceptive pill. We are doing intercourse regularly without condom. Unfortunately sometimes she will be pregnant & at that time we are using unwanted 72 but it will risky for my wife future life so please Dr. kindly advise can we use copper Ti for that, it will be safe or not or tell some name of the medicines.
She has gone through plastic surgery near her vulva and hip region. She thinks she has single urogenital opening. Also her vagina is very hard on left side due to an accident and the surgery. Will she get her vagina normal if she will have a plastic surgery. And how much will it cost. She has multiple pelvic fracture also. Will she have a normal child birth or is there any danger for her. Please help sir/madam.
My temperature rises to 99.9 f please tell me how much adv crocin I can take as i'm 5 month pregnant (20 week almost completed let me know my body is aching n feeling very uneasy.
I am 24 I had last period on dated 18.2. 16 and on dated 04.03. 16 had sex with bf and use protection in whole day 2 time we had intercourse and both time he has use protection but still I had not get period todays dt is 18.03. 16, please help when my period will get back I am really worried about period.
My wife, 47 years old was diagnosed with dengue 10 days ago and now taking rest at home. No medicine was prescribed by the doctor and asked to take lots water etc. Platelet count had come down to 88000 but now it is 280000. Pain on all joints and all over the body is still there. And also itching all over the body. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Regards
Thank you for your kind answer. My wife was take this myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules from 24 days. Now my wife was have pregnancy symptoms. If my wife is pregnant I am very happy. please let me know if use this capsules can get pregnant in right way or can take some days. please advise me.
It is possible to get pregnant with using myo-inositol D-chiro-inositol Chromium and vitamin d3 capsules? please advise me?
Hi We have Same blood group. Any problem will come are not. We are Couples. Blood group is A+.(Both are)
Meine sep main relation bnaya nd mue 5 oct ko period nhi hoye muje lga me pregnant hu. Mene menses. R tablets kha li mene check bhi kiya tha negative aaya tha 2 baar fr bhi tablets kha li uske baad. Muje periods ho gye. But muje Apna pait thoda sa bdaa lg rha h.kya periods hone baad bhi pregnant ho skti hu. Jbki mera koi periods mis nhi hua h.
Are you suffering from chronic pain, numbness or tingling in the hand and arms? It may be symptoms of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome:
CUBITAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
Cubital tunnel syndrome cause severe pain, numbness, tingling, and muscle weakness in the hand and arm.
Causes and Symptoms:
Cubital tunnel syndrome is also known as ulnar neuropathy .It is caused by increased pressure on the ulnar nerve, which passes close to the skin surface around elbow.
Factors which predisposes to the development of cubital tunnel syndrome are:
•Repeatedly leaning on your elbow, especially on a hard surface.
•Prolonged bending of elbow for sustained periods, such as while talking on a cell phone or sleeping with your hand crooked under your pillow.
•Abnormal bone growth in the elbow
•Intense physical activity that increases pressure on the ulnar nerve.
In most cases, cubital tunnel syndrome can be managed with conservative treatment. But in severe cases surgery may be required to reduce pressure on the affected nerve.
Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant. I am facing sever vomiting and gas problem and burping. I am using zofer and histac 150. But still facing problem. Can you please tell be the diet plan to overcome this problem.
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.
Hi I have an a problem of swelling in body. Many times my body parts get swelled. How should I solve this disease?
I am suffering from diabetes, high pressure. My USG report shows that I am having fatty liver, bulky uterus, chronic kidney disease. Inspite of doing exercise, my stomach looks as if I am pregnant. Pls help me by giving remedy. Thanks.
Is there Any possibility to get pregnant if your partner ejaculated inside you and at the same time I took contraceptive pills as well?
Actually madam I st pregnancy was unwanted. But 2nd one I took pills on advice of my Obs specialist as I had PROM at 4 months n AFI was 1.nw I've spontaneous miscarriage Kindly advice me why shall I do? All my blood reports including APLA and TORCH are negative.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.