Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagyashri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhagyashriYour feedback matters!
I am 31, having pcod and am trying to conceive & I got my last periods on 29th March & so I did Upt at home which was negative and even further after one day did blood test in which my hcg beta subunit is below 1.2,so want to know what does this mean? Am I pregnant or not?
Im 30 years old woman my last period date was 25th Feb 2016 and had intercourse on 15th March 2016 just wanted to know if there are chances of pregnancy. Pls sugest.
I'm a virgin and I think I'm pregnant. I just have those symptoms like back pain sore breast something strange happening in my uterus. I have a boyfriend but we never had sex. Today I had fever of 99.5 degree Celsius. My period is still due but I'm freaking out. Maybe something has accidentally happened. And as I dug more into it I get more anxious. I feel like my hold body has mild cramps especially my back .I also feel shortness of breath but I also have bronchitis. Also if I get diagnosed with pregnancy could I get abortion as I am an adult but unmarried. Would reputed clinics do it. And what is better medication or surgical abortion. And till when could I have medical abortion .Also are Medical abortions available in case of epictope pregnancy. And what are its symptoms. And till when is it safe to diagnose it. Also do abortions require over night stay. Are they kept confidential.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend 10 days a go. I had also taken plan B pill after sex, but with in 72hrs. Since yesterday I find blood coming out my vagina. I am really worried for what I have done. What are the odds for me. It is making me worry and anxious.
I am 20 years old female. Cycling during periods, caused chafing near vagina and thighs. My skin is too sensitive. I used diprovate plus (betamethasone dipropionate and zinc sulphate cream) but it didn't give me much results. This cream gives relief from irritation when applied and later it again itches. Please help me out. It troubles me a lot.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
1. Possible side- effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
2. Possible side- effects of a contraceptive film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film x201nonoxynol- 9201d; very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
3. Possible side effects of a cervical cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
4. Possible side- effects of progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
5. Possible side- effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pregnancy is a time when women need to be in the best of their health. Yet, there are various kinds of conditions and ailments that a pregnant woman can suffer from. One of them is gestational diabetes mellitus. Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes mellitus that usually afflicts pregnant women who are suffering from high glucose levels in their blood. Let us get to know more about this condition.
Timing: Gestational diabetes strikes an expecting mother around the third trimester. This is usually the time when pregnant women exhibit levels that are higher than normal. This may be due to the fact that the placental lactogen can block the action of the insulin receptors, leading to a spike in blood sugar levels.
Past History of Diabetes: Women who have not previously witnessed a rise in their blood sugar levels or any previous diagnosis of diabetes can also end up contracting gestational diabetes during their pregnancy due to an ineffective insulin response of the body and its chemicals. Also, after suffering from gestational diabetes, women are at a higher risk of suffering from Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, thereafter.
Untreated Gestational Diabetes: The children born to mothers, who were not treated properly for gestational diabetes, are usually at risk of various other ailments. These children may be prone to complications during delivery. After birth, they are prone to various issues like low blood sugar levels as well as jaundice. These children may not be able to enjoy a normal delivery, and may have to be delivered via Caesarean Section, and even face premature delivery.
Food: It is important to monitor the blood sugar levels in gestational diabetes. One of the best ways to do this is to follow a proper diet plan. The food in the diet of these expecting mothers should include dietary fibres, carbohydrates and other nutrients like protein, calcium and iron. It is important to break the meals down into smaller portions or mini meals so that the insulin inhibitors can do their work more effectively, even as the body and the baby remain nourished.
Exercise: While most forms of exercise are discouraged during pregnancy, it is always a good idea to remain fit by doing your chores and walking. Pre-natal yoga can also help by introducing certain yogic poses that are good for expecting mothers. Gestational diabetes can also be tackled with the help of exercises like walking.
Gestational diabetes must be treated on time, and properly, so as to avoid complications for the baby and mother during and after birth.