Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BelleYour feedback matters!
A Short Resume of CBT-Read & Correct Yourself
- Tension problems - can have somatic, psychological, social dimensions. headaches, bodyaches, abdominal complaints, palpitations, depressions, worry, suspicions, obsessions, fears, sleeplessness, anger etc
- And tension thoughts cause >Feelings and Behaviors.
- Based on assumption or guess that most emotional and behavioral reactions-wrong habits are learned.
- Benefit of remaining calm or at least neutral when faced with difficult situations. (If you are upset by your problems, you now have 2 problems: 1) the problem, and 2) your tension about the problem
- "Rational thoughts." –are Facts and not assumptions
- Most emotional and behavioral reactions are learned.That is bad learning
- What is irrational thinking? It is wrong thinking
- I need love and approval from those around to me.
- I must avoid disapproval from any source.
- To be worthwhile as a person I must achieve success at whatever I do.
- I can not allow myself to make mistakes.
- People should always do the right thing. When they behave badly, unfairly or selfishly, they must be blamed and punished.
- Things must be the way I want them to be.
- My unhappiness is caused by things that are outside my control – so there is nothing I can do to feel any better.
- I must worry about things that could be dangerous, unpleasant or frightening – otherwise they might happen.
- I must avoid life’s difficulties, unpleasantness, and responsibilities. You will try but not always succeed
- Everyone needs to depend on someone stronger than themselves.
- Events in my past are the cause of my problems – and they continue to influence my feelings and behaviours now.
- I should become upset when other people have problems, and feel unhappy when they’re sad.
- I shouldn’t have to feel discomfort and pain.
- Every problem should have an ideal solution.
- Emotional tension resulting from the perception that one’s ‘self’ or personal worth is threatened – and lead to other problems such as avoidance of situations where failure, disapproval, etc. might occur.
- Looking to other people for acceptance; and unassertive behaviour through fear of what others may think.
- Discomfort disturbance:
- Results from demands about others (e.g. ‘People must treat me right’) and about the world (e.g. “The circumstances under which I live must be the way I want”).
- Self-help exercises
- Experiential activities
- Thought Stopping
- Intentional Reframing
The process:A →B → C Understand the
· A = Activating Event of tension.
· B = Beliefs, Thoughts, Attitudes, Assumptions of tension.
· C = Consequences, Feelings, Emotions, Behaviors, Actions of tension.
Greetings Doctor, Doctor I ended up doing a huge mistake last week and have been regretting a lot. Last week I visited thailand with my friends and ended up sleeping with a prostitute! It was hardly for an hour and we had protected sex, (i was very rough for sometime but was wearing a condom) I did not cum while having sex, maybe she did! and in between we were trying 69 too, we gave oral to each other (which was unprotected, I licked her vagina and she sucked me no condom then) and we even kissed. Had to mention everything as I am very scared, I am scared that I would have picked something from her! have not done my tests yet! I feel very guilty and I read online that for any disease to show it may take min 3 months! what are the chances of me having a bad future? I hope she was clean and unaffected but I doubt! what do I do next doc, please help me. Should I get the tests done asap or should I wait? Please help. I wish that half an hour did not happen in life!
Blood test was done on 2 day of menstrual cycle Report Say FSH 51.55 miu/ml LH 22.64 mlu/ml Estradiol 18.07 pg /ml is their possible of getting pregnant to me Pls suggest me.
Hi, as per doctors suggestions we tried sex since 8 months. Still my wife not conceive. Sperm test is found ok. Now doctors suggested folic acid and vitamin D3 tablets to my wife. Pls suggest?
I am 26 years old m having chest pain, back pain, vagina pain itching on vaginal area and on back. What should i do?
She feel pain and burn inside her vagina in between intercourses from a couple of days is it OK or any problem in it Thank you.
L am 45 years old .Last month leave long period of mensuration it continued for 17 days my scan was ok endometrial thickness was 10 mm doctor had advice me to take sysron ncr for 17 days l had taken app. 13 days now after 18 days mughe dobara periods aagye hai koi tension wali bat to nahi is this only hormonal imbalance.
Is pcos problem arise from childhood days or after puberty. If my baby girl has this problem, then I have to give her low gi foods.
Am 25 years old. I have a kid of 4 yrs. Now v r planning for another kid. Shall I use any hormone tablets to conceive. I drive scoty. Shall I continue to drive or stop. Doctor gave me zincovit, Dexorange tablets for energy .shall I eat dis or hormone tablets. After 21 st of menses shall we do sex or avoid it. Can a lady could ejaculate if she is trying to conceive.
Right from childhood, we've been told to never walk barefoot, lest we hurt our feet. And, that is right. However, it is advised to walk barefoot for just five minutes a day, every day. You can make sure that the area you are walking on is clean and clear, so that you don't hurt your feet.
When you walk barefoot the points on your feet, which are connected to particular organs of our body and walking barefoot, massaged/exercised those points. However, with shoes, that doesn't happen much.
To walk barefoot, select a clear ground which is not uneven or difficult to walk on. While you can walk for longer times too, five minutes is the bare minimum that is needed. This performs a natural acupressure.
Let's take the right foot first. The thumb has the energy level point, the fore finger has the stress point, hypertension in the middle finger, the fourth finger is for pms and the little finger is for chronic muscle, joint pain & other types of pain. Applying pressure on the heel of the right foot helps cure sleep disturbances and even sleep apnea.
The heel of the left foot is related to the activity and response of the immune system. The thumb controls the heart rate variability, the fore finger controls rheumatoid arthritis, applying pressure on the middle finger helps control fasting glucose levels among diabetics, the fourth finger is for respite from primary indicators of osteoporosis and the little finger is for respiratory conditions.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Hi I'm a 23 years old girl. Sometimes I feel pain in my breasts and if I squeeze a little amount of grey liquid comes out of it. Is it normal at this age?
Calcium is known for its role in maintaining the bone health, from keeping your teeth stronger to normal functioning of the cells. But there are various factors, which lead to a deficiency of calcium in the human body and paves the way for several complications.
Here are the top three signs that indicate you are suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Difficulty in sleeping: Sleep is essential for your bone health and calcium is directly associated with your sleep cycle. The level of calcium in your bones rises and falls when you are asleep and it reaches its peak when you are in deep slumber. This indicates that when you are unable to sleep properly, it is a warning sign of calcium deficiency. There are various researches that have confirmed, that by increasing the level of calcium, it is possible to restore the normal sleep cycle of an individual. This is also related to the role that calcium plays in the production of a sleep hormone called melatonin. When the calcium content in the body is really low, this hormone is not produced, thus, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
- Difficulty in losing extra pounds: Yet another frustrating aspect of any individual’s life is the inability to shed off excess pounds. This issue is also linked with the lack of calcium supply in the body. The calcium that’s stored in the cells assists in the processing and storage of fat. So the fat cells with high calcium content burn faster, making you lose weight. Thus, if you have trouble losing weight in spite of having a well-regulated diet and regular workout, it’s a sign that you are suffering from low calcium.
- Paresthesia: Though this ailment is not much heard of, it could be a sign of calcium deficiency. Paresthesia is a nervous disorder, which causes tingling sensation, tremors, numbness and loss of sensitivity. It could also lead to poor concentration, amnesia, confusion, hearing impairment, twitches and other physical as well as neurological impairment. This is because low calcium in the blood is connected with the health of your nerves.
The deficiency of calcium can manifest itself in different intensity, ranging from the non-existent to minimal to severe levels. Chronic calcium deficiency can lead to life-threatening diseases like rickets, osteopenia, and even osteoporosis. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore these signs and consult an expert without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.