Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BarjanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old, I have bladder in my both nipples since I was 15 year old now it has grown, kindly advice me what I should do and is it a breast cancer like ladies, I am getting scared please advice.
Dear Sir/Madam, My Wife having a 14th week of running pregnancy. We regularly consult our gynecologist on every 15 day. My wife's running medicines are Thyronorm, Sustain 400 and rovamycin. Recently she had having started acidity issue. We also consult the same to our doctor. My doctor advice to stop to take/drinking of Milk as Milk is the reason for acidity. As per my knowledge Milk is the good for pregnant woman. So can you please advice us that what is the right? And Why she told us to stop the milk?
I am a 23 year old man. I am in a relationship with a girl for five long years. We love each other so much. It took 5 years for us to become mentally strong to commit for sex. We followed safety precautions while we had sex. Now the problem is that, she usually has her periods around 18-19 dates of the month. But it is 22nd of the month still she is not getting the signs of periods. We are afraid of having a baby now itself. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or shall we wait for a day or two more? What shall we do now? Suggest us some medications to avoid pregnancy if you think she going to be a pregnant. Save us from drowning.
Im 17 and I sometimes have sharp needle pains in my either right and left nipples alternatively is that a sign of breast cancer?
My wife is having an problem of white discharge from the age of 15. And she is having a usually problem of back pain, and tired ness. Please reply about the treatment. And is this type of discharge dangerous?
Its been 3 days since my friend's course for crina ncr 15 had been over. She was advised to take one tablet for five days at night after dinner for five. Still she has no periods is there anything to worry about? When can she expect her periods?
Mam I took i-pill 7 days before during sex we don't use condom.& from d very day when I took I pill my down side of stomach is paining lot. During the time of doing toilets also I am getting pain lot. Please suggest any tablet for relief of pain. My next day of period is on 1/8.I have taken earlier i-pill on last of June.& taken 4-5 time in total i-pill.
Hello mam, my question is for my bhabhi, she live in Maharashtra & I am live in jaipur. She is 9 week pregnant. Bhaiya bhabhi consult the doctor ,doctor suggest for sonography. After sonography report, doctor told them for abortion because of the heart beat of baby is not perfectly & growth is also not well. So Mam please suggest us what can we do. Can we wait for 3 months? & Then again check by sonography & then take decision.
Meri period date 15 July thi but 3 din ho gya period miss ho gya hai maine kit se check kits but negative aaya kya main pregnant hu ya nai.
Hi doctor. I have one doubt. HSG is rare cause for Endometriosis? Is any relationship between HSG and Endometriosis. Can you explain me about Endometriosis.
My friend is 30 year old unmarried woman undergone cesarean operation to remove tumor from her uterus two years back. She often feels pain in her lower abdomen, sometimes it becomes more prominent. Please let me know whether it is because of pid (pelvic inflammatory disease) or because of some other problem. Please suggest what precaution she should take in her daily life style including food. Thanks!
Hi, I am 31 year old man. We are trying for a baby and need to know who we can improve chances of getting pregnant. I and my wife are overweight, weighing 115 and 77 kgs. We have been trying for last 3 months and we are married for 4 years and 8 months now. Last year my wife had a miscarriage, though it was not a planned pregnancy. We have started taking medical assistance to conceive from last week. One problem I am facing is bout sustaining erection during intercourse. From last few months I am facing this issue and my erection lasts only for couple of minutes. Kindly suggest a solution for getting prolonged erection and getting pregnant.
Is larzin sachet safe to take through out pregnancy daily. Im 29 weeks pregnant have been taking it since 18 weeks.
Ever been in a situation where a medicine you used to take regularly to deal with something, has suddenly stopped being effective? This is because of antibiotic resistance. This refers to the ability of bacteria to change their structure so as to resist the antibiotic. Thus, an illness that was once easily treatable is no longer affected by the same medicines and the bacteria causing the infection multiplies, thus worsening the condition.
How do bacteria develop antibiotic resistance?
When you take a drug, not all the bacteria present is affected equally. While some bacteria die out, others turn dormant. Repeated and improper use of antibiotics can lead multiplication of the dormant bacteria, which results in spreading of disease, instead of containing the same. One of the main causes of this is using strong antibiotics to treat minor viral illnesses.
What can you do to fight antibiotic resistance?
- Follow your prescription: When taking a course of antibiotics, it is also essential to complete the course and not leave it midway just because you are feeling better. Antibiotics are also most effective when taken regularly. Hence, avoid skipping a dose in your treatment. Doing this does not completely cure the infection, but increases the bacteria's resistance to the drug.
- Do not take someone else's medicine: Self medication can do more harm than good. Each drug attacks a particular combination of symptoms. Taking medication prescribed for someone else can increase the bacteria's resistance to antibiotics. It can also delay correct treatment, thus allowing your condition to worsen.
- Discard the leftover medication: When stored for a long period of time, medicines lose their potency. Thus if you were to take them later, they would be less effective against the bacteria.
- Do not take antibiotics for a viral infection: In any case, antibiotics to not address viruses and hence, the medicine will not have a beneficial effect on the virus. However, it can affect the bacteria present in your body by making it resistant to the drug.
- Do not use antibiotics for an extended duration: Use of antibiotic for treating issues such as acne can contribute to antibiotic resistance. If you must take any such medication, ensure that you are being cared for by a healthcare professional. Most doctors will suggest giving your body breaks between antibiotic courses when it comes to long term medication.
- Try natural remedies: Many common bacterial infections can be successfully treated naturally in their early stages. Aloe Vera, turmeric, garlic and tea tree oil are some of the natural cures for a range of bacterial infections. The biggest advantage of these natural cures is their lack of side effects.