Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Banga
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BangaYour feedback matters!
My wife wanted to have a laser based family planning operation instead of normal family planning surgery. Will it be safe as normal? Can we have intercourse without condoms after this surgery? How safe is this?
“If looks could kill…” goes the saying. Looks are considered, an important part of a person’s personality. A person initially attracts others towards himself/herself by his/her looks.
So maintaining ourselves, our looks are very important. One may be of the indisputable opinion that the inner beauty is more important but looks also complement that beauty to an extent.
It always seems that the men are the ones who care about the way a woman looks, but the reality seems to be otherwise.
Women tend to be more obsessed with the way they appear, as compared to men.
Say, an ugly guy who admires the beauty of a woman that he finds attractive, will never lie to himself thinking that he’s “eligible” enough to win her, while an unattractive woman will admire a good looking guy’s facial structure, physique etc. and will do whatsoever irrationally to get him.
Even an incredibly good looking, guy might never want to be with an ugly girl, but would still find the girl-next-door types beautiful without actually knowing them personally.
Again, we come back to the point that the inner beauty is more important than the outer. Of course, inner beauty is undeniable.
People’s true beauty lies in their character, their values and overall in their individuality.
It is not necessary that a person’s looks and character match, since they can be deceptive.
For example, a person who looks suspicious or like a threat may actually turn out to be quite contrasting in nature. However, sometimes the outer appearance can reflect inner beauty, too.
For instance, a person may lie or pretend through his speech and behavior but not through his eyes. That is why it is said that, one should make an eye contact with the other person while talking.
We also, tend to trust people blindly who look innocent and trustworthy and when the tables are turned we realize our folly.
It is not that all people who seem to be innocent are not to be trusted, or even the case of trusting anyone; but we need to observe and analyze the person and also our instincts before placing our trust on someone, however convincing, innocent, and trustworthy they appear.
Therefore, it would be wrong to judge a person only on his/her outer appearance.
What matters more in the end are the person’s beliefs, character and his overall individuality!
I am having itchiness in my vagina and I am pregnant I have tried several things but no cure. Please help. I live in Lesotho in Africa.
Hello Dr. Mera questions ye hain ki m planing kr rhi hu for a baby. Nd mera period 18th April ko aya h. M kb sex kru jise main pregnant ho saku.
My mother is 43 years old and her ultrasonography report of whole abdomen says an ill defined SOL (5.16x3. 23 cm) is noted in posterior uterine wall-may be? Fibroid and a dominant follicle/follicular cyst (2.16x1. 97 cm) is noted in left ovary. Also as compared to her 2010 USG reports, enlarged uterus and ovary has been resorted. Kindly help.
My menstrual cycle is usually late by 8 to 10 days. I got married in the month of June 2015. From Oct 2015, in my menstrual period 1st 4 days, there will be no much bleeding. But after that up to 10 days bleeding will continue and more bleeding will occur. Then it will stop. This month my cycle started 12 Jan 2016 and more bleeding is still continues. I don't feel more weakness, but some time feeling weak. I am scared. Please advise what should I do to stop bleeding.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Hello, I had been pregnant 4 times, In 1st case I had miscarriage in just 12 days. 2nd case again miscarriage in about 25 days. In 3rd case the pregnancy sustained till 3 months but baby didn't had cardiac activity due to which I had to abort. Now today I was pregnant by 5 months but had to abort the child due to hydrocephalus with spina bifida. 1.Can anyone recommend what should be done next? 2.What can be the possible reason and the cure? 3.When should I plan for my next pregnancy? 4.What are the ill effects of all these on my body physically and mentally? What should be my next step and approach? Please help me.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle.
Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!