Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ayushe AsvabYour feedback matters!
Hi good evening sir Today at 3: 20 pm I have participated in sex with safety suddenly the safety was broken and my GF had a period today is her 3rd day of period and taken a pill unwanted 72 after 30 mins is there is a chances of getting a pregnancy please suggest me what to do now please sir.
To Gynacolgst, I am 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant & this time in my ultrasonography report it shows - ALIVE SINGLE UTERINE FOETUS UNSTABLE LIE HEAD DOWN WITH AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE OF 20 WEEKS 2 DAYS. May I know is it normal? Can I have a normal delivery? Any Complications?
My wife period start 14th may & today we have done physical relation without protection, is there any risk of pregnancy or not.
Hello doctor my wife got her periods last month on 26th date now uptil mow she did not get her period its been late so wt food or wt shld can be done for getting the period. As it is not any pregnancy.
My periods is always 3 ,4 days before from my last month date. Last month it was on 5 th and this month menses not comes as yet can I be pregnant?
My age is 32 and am female. I have irregular periods since puberty done c section 3 yrs back I used to get periods 2 months once and it will last for 5 days with normal bleeding but this time it took 4 months for my period to come and that too very low bleeding and bleeding does not occur full day it comes at anytime and dont know when my periods will end what can I do and what is the reason for my sudden light periods.My weight is 78 kg height is 165cm.
Phitkari (alum) used for vagina tightening? After sex vagina is loose it alum useful for tightening and how to used alum for it ?
I am 23 years old, unmarried ,last week I had safe sex by using condom by my partner and after few hours I stated my periods ,which are missed during last two months, I am totally tensed so much, whether there is a chances of pregnancy? At first day of periods I took ginette 35, what are the consequences please suggest me as early as possible. Thanks.
Pehele sex karne se itna pain kavi nehi hua he but kal Sex karte waqt or sex ke bad bhi zor se pain hora he mera vagina or toilet Jane ke baad pain or zalan hora he or beach beach me khujli hora he. Me Abhi 2 month se krimson-35 le raha hu for abnormal menstruation kelie. So pain kam karne kelie kuch home remedies he to please suggest me agar nehi he to or kya karne se pain kam hoga please advice me.
Hi doctor I'm married my wife says her breasts are aching she don't allow me to touch it or feel it even does not allow to take it in my mouth, may I know the reason? What should b done!
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% so shld I take his sperm for ivf treatment or should we use donor sperm for treatment & he don't take any medicine for it so please let me know. His age is 42 yrs.
I am 50 yrs old, got my periods last on feb 7, though the flow was very scanty, but of late I m feeling very hot and its not controlable please guide.
Ginger or adrak, a staple spice of Indian household today, originated in the south-east Asia more than 5000 years ago. Back then, it was considered a medicine for all ailments. It contains a compound known as 'gingerol' that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Ginger has been used to combat the common cold in addition to being a taste enhancer in food and tea. But little do we know about the gamut of health benefits that it provides.
Here are some amazing health benefits of this wonder spice:
1. Boosts immunity
It cleans the body's sewage system thereby preventing the accumulation of toxins. Cut ginger into small pieces and put into a bowl of water and then boil for 8-10 minutes. Drink this herbal solution for 3-4 times a day, relieving you of the irritating coughs in addition to boosting your immunity. If you do not like the taste of it, stir some honey or lemon into it.
2. Helps in weight loss
Ginger also helps in promoting weight loss. It activates the body's metabolism and hence leads to burning of fat. Heat a cup of water till it boils, now add a small piece of ginger and keep it covered for five minutes. You can add lemon juice to taste. Drink this before breakfast for reaping maximum benefits.
3. Regulates blood pressure
Ginger acts similar to blood pressure controlling pills. It blocks the flow of calcium into heart cells which lowers blood pressure. Drink ginger tea before breakfast instead of popping the prescription pill.
4. Helps clear acne
The ginger extract helps in purification of blood. Extract ginger juice and store it in a refrigerator. Mix 2 tablespoon of ginger juice along with 2 tablespoons of honey and consume every morning on an empty stomach. This helps you get rid of a pimple, acne, and other skin disorders.
5. Lowers cholesterol
Consuming 2-3 grams of dry ginger every day has been associated with lowering cholesterol levels. Consuming ginger activates an enzyme that increases body's use of cholesterol. It also protects a diabetic person's organs such as liver and kidneys.
6. Aids in digestion
A good stomach is the sign of good health. A common problem among the mass is indigestion. Ginger is helpful in battling indigestion. Peel and cut the ginger into small pieces. Soak these in honey in a bottle and keep in sunlight for 10 days. Consume 2-4 pieces every morning.
7. Cures nausea
Chewing raw ginger is effective in treating nausea. Wash and peel ginger before cutting into small pieces. Chew these pieces throughout the day. You can also grab some snacks containing ginger.
8. Eases muscle pain
Heavy weight lifting at the gym often leads to muscle pain the following days. The anti-inflammatory property, attributed to sesquiterpenes such as zingiberene present in ginger, helps in reducing exercise-induced muscle pain if taken consistently over a period of time. One teaspoon of dried ginger or 2 teaspoons of chopped ginger can be added to meals daily.
9. Relieves joint pain
The anti-inflammatory property of the ginger helps in fighting osteoarthritis- a condition of joint pain and stiffness. Applying ginger oil topically on the joints lowers the pain and also eliminates the necessity to pop pain killers.
It should be noted here that ginger should not be given to children under the age of 2 years. For children over 2 years, you should consult your doctor to determine the right dose. Adults should not consume more than 4 grams per day.
With so much to offer, ginger can safely be tagged as a superfood that you should make a part of your daily diet.
1. Aids in digestion: Suffer from indigestion? well, drink a glass of jeera water every day to help you deal with it. This is because jeera water not only stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes but also speeds up the digestion process, thereby helping you fight indigestion. Moreover, as it clears out toxins from the body, drinking jeera water provides relief from stomach related problems like acidity, abdominal gas, morning sickness and nausea.
2. Treats water retention: One of the common causes of water retention is the intake of high salt diet and drinking less water or dehydration. And hence, drinking a glass of jeera water every day might help as jeera is rich in potassium, which helps in reducing and preventing water retention. The mineral potassium plays a key role in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body thus, helping you treat water retention naturally. Here's more on causes of water retention and expert tips to prevent it.
3. Boosts immunity: Not just potassium, jeera is also packed with iron, which is important for normal functioning of the immune system. Iron is the key mineral required for the production of red blood cells. Jeera is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in fighting free radicals and lowers your risk of infections. Hence, make sure you drink a glass of jeera water to boost your immunity.
4. Helps in treating anaemia: If you are suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia, then including iron-rich jeera in your diet can help. And what s best than sipping jeera water all through the day to make the most of it. Due to lack of iron, the blood supply to various parts of the body is hindered, which leads to fatigue. Hence, drink jeera water regularly to prevent anaemia.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Jeera water is rich in potassium which helps in regulating fluid and electrolyte balance in the body thereby maintaining blood pressure. So if you are at risk of high blood pressure or suffer from a heart disease, then drinking a glass of jeera water on an empty stomach might do the trick. The mineral also helps in maintaining heart rate along with improving your heart function.
6. Helps in weight loss: Yes, it is one of the few healthy drinks that can also aid in weight loss. Jeera water can help you lose weight by boosting the metabolism. It is rich in fibre which not only subdues your appetite and prevents you from cravings but also acts as a powerful detoxifying agent, thus helping you lose weight.
7. Nourishes the skin: The antioxidant property of jeera water is responsible for clearing toxins from the body, which can aggravate acne and blemishes. And hence, drinking jeera water not only aids in the absorption of nutrients but also detoxifies the skin helping your skin to glow naturally. The presence of vitamin e and a exerts anti-ageing effects of jeera water making your skin smooth and clear.