Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hi, my son is 3 months and 2 weeks old he have itching on cheeks and head also his cheeks are to much dry and red please suggest
I underwent cabg in 2008. One week back my investigations showed low total body iron with normal hb. My lipase is also increased. I am niddm type ii. Kindly correlate and comment.
Having a happy and satisfied love life is very important for any person. However, physical limitations such as erectile dysfunction can severely hamper that and cause you to lose out on physical pleasure. It may also cause strife in your marital life and be a cause for low self-esteem as well as social embarrassment. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of erectile dysfunction according to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction may be caused due to a variety of factors which include physical issues, lifestyle habits as well as psychological issues. Anything from injuries to defects within the spinal cord or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An abusive childhood or guilt associated with sex may also be responsible. In Ayurveda the study of sexual medicine is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this may thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How Ayurveda can help cure erectile dysfunction?
Ayurveda take a holistic approach rather than trying to cure the problems from one focused area. It tries to get the issues with ‘Shukra Dhatu’ resolved in your body so that erectile dysfunction can be cured. Some of the techniques applied in Ayurveda are mentioned below. The exact implementation as well as the combination of the methods chosen may change according to the causes in a specific case.
- Vajikarna therapy: This is a holistic cleansing process which aims to remove the faults within the body that are causing erectile dysfunction. It includes many processes such as controlled regurgitation to take out toxins from the body, special ayurvedic massages, a specially recommended diet, and various herbal concoctions that can rejuvenate your vitality and help you get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Using specific drugs to correct erectile dysfunction: Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective in dealing with erectile dysfunctions, both in the form of specialized ayurvedic medication or if administered as home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Shatavari among others
- Changes in lifestyle habits: Excessive drinking, smoking and consumption of junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as imbalances within the body. These may affect the heart, blood pressure or sugar levels in your body and lead to erectile dysfunction. Ayurveda would require you to cut down or quit certain lifestyle related habits which are causing ED. Herbs and other methods along with lifestyle changes will then help you to get your vitality back.
- Yoga and meditation: Exercise and movement would definitely help you in setting your body on the proper path. Yoga and meditation would thus, be an integral part of the treatment for erectile dysfunction. This would be required in order to correct the systems that have been upset within the body and allow you to have a fulfilling sexual life.
I am suffering from cough problem. What should be done in order to get rid of this problem. Can you please suggest some home remedies. I suffer some problem in breathing also.
I m 21 years old. And I really feel very sleepy all the time. Feel tired every second. How can I keep myself away from sleep. And remain energetic all tge day.
Iam having pimples on my face it looks bad. (1). I want to know that which diet I should include in my daily life to reduce Acne and make my skin to glow and to be in its best position let me know one such food or medicine which cures almost all skin disease and help it to be in best position. (2. I having quite oily skin so should I apply Sun's cream on my face. (3. What to eat or apply on face to remove sun tan very fast. (4. Sleeping lot can effect our face skin? (5. I have found my face skin to be little swollen after sleeping 9hrs or more why is it so? (6. Which thing is best for skin going out in sun or always trying to be dark place ie away from sun?
I am working in night shift so there is lack of night sleep. I want to know that due to lack of night sleep the penis size get reduce or no growth.
I am having a acidity problem at night. If I take a little bit oily food, I started having a chest burn problem. But still I don't have any liver problem. What is the appropriate solution for this problem?
I am getting married after one month, I am afraid because I think my penis size is small, I have no experience of intercourse.
I'm 22years female suffering with fever and neck, headache from 2days. I have taken dolo 650 for every 8hrs (2 days) and azithromycin for 1 day (twice). But the fever is still continuing. What type of food should be taken please suggest me.
Processed foods are packaged food items which have gone through a method of preservation to increase shelf life. This includes breads and cookies, along with protein and dairy products.
The good foods -
1) pasteurized milk - although processed to make it safe, pasteurized milk is free from any additives or preservatives and hence totally safe.
2) cheese - just like milk, cheese also goes through a process during its creation. However, looking at its health benefits, it is advised to keep them in your diet. However, cheese has high content of fat and sodium, so keep a watch on the amount you intake.
3) frozen foods-- these are actually better than fresh foods stored in a refrigerator, since foods meant to be frozen are proceeded immediately to be frozen, without much of environmental exposure which can degrade the food over time, even though refrigerated.
The bad foods -
1) sugar-rich foods - store bought foods with sugar are very harmful for health. Keep foods like yogurts, pasta sauces, savory snacks etc out of your diet as much as possible.
2) frozen entrees - even if they claim to be with low calories, frozen foods are not good for health. They have too much of preservatives, fillers and sodium, with hardly any'real food.
3) store bought baked goods - pre-baked cakes, cookies and muffins are easy to buy and eat but are not healthy options at all. They have ingredients which are at times unheard of and, unhealthy. Homemade baked goods are much healthier versions.
4) condiments - bottles sauces are packed with preservatives as they need to have long shelf life. They have an overdose of salt and sugar, making them extremely harmful for your health.
5) yoghurt - is a safe and healthy food if it is not flavoured with any sweetened fruit etc. Greek yoghurt, which is low in fat and high in protein, can be considered a healthy option.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.