Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Asmita YadriYour feedback matters!
I do night shift. Which medicine or supplements I should take so that there is no deficiency in my body due to night shift. Any also suggest me eye drop as I wake whole night.
After 40 years jo nazdeek ki nazar kamzor ho jati hai. Iska koi ilaz/parhaiz/treatment hai agar hai to plaeas tell me.
What precautions shall I take to keep eyes free from ailments and decay, particularly cataract and lens? What are the foods which may provide nutrients to the eyes to keep it strong and free from all problems?
Iam feeling itch in my eyes from a long time around 4 years can you suggest any solution to my problem.
I am 18 year old boy I want to reduce my eyesight power with using reasonable remedies. What should I do to reduce my eyesight problem.
I have red eyes after a ball came and hit me on my face it is red for 3 days and no sine of recovery. What should I do?
Hello. I am Sampurna. Actually I am having eye side problem for last 4 years. My spectacles number is -3. I tried many home remedies and did the best to reduce the number. But it is not. Please help.
I am 19 year old and I am having myopia. I have spectacles but my eyesight drops every 2 to 3 months. Please suggest some cure to control my eyesight.
I have faced the continuous problem of left eyebrow pain when I am continuously hearing of daily classes but it will be stop after 30 min please provide a better solution.
My left eye is being red from last 20 days I've consulted with two doctors bt still no improvement, they r saying its nt eye problem wt should I ve to do.
I am (24 ), its been two months I started seeing dark spots in my eyes. Last month I visited a doctor and he told my retina had swollen as per test report and gave me 3 eye drops and multi vitamin tablets prescribed for 3 months. Now that its been one month, sometimes it feels like things are a bit better however the problem still remains the same. Should I go see him or wait for some more time since he told me its going to be a very slow recovery.
I have funci on my eye. This happens over last ten months, some time funci on face, some time on eyes and ears. This happens once in a month. What should I do?
I am 28 years old and since 4 years I had been suffering from various brain related problems like, dizziness, unconsciousness, balance and most importantly eye and eyesight problems. In last few years my eyes went from dry, itching to wet recently. I have consulted many eye doctors and found the eyes abosultely normal. I had MRI scan that too shows no significant problem. Then I see the neurophysicians and he found my b12 level very low in 200 range. So he gave me 20-25 infections and I took around 22. But I still feel Same with little improvement. Eventually now I started feeling issues with speaking, listening and seeing. One doctor recommended me to consult psychiatrist and he gave me one month dose in which mostly were sleeping pills. Please help me doctor to recover brain health as well as mental health. By birth I had no issues with eyesight and never had headache and no health issues until 24 but now because of personal issues I landed in depression. I was at London studying MBA when all such health issues started post a tragic gap year at home.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.